The White Out: Day Three M/f

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

The White Out: Day Three M/f

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:58 pm

The White Out: Day Three
A Nat and Alyssa Story

Much to his surprise Nat slept in the next day. It was nearly nine o’clock when he awoke. True, his daughter would have no problem telling him that wasn’t even remotely close to sleeping in, however for someone that got up at five in the morning, every morning, nine was sleeping in. Outside the snow was coming down even faster and heavier than the previous days.
As he walked down the hall to Alyssa’s room he didn’t even have to question if she was asleep, he knew her enough to know that she was. Clutching a pillow, laying on her stomach with the blankets piled on top of her she looked adorable. Nat hated to wake her but he also wanted to get this over with.

Walking over to the bed, he shook her gently saying her name, hoping to rouse her out of her slumber. Within a few minutes she was fully awake. After looking at him for a full ten seconds it was obvious that she realized why he was there. “Please can we do it tomorrow?” she asked.
“Nope,” he replied, though there was a small piece of him that would have loved to wait as well.
“Well then could we wait until this evening,” she tried, “please?”
Shaking his head, he said firmly “no Alyssa, let’s get to it and get it over with.”

Reluctantly she crawled out of bed, rubbing her hands together to get some warmth into them. Nat watched as she slightly shivered, hesitated for a few seconds and then reluctantly placed herself in front of him. They stood face to face, him looking down at her with a caring expression which she was sure to misread. Taking a step to the side, he sat down on the side of the bed, took her hand and guided her over his lap. Lifting the edge of the large t-shirt, he pulled it and placed it on her upper back, and pulled down her pajama pants. He had sympathy for her given all of the punishments that she had endured last night so he left her underwear up.
Placing his hand on her panty covered bottom he cut through the silence as he said, “we’ll make this quick and then put the whole issue behind us, understand?”

Though she didn’t verbalize her answer Nat could see her head bob up and down in the form of a nod.
“All right,” he said. Taking a breath to ready himself, he raised his hand up, paused for a few seconds before he brought it crashing back down on her bottom.
He could hear her draw her breath in sharply, obviously trying not to cry out in pain. Not wanting to make this a huge ordeal he brought his hand down quickly again, over and over. Alyssa was reduced to tears within seconds.

Nat continued the spanking for a minute, no more than ninety seconds before stopping. There wasn’t any point in continuing. Alyssa was still feeling so much of the punishments from last night that merely lightly smacking her bottom would bring her to tears. The one and only reason he had put her over his knee and given the gentlest spanking in the history of spankings was for consistency. He had told her that her poor behavior had earned her a spanking, he had told her that he was going to give her that spanking that morning. Alyssa needed consistency in her life more than anything. If he didn’t follow through with it, lord only knew what would happen.

Nat lifted her up off his lap as he pulled up he pajama bottoms. Alyssa was still sobbing so hard he doubted she noticed the action. Then he swiftly picked her up and cradled her in his arms, he could feel her bury her head into his chest as her sobbing continued. He did a careful balancing act as he retrieved the warm blanket from the bed before walking out of the room down the stairs to the living room where the fire was going. Though at the moment, he thought ruefully to himself, Alyssa probably still felt a fire somewhere else on her body.

Sitting down on the couch, he made sure to keep her bottom off of his legs as he held her in his lap, wrapping the warm blanket around them both. Her sobs had calmed to tears, most of which had begun to diminish as well. He waited until she was calm enough to hear him before speaking. Quietly he asked “are you going to lie to me again, Alyssa?” He felt her ready to jump straight out of his lap so he held on, almost pulling her closer. “Don’t run away,” he instructed, his voice nearly soothing. “I just want your word that you from now on, there will be no more lying. Because, I don’t want to repeat any of last night’s or this morning’s punishments.”

He could feel her try and bury her head in his chest again which told him that her tears had started, he didn’t chide her, or rush her. It wasn’t as if either of them had any place to go. A few minutes later she said, “no, I promise, I will never lie to you again.”
Nat gave her a kiss on the top of her head, “that’s all I wanted to hear, I believe that you are sincere and I want you to know I one hundred percent forgive you.”
She burst out crying at that moment. Not the quiet tears that she tried to hide. Tears that were noisy and meant that she was upset about something. “I didn’t mean to lie to you that time either though so what if I can’t keep my promise and then you’ll hate me.”
This time Nat pulled her, as gently as he could, off his chest so that he could look directly into her eyes. “Alyssa, I want you to understand something and understand it well,” he said in a firmer tone, aware that she would pay attention the minute she heard the change in his voice. Her eyes told him immediately that he was right and she was now listening. “I do not hate you, I never hated you when you caused me extra hours of paperwork when you were in college, I never once hated you when somehow you caused the biggest administrative mess ever seen and pinned my name on it,” he began to see a bit of a smile, “and I am not going to hate you in the future. If you don’t keep your promise, if you break one of my rules, if we disagree on something, if you disrespect me, I may be disappointed or angry with you. But that doesn’t mean I hate you. It doesn’t mean I will never talk to you again, or that I am kicking you out of my life. I may need a few days to think things through before I can forgive you, or you may have earned yourself a spanking, but I will never hate you. Do you understand?”

Alyssa just looked up at him with a sad smile with tears still rolling down her face. He could see in her eyes the longing to believe him as she replied, “that’s what my brother used to say.” Nat shook his head, his eyes closed, unable to believe the behavior of some people. “Alyssa,” he said looking back down at her, his head now clear again. She looked back up at him again, her eyes so sad, so longing, and he could see her wanting to trust, her need to trust, all those emotions all staring back at him. “Alyssa,” he repeated, “I am not your brothers. I’m not your dad, or Michael, or anyone else that has hurt you. You can’t close off the entire world because of them.” Nat watched the uncertainty waver in her eyes. Instead of a reply she pressed herself back into the embrace of his arms, nearly burying her face in his chest again making her words so muffled he hardly understood when she said “I could try and understand.” There was a great deal more he wanted to say to her, much more on the topic they needed to talk about, and Nat wanted it said with direct eye contact. For the moment though, he realized the best thing for Alyssa was his embrace, and making sure she felt cared for.

It must have been close to noon when Alyssa woke up, and to say she was in a confused state would be understating things. First thing to fly through her mind: ‘Boy am I out of shape.” She was curled up in some strange position, why she had no idea, but her muscles were screaming at her. She was no longer the dancer and gymnast she once had been. Lifting her left arm up and using her hand to wipe imaginary dust from her face she felt a blanket slip off her. Two seconds later the blanket was pulled back up and tucked around her again. Odd.

Come on brain, she thought to herself, work!!! Maybe I am truly addicted to caffeine, her thoughts continued. After all, if she literally couldn’t get her thought process to come up with truly coherent and intellectual thoughts without having a cup of coffee, well she might just have to break down and admit she did have an addiction. Though there were plenty of worse things to be addicted to. Before she began listing off all of the things worse than caffeine in her mind, she put a pause on that thought, realizing that her thought process and brain power were certainly functioning, she was just confused. If there was one thing Alyssa hated, it was being confused.
Shifting a bit because of her sore muscles her bottom rubbed over something that caused her to feel horrific pain on her backside. Nat spanked her that morning, she began the thought process. Oh my god, I am sitting in his lap. WTF?
As strange of a thought it was, a large part of her didn’t mind it. In fact the majority of her didn’t want to move. There was finally someone that seemed to care, even if he did just spank her. The conversation from earlier came back to her. He promised that he wasn’t going to disappear. That he wouldn’t hate her. Did that mean that after this stupid storm he was still going to care? “Duh,” she heard her brain say, “That’s exactly what it means.”

Not wanting to move away from the loving, caring embrace just yet Alyssa contemplated that thought. He did live just four doors away. She did look up to him, have a great deal of respect for him. It would be nice to have someone around that cared about her. Someone that cared about her but that wasn’t trying to sleep with her. With her parents practically gone she hadn’t felt like someone cared in a long time. She felt herself wince just a bit as she realized that with the caring came the spanking. It can’t be that bad, she reasoned with herself. After all, every story she had ever read, the father or boyfriend or husband always said that he spanks because he loves the other person.

Alyssa let herself nestle a bit further into Nat’s arms, letting the tension go from her body. This could be good. She could grow to like this. Of course it was like having an angle on one shoulder and a devil on the other. Just as she had grown comfortable her brain said, ‘are you perhaps forgetting about that little underground gambling program you started back at State?’ Even if it was a mental thought Alyssa still felt the color drain from her face. She was going to have to do something or things would not end well for her, or her bottom at least.

Often123

Re: The White Out: Day Three M/f

Post by Often123 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:08 pm

A good story. Alyssa has found someone who cares enough to not walk out of her life, and to provide some stability and direction, not to mention a warm bottom. Even if she messes up again, she won't be hated. She seems to be warming to the idea, and realizes she needs to clean some things up in her life.

aloria[recluse]

Re: The White Out: Day Three M/f

Post by aloria[recluse] » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:14 pm

Yay! I've been waiting to see how this turned out. I'm so glad to see this installment.