April Fools

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
missubmissy

April Fools

Post by missubmissy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:40 am

So I guess i have been a bit bratty today, but i didn't think I was being bratty I was just getting into the spirit of April Fools Day! You know, "your shoes are untied...April Fools!" or "The CD player quit working (maybe because I unplugged it)...April Fools! He seemed to be taking it all like a good sport until i squirted fake blood from my finger and yelled that I'd cut myself. When he found out that was a joke he wasn't laughing. He called me over to the couch and had me stand in front of him.
"Litle missy, this has got to stop. I'm all for having some fun but you are getting carried away with it. I thought you were really hurt. That is going too far."
"yes, sir" I replied.
"Now' I know you were just having fun and didn't mean to upset me so badly so I will go a little easy on you. Consider this your warning because if there is a next time it won't be easy at all!"
"yes, sir" I say again.
"Now get your pants and panties down and bend over my knees. You are going to get 5 minutes of good hand spanking and if you give me any trouble there will be extras with the paddle."
One more "yes, sir" and I was in position. His leg over both of mine and him holding my right hand behind my back with his left while raining down hard spanks with his right.
"Ow, ow, ow!!!!"
He didn't waste a seecond of that 5 minutes. Thaten he told me to get in the corner for 20 minutes. When he let me out of the corner he called me over to cuddle him. I love the cuddles after a spanking, so i started running my hand lightly over his chest thinking maybe we could have some fun. He stopped my hand and said "as the final part of your punishment there will be no sex for a week."
"WHAT!?!?"
Then he looked at me and grinned..."April Fools!"

This is my first post. Please let me know if you like it or not. - Thanks!

Often123

Re: April Fools

Post by Often123 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:46 am

Auuugh, how cruel! ;)

FieryJack

Re: April Fools

Post by FieryJack » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:15 am

Nice story. Looks like you dodged a bullet on that one!