Bridget's Baby Blues (M/F Spanking, Ageplay, Humiliation)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
otkinct2

Bridget's Baby Blues (M/F Spanking, Ageplay, Humiliation)

Post by otkinct2 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Bridget had been feeling feisty all day and was making no effort to hide it. It was a particularly bad day to for her to behaving in such a bratty manner, because Scott was working from home that day with a lot to do. Between responding to client e-mails and calls, removing stubborn viruses from several laptops, and working on the business’s budget and balance sheet, he had little room for distraction or disturbances. Despite this, Bridget had entered his office several times to complain about various matters ranging from shaving stubble being in the sink to the fact that Scott wasn’t taking her out enough or spending enough money for fun lately.

After several reminders that he was busy and couldn’t have any distractions, followed by several warnings that a punishment was on the way if Bridget didn’t start behaving herself, she’d finally pushed too far. At 3 o’clock when Scott was finishing up work on one of the many laptops he had in his office, Bridget came in complaining about another trivial matter. His patience wearing thin, Scott remarked, “I’ve had just about enough of your behavior today young lady. If there is one more instance of bratty behavior out of you today, you won’t be sitting comfortably for a week!”

Bridget’s reply was a very snide “Oh yes Master Asshole, I wouldn’t dream of disturbing you from your precious job.” Scott answered, “Very well young lady, have it your way. You’ve been warned several times and you’ve thoroughly earned yourself a good punishment.” With that, he opened his desk drawer and pulled out a thin paddle and a small book and handed them to her and instructed her to go to the bedroom and wait for him to come in once he finished his work for the day.

Realizing that she’d just gotten a whole lot more than she’d bargained for, Bridget reluctantly took the paddle and book and headed to the bedroom. She was mad at Scott for ignoring her so much today and though deep down she realized she’d earned the punishment she was in for, she wasn’t ready to admit that yet. She put down the paddle on her nightstand and looked at the book in her hands. She hated it whenever she saw that book come out of Scott’s desk drawer, as it wasn’t just any book. She looked down at the title inscribed on the book’s cover as she ran her fingers over it.

It said “Bridget’s Baby Book”. Inside of the book were various pictures of Bridget serving punishments for misbehavior. Some showed her with a pacifier in her mouth, some showed her with a thermometer in her bottom, while others showed her getting her pubic hair removed. The section that they’d be using today however was entitled “Potty Training”. One section had a blank lined page on which Scott had placed a star for every time Bridget had been made to use the toilet in front of him. On the other pages of the section were pictures he’d taken of her being “potty trained”. She couldn’t even bring herself to look at that section right now. Instead, she just nervously waited for Scott to come into the room. As angry and anxious as she felt, she couldn’t ignore a little tingle that was beginning in her pussy.

She was just about to reach down to her crotch when the door opened and Scott came into the room. He put one finger under her chin and had her look up into his eyes. “Young lady”, he began, “you have been a childish brat all day and I simply do not have the patience for it. I gave you ample warning but you kept on misbehaving anyway. You have nobody to blame but yourself for the situation you’re in right now and you are going to be punished like the bratty little girl that you are.”

Before Bridget could say anything in protest, Scott stuck a pacifier into her mouth and tied it in securely around the back of her head. This would serve as her gag. As humiliating as it was, in the end Bridget was most likely saved additional punishment by it, because with the words she was attempting to say, it was much to the benefit of her ass that Scott couldn’t understand them. “mmmph mmmh mmm mmphhh!” Bridget angrily screamed through her gag. Scott leaned in and kissed her on her nose. “Are you trying to say something little one?” he asked. Bridget hated being gagged and began to curse Scott out unintelligibly from behind her gag.

After having finished a busy day of work, Scott didn’t much feel like bothering with a lecture. He immediately started stripping Bridget. First he removed her shirt and undid her bra, then he removed her shoes, socks and pants. Finally he lowered her panties, leaving her fully exposed. Though he now had his beautiful girl bare naked, he wasn’t quite ready to begin her punishment yet.

When Bridget was especially naughty and childish in her misbehavior, Scott would also remove all of her jewelry before spanking her, because he viewed it as an adult item that wasn’t befitting of a red-rumped little girl. He then retreated to the bathroom and brought back a jar of suppositories. He found a chair then pulled Bridget over his knee. Scott looked down at Bridget’s beautiful ass and was overcome by how perfect and sexy it was, but knew he had to attend to the task at hand.

He slowly parted Bridget’s ass cheeks and gently inserted two suppositories into her anus. She clenched her cheeks as she felt the intrusion, but was sharply rebuked for doing so by way of two hard smacks to the area right where her perfect bottom met her thighs. “Relax those cheeks little one, don’t get into any more trouble” Scott warned her.

Once the suppositories were in, the spanking began. Scott knew that he’d have to give the suppositories a little bit of time to work, so he started out the spanking much softer than usual. Bridget was starting to think that maybe Scott wasn’t as angry as he’d sounded, but this thought was quickly erased from her mind as the speed and intensity of the spanking grew.

Before she knew it, Scott was spanking her full force and she was crying and kicking her legs in desperation. This had no practical effect, as the spanks continued to rain down on her very naked butt. As this was going on, Bridget was becoming more and more aware of the pressure building up in her rectum and she knew that she’d need the toilet before long.

Scott eventually stopped spanking her and had her stand up, then moved the chair a few feet forward. “Lean over the back of the chair and stick your ass out Bridget”, Scott ordered. A blushing and very red bottomed Bridget complied with his command. It wasn’t very often that Scott used the paddle to punish Bridget but as soon as she got into position, she knew that this was going to be one of those times. He picked up the paddle and softly tapped her ass with it a few times.

“You are going to take 21 spanks with the paddle, one for every year of your age. After that, you will take 3 VERY hard spanks with the paddle for the age you’ve been acting.” With that, Scott began to paddle his beautiful little girl’s unprotected behind. With every smack, he watched how seductively Bridget’s bottom bounced from the contact. Every spank with the paddle induced a little muffled squeak from behind Bridget’s pacifier gag.

Finally it was time for the last three swats which Bridget had been dreading. “Brace yourself young lady, because these will be three of the hardest swats your sweet little rump has ever felt”, Scott instructed her. The last three swats came very rapidly and Bridget had little time to react between them. She let out a shriek that continued from the first swat until a bit after the third had been delivered.

By this point she had stopped bothered trying to act like a grown woman and was crying openly and noisily. Scott hugged her and removed her gag. “I still love you and you’re still my little girl. That’s why I care enough to punish you when you’re bad. Now be a good girl and bend over for me and spread your cheeks”, Scott instructed her as he gently jiggled her little booty with both hands.

This was not something Scott had ever asked her to do to before during this point of a punishment, so Bridget was a little bit worried about what might be coming. Scott took a seat on the bed and took in the view of Bridget’s bare red ass and exposed anus. She really had to shit at this point and was struggling to hold it back, desperately clenching her little bottom hole closed. She soon realized that this was the point of this portion of the punishment. She blushed in humiliation as she realized that Scott’s plan was to watch her desperately try to keep her anus clenched to prevent an accident.

After about 30 seconds (though to Bridget it seemed like 30 hours) Scott told her to stand up and he led her by the hand to the bathroom. He held lifted up the toilet seat and said to Bridget, “Have a seat little one”. Bridget squirmed on the toilet seat in discomfort and humiliation. She didn’t have to piss because she had done so shortly before Scott entered the room, but the pressure in her bottom couldn’t be denied. However, from past punishments she knew not to release her bowels until she had been granted permission.

“What is it that you have to do baby?” Scott asked her. In total humiliation, Bridget replied, “I have to shit”. “Is that how a good little girl says it?” Scott asked. In a voice just above a whisper, Bridget said, “I have to poop, may I please relax my baby bottom hole and poop now?” “Yes you may honey”, Scott stated, then he snapped a couple of pictures of her sitting on the toilet. As this dialogue was transpiring, Scott looked down at Bridget’s beautiful and fully developed womanly body and couldn’t help but be struck by the irony of the fact such a breathtaking and feminine body could actually belong to a girl being “potty trained” as if she were 2 years old.

As desperation proved to be stronger than dignity, Bridget relaxed and began to shit as Scott looked directly at her. The first piece worked its way out of her tight hole and splashed her a little bit when it landed. She jumped a little in surprise, which caused her perfect breasts to jiggle when her bottom landed back on the toilet seat. Before the next piece could make its way out, a small little sound escaped her anus. As he stroked a stray strand of hair behind her ear, Scott asked, “What was that young lady? I want a polite answer from you.” Looking down toward the floor, she replied “I passed gas”. “Yes you did young lady. What do good girls say when they do that?” Scott inquired. “Excuse me”, was Bridget’s whispered answer.

Scott then gently took Bridget’s hands in his and instructed her to part her thighs just a little bit more so he could get a better look at what his baby girl was doing, and so he could get a better shot with his camera as well. Bridget obeyed and let the rest of her shit out as Scott watched and snapped a few more pictures. As the last piece was making its way out, Scott leaned in and kissed Bridget on her full beautiful lips. “All done?” he asked.

Bridget nodded. “Ok sweetie, stand up for me and bend over so I can wipe you”, Scott responded. Bridget did as she was told and after taking a picture of her dirty little bottom hole, Scott took a piece of toilet paper in his hand and wiped her, then dropped the paper into the toilet. He took a second piece and finished the job, then flushed and allowed Bridget to stand up. He then took her in his arms and hugged her and told her all was forgiven. He then sat Bridget back down on the toilet and cuffed each of her hands to the radiator that was behind the toilet on either side, then did the same with her ankles. Bridget was afraid that this was another part of the punishment, but in actuality this was the beginning of her reward for taking her punishment so well.

“There are no words to describe how beautiful you are and how proud I am of you for being such a good girl during the spanking. I’m going to take the day off of work tomorrow and spend more time taking care of your needs from now on.” Scott explained, then followed by kissing her long and passionately. Bridget had heard the old adage “actions speak louder than words” many times before in her life, but was about to experience it first hand.

Scott picked up a nearby feather duster and started running it over Bridget’s pussy which was dripping wet before long. He then leaned in and sucked and softly bit on her clit as well as rubbing it. He then took the smooth rounded handle of the feather duster and slowly inserted it into Bridget’s pussy. He began to slowly work it in and out, gradually getting a little bit faster. With his other hand, he reached below and slipped two fingers into Bridget’s anus and pulsated them in rhythm with the feather duster’s handle.

Knowing that Bridget was just about at her breaking point, Scott carefully removed the feather duster handle and replaced it with his index finger, hooking it with an upward motion as if he were beckoning to her, sending waves of pleasure through her as he stroked the inside of her pussy. Bridget suddenly started to squirm and bounce on the toilet seat and was twisting and writhing in such sheer sexual pleasure that Scott almost thought she’d tear the radiator clear off the wall.

He quickly removed his fingers from her pussy and grabbed the camera to get some shots of her intense orgasm. An unexpected feature was added to the shot because just as he was taking it, Bridget gushed with what was her very first squirting orgasm. She screamed out, her mind completely overtaken with carnal desire. Eventually Bridget’s orgasm subsided and Scott undid all of her cuffs. Scott picked up her baby book to add another star to her potty training page, but realized he’d have to start a new chart since Bridget’s explosive orgasm had left the page soaked.

Without speaking a word, they both bolted for the bedroom and before long, they were in the throes of an Earth shattering mutual orgasm. After they came back to reality, Scott rolled on to his side and took Bridget in his arms. Bridget looked at the mirror across from her bed and saw a well spanked and very loved red bottom facing back at her. She was Scott’s beautiful baby girl and wouldn’t have it any other way.