True Domestic Discipline Story- Easter Surprise

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
marygracesub

True Domestic Discipline Story- Easter Surprise

Post by marygracesub » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:23 pm

I got a wonderful Easter surprise this morning. Well it wasn't wonderful while it was happening, but it was immensely satisfying just the same! OMG!

We were getting ready to leave for the relatives, and as always seems to happen getting ready to go somewhere, my husband and I started sniping at each other and I got, well, a little ummmm.... bitchy. OK I admit, I turned into a shrew...

Well, my husband, who isn't quite so vanilla as he was years ago, had enough. He walked up to me in the kitchen and gave me a super hard smack on my ass and told me to watch my tone and not speak to him like that.

He got the intended result from me: Instant shut up. Instant. And what we were arguing about, well let's just say I dropped it immediately. (and this with the kids in the other room, within hearing distance, which shocked me. That is always his excuse of why he doesn't spank me, even at night in the privacy of our bedroom)

Then a few minutes later, the kids got in the car and I was packing up my bag and he came back into the house, and I just KNEW, I knew why he came back! I got that little flip in my stomach when I looked at his determined face.

He unbuckled his belt and ordered me to bend over, right in the hallway by the bench. He gave me about 5 really hard licks of the belt (over my pants.) Then as he was putting his belt back on he said, OK, I think we understand each other a little better, don't we?

<gulp> Yes, Sir.

and off we went into the car, me on a very smarting bottom, but with a happy smirk on my face.
A real spanking for a real offense. Totally what I have always wanted in our marriage.
Who would have thought?

is it hot in here???

MaryGraceSub

Often123

Re: True Domestic Discipline Story- Easter Surprise

Post by Often123 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:17 pm

A real surprise for you, and perhaps more to come.

countspankulot

Post by countspankulot » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:51 am

Sounds similar to my recent experiences. Good luck working this into your marriage. I know how hard it can be trying to get a vanilla spuse to give you what you need.

missubmissy

Post by missubmissy » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:59 am

you are truly one lucky lady! Loved reading your post. Hope this is a sign of great things to come in your relationship. :)

becca

Post by becca » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:57 am

Having a true and full DD lifestyle in a home can being so much more peace even with the kids in the house. They should not know about the lifestyle because if you tell them all about it ... how mommy gets spanked when she misbehaves .. then if they ever hear you getting even just a hard swat .. they will not feel of it as abuse. Believe it or not, kids will understand if they are punished in the house (not by spanking them) but in other ways.
I feel if more married people had the true DD lifestyle in their homes, there would be many less divorces in this world.
Thanks for listening.