A Good Hand Spanking (F/f)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
andy7788

Re: A Good Hand Spanking (F/f)

Post by andy7788 » Wed May 01, 2013 7:59 am

Great story. You can't beat the hand! Shame she didn't follow through with the diaper threat, it would have been a great twist.

Just wanted to add. You have long been one of my favourite authors. Some of my favourite ever stories are your commercial parodies, sylvan and particularly all the making of series. Bravo!

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Wed May 01, 2013 5:42 pm

I'm glad you've enjoyed so many of my stories.

One of the reasons I stopped doing commercial parodies is I've stopped watching commercials. I almost never watch live TV anymore and when I do I don't see the commercials often enough for them to annoy me.

Goodgulf

andy7788

Post by andy7788 » Wed May 01, 2013 11:40 pm

Thats understandable.

Any thoughts of writing another series like Sylvan or adding one or two more stories to the series. I was wondering whether it was intentional to not describe the assessments, I was always intrigued as to what happened.

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Thu May 02, 2013 10:18 pm

The assessments were always "black box" type things. Writing one of them would have filled a story by itself and if I did once then people would have expected them in each story.

As for writing more Sylvan, the bulk of those stories were written a decade ago. I'm no longer the same person and I doubt I could get back into that head space again.

Goodgulf

nray999

Post by nray999 » Sun May 05, 2013 9:29 pm

That was a truly masterful hand spanking, and sneaking Jenny into a sleeper with a dropseat was a neat trick. This almost seems like setup for. a sequel, although I'm happy to use my imagination.

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Sun May 05, 2013 11:12 pm

I'm sure that there was a choice made to get her a dropseat, one that she would have difficulties getting into and out on her own. Wearing the dropseat will make her feel more like a little girl and thus more open to the idea that she might need another spanking.

And it covers some bases. If she complains to her mother then Betty can talk about how Jenny was looking for a return to childhood - citing that sleepwear as an example of Jenny wanting to play at being a little girl.

Goodgulf