Katherine's New Regime - 10

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKinYorkshire

Katherine's New Regime - 10

Post by OTKinYorkshire » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:54 pm

A schoolgirl spanking fiction - Schoolgirl Confessions

It was Monday and Katherine was sitting on her favourite bench, in the shade of the big horse-chestnut. The foil wrapping around her sandwiches rustled as she unwrapped, wondering what her mother had made for her today. Suddenly, another girl plumped down close beside her. Katherine started, surprised by the sudden intrusion, and resentful that her tranquillity was being invaded. She turned to realise it was Teresa.

"Hiya!" The other girl beamed. "What have we got for dinner then?"

"Bloody boring ham and tomato. Again!" Katherine wasn't impressed. "Do you want one?"

"Thought you'd never ask, I'm famished!" Teresa greedily munched a large bite out of the proffered sandwich. "Anyway, I've been bursting to see you all weekend! What happened?"

"What happened when?"

Teresa huffed. "On Friday, silly! What happened with Michael?"

"Oh!" Katherine thought for a moment, unsure of how much to tell. "We had a nice dinner."

"Yes. And??" Teresa was bursting with curiosity.

"That was it, really."

"Bollocks!" Exclaimed Teresa. "No way! Come on, Katherine! You can tell me! What did he get up to when he got you alone?"

Katherine blushed beetroot. Remembered images flashed through her mind. She looked around, and while the bench was set in a secluded part of the school grounds, there were still quite a few other girls within earshot. "I can't say, not here!" Her voice a hoarse whisper.

Teresa looked around and wanted to press her friend further, but she realised that it probably wasn't the best place for intimate revelations. "Oh! Alright. How about you come round to mine after school then?"

Katherine thought for a moment. "Maybe. But I'll have to clear it with my Mum first."

"Tell her you're invited to tea. I owe you a sarnie anyway." Teresa giggled.

Katherine was surprised to find she really quite liked Teresa's mum. She had none of the lady-like stuffiness of her own mother, all twin-sets and pearls. Instead, she wore jeans and a T-shirt, and rope sandals. She had greeted Katherine with a broad smile, and a ruffle of her hair. "Ah! The girl who's put such a big grin on Michael's face! Great to finally meet you!"

Sandwiches and loads of cakes had been laid out on the kitchen table, but Teresa was intent on grabbing as much as she could fit on a plate and escaping up to her room. Katherine meanwhile, was settling down to eat her tea properly, and trying to mind her manners while Mrs Arlington-Smythe fired a barrage of questions at her.

"Come on, slow coach!" An exasperated Teresa was edging towards the door, plate full of food in hand.

Katherine was pressured. She knew Teresa was desperate to hear her story, but it would be rude to walk away from her mother while she was taking such a keen interest.

Mrs Arlington-Smythe was pretty laid-back, but astute. "Off you go, dear! You don't have to hang around here." She smiled broadly, knowing exactly what girls are like when they get together.

Katherine selected a few sandwiches and cakes to put on her plate, trying not to look too greedy, and rose to walk after her friend. On the way out into the main hall, she followed Teresa past a half-open panelled door. Glancing through the doorway she saw an old-ish man sitting behind a leather-topped desk in what looked like a library.

Teresa explained in a hushed voice. "That's Daddy. Come on, best to stay away when he's working in his office." And led the way quietly up the curving stairway to her bedroom.

As soon as they were both inside, Teresa bobbed her head back out to check up and down the hallway, then closed the door carefully once she was sure the coast was clear. "Sit on the bed. Make yourself comfortable! Honestly, Katherine, you're such a stuffy!" And with that, flopped herself carelessly full-length on the other bed.

For Katherine, returning to her friend's home was quite an awesome event. The house awed her, it was so grand, but the memories of what had happened last time she was here had her trembling with all sorts of emotions. Teresa was so comfortable with it all, lounging around, kidding with her mother, carelessly at ease. While at home, Katherine always felt she had to sit properly, and mind her P's and Q's with her parents, and she would never dare talk to her mother the way Teresa did to hers.

"So come on then," Teresa urged, "what happened the other night?" She got up and spun around to plonk herself down next to Katherine.

Katherine nibbled at a ham sandwich. "W-e-l-l," she began slowly, "we had a lovely meal! I had a prawn thingy to start with, and..."

"Knickers to the food!" Teresa interjected. "What happened afterwards!!"

"Oh! Well, he made me sit in the back of the car! That was weird."

Teresa began to smile, this was more like it! And Katherine proceeded to recount the details of her back-seat experience with Michael. It seemed to take ages, as Teresa continually interrupted in order to question every last detail. Until finally, flushing to the roots of her hair, Katherine told how he had ejaculated in front of her (she chose to miss out the small detail that he had in fact spurted his cum into her mouth while she sucked hard on his cock).

Katherine, who had been diligently nibbling sandwiches as she told her tale, became aware that her friend was squirming around beside her. Glancing down, she saw that Teresa had her hand thrust up under her skirt, and she was clearly doing something very rude to herself as she listened.

Teresa grinned. "You've got me all hot with that tale of yours." She grabbed Katherine's wrist, thrusting it between her thighs. "Here, feel!"

"Teresa! Honestly!" Katherine chided, tugging her arm back.

"What are you going to do about it, spank me?"

Katherine heard herself speaking. "If you don't behave yourself I may have to." She hardly recognised her own voice, it sounded so stern.

"Ooo! Promises, promises!" Teresa laughed as she jumped up. Turning her back, she stuck her bottom out and wriggled it around in front of Katherine. "It's been ages since I had a nice spanky-spank!"

Katherine glanced nervously at the closed bedroom door. "You're terrible!"

"Oh, don't be such a stuffy-boots! I seem to remember you had a jolly nice time, last time we were in here together." Teresa regarded the other girl from under half-closed eyelids. "At least, until old Melchie butted in!"

Katherine looked confused.

"Melchie. Melchett! You know! General Melchett? Captain Darling? From Black Adder?" Teresa grinned.

The penny dropped. "Ohhhh!"

"Michael Melchett, Melchie. He hates me calling him that. I usually end up face down and bum up, begging for forgiveness." Teresa grinned some more, and flopped back down on the other bed, squirming sensuously.

Katherine's head was spinning. This girl was so outrageous, she spoke easily about things Katherine kept secretly to herself. And what was all this about Michael spanking his sister?

"But...? What...? Umm... does Michael spank you much?"

Teresa understood her confusion, and patted the bed beside her. "Come and lie down here, I'll tell you all about it. Come on." she encouraged.

Katherine cautiously lay down, adjusting as Teresa squirmed and held her close.

"It all started years ago," Teresa began, "during school holidays. He was always playing with his soldiers, and I used to get so bored! I used to go and bug him, knocking his soldiers over and stuff. He went and told on me, so I got in trouble. Then Nanny said I should play with him, instead of being a nuisance. So I did. But it was all so complicated! He used to have them all set out, to fight proper battles and stuff. I was useless. He used to get angry with me, 'cos I was always doing something wrong. Then, one day, he said that the losing General would have to be court-martialled after the battle. I didn't know what he was on about, but anyway, we spent all morning fighting a battle, and I did better than usual 'cos I didn't want him to win, I didn't like the sound of the court-martial thing."

Teresa paused for breath, putting her arm around Katherine and snuggling closer.

"Anyway, smarty pants won as usual, and so of course I had to be court-martialled. But there wasn't time because it was lunch-time, and so he said we had to do it later, in the afternoon. So, after we had eaten, we went back upstairs and I had to stand outside his bedroom door and wait. I was actually quite scared of what was going to happen, even though I didn't know what he had in mind. All I could hear was him moving furniture around in his room. It was scary standing in the hall like that, but I can remember feeling sort of funny too, wondering what he was going to do. Finally, I heard him call me, in a very serious sort of voice. I went in and was told I had to shut the door and go and stand in front of this desk that he'd pulled out into the middle of the room. He went round behind me and tied my hands behind my back because I was his 'prisoner'. Then he went on about how I'd been a rubbish General and had got all my troops killed. Then he said that I'd been found 'guilty', and that I had to be 'sentenced'. He went on a bit more, saying something about how losing army commanders get shot. Anyway, somehow, it ended up that instead of being shot at dawn, my punishment was that I had to be spanked.

"It sounds odd, but the whole thing made me feel really funny." Teresa pressed her finger tips into the junction of Katherine's thighs through her school skirt. "Right down in here."

Katherine didn't resist. The whole story was beginning to have an interesting effect on her too, 'down there'.

"I had to choose between getting 20 whacks, with my pants on, or 10 whacks on the bare bum. Well! I was only about 8 years old, but there was no way I was letting him see my bare bum! And so I had to choose 20. He went off and came back holding his old blue plastic cricket bat, you know the ones, they are quite soft and hollow inside, meant for playing cricket indoors with those soft squishy balls. He was still being all stern, and told me all about how I had to bend over properly for my punishment, and how if I moved or messed about the punishment had to start all over again, and all sorts of stuff like that. I didn't understand why, but it was all quite exciting and I wanted to play this game with him, so I went along with it all."

Katherine felt her legs spreading wider apart as her friend eased her hand further between them. She turned her head and Teresa's lips squashed warmly against hers.

Teresa leaned back again. "Anyway, after he untied me I had to get in just the right position, with my hands on my knees and my head up so my bum pushed out. He messed about for ages, moving me a little bit this way and that, and making me spread my legs apart a bit so I kept my balance. Finally, I felt him patting the bat against my bum, taking aim. Then he made me lift my little skirt up, and he went through the rigmarole all over again because I'd moved. He's a real bastard you know!"

But when Katherine looked, she saw a smile playing on her lips. The pressure of her friend's fingers between her thighs was having an effect, and turning slightly, she was able to slide her own hand up under Teresa's school skirt and up her bare thighs until she was nudging against the warm damp material of her thick school knickers. She waited quietly for the story to continue, feeling 'that feeling' building up inside her.

"Oooo... You bad girl! That's nice..." Teresa squirmed her hips appreciatively. "So anyway, once I was back in position, I felt that bat tapping my bum. I had no idea what to expect, partly because I'd only ever been spanked by Mum before, and partly because I'd never had it with a blue bloody cricket bat!" She giggled to herself. "Man! That thing stings! He had only given me about four or five swats before I jumped up rubbing my bum! I don't think he whacked me very hard, but it is just so effective! Of course, now I was in trouble for moving. Melchie told me that he was going to start all over again with the full 20. I knew I would never be able to take that many without moving and so I just stood there rubbing my knickers and whining at him that it stung too much."

"Wow! Did he let you off then?"

"You're kidding! I told you, he can be a real bastard. It's not that I wanted the game to stop, I knew I was enjoying it in some way I didn't understand, it just hurt too much. I think he realised that maybe he was being a bit mean, so he gave me a rest. Mind you, he made me stand there holding my skirt up with my knickers on show! I remember thinking that I hated him at that moment, but all the time I knew I loved him too, it was weird. I kept on whinging that I would never be able to stay still for 20 whacks, and he kept on telling me that that was the proper punishment for being a bad general. I didn't like it, but still this new game was very exciting too. Finally, he said I would only have to have 10 whacks, which made me feel better. But then he said it would have to be bare bum! By now I wasn't so much bothered about him seeing me, and as I agreed, I remember getting a real scary surge of excitement that I was going to have to take my pants down and bend over to get whacked on my bare bum."

Teresa reached down and pressed Katherine's hand harder into her crotch. "Ooh, I'm getting all horny just telling you about it!"

"It's a fantastic story, Teresa!" Katherine was feeling distinctly odd herself. She could hardly wait to hear the rest. "Did he make you do it then? You know, pull your pants down and everything?"

"Oh yeah! Did he ever! He must have been getting quite a thrill out of the game too, but he never let on. I tried to just pull my knickers down off my bum, but he made me take them all the way down to my ankles, the bastard! Then there was all the moving me around again - he always goes on like that."

Two things hit Katherine at once. The way Teresa was talking, it sounded like her brother still spanked her! And, she clearly remembered how Michael had made her position herself 'just so' in the back of his car.

"All ten whacks I got, right across my bare bum. I managed to stay down, but they stung like buggery!"

"Cripes!" Katherine paused. "Teresa?"

"What?"

"Do you still play those games with him?" Katherine was trembling inside, the whole thing was just so.... awful... fabulous... scary... exciting!

"Well, er... Listen, You won't tell anyone about this will you? It's not like we do anything wrong, it's just that other people wouldn't understand." Teresa, for the first time, sounded genuinely concerned.

"No! Of course not!" Katherine rushed to assure her. "I'm just so interested!"

"Yes," Teresa smiled, as she stroked her palm over Katherine's pubic bulge, "I can feel."

Katherine squirmed. "Well? Do you?"

"Sort of. Well, yes and no really," Teresa said, mysteriously, "we still play our special game, but it has moved on a little since that first time. I mean, I don't go play soldiers with him anymore. Sometimes though, when things are quiet, we just sort of look at each other, and we know its time to play. Bloody hell, Katherine, I'm horny!"

"Do you, umm... do this sort of thing with him?" Katherine wasn't sure that it sounded very healthy.

"Hell, no! Jeez, Katherine, do you think I'm weird or something!?"

"Oh no! It just sounds a bit, well, you know?"

"Slip your knickers off, and I'll tell you all about it. Let's get comfy." With that, Teresa squirmed her own knickers down her legs, kicking them off onto the floor.

Katherine glanced nervously at the door.

"Its alright. No one will come in. Mummy rings if she wants me," Teresa waved at the phone beside her bed, "and Daddy never comes in here."

Katherine was impressed at the idea of her friend having her own personal telephone in her bedroom, but was still uncomfortable. "Can't you lock the door, just to be sure?"

"Yes, alright," said Teresa, getting up, "but get your knickers off. I've got an idea..." She grinned back at Katherine as she walked towards the door.

Returning to the bed, Teresa sat on the edge beside Katherine. She reached out and began unbuttoning Katherine's white school blouse. "Let's get this off. I want to see your tits."

Katherine felt unable to resist. It felt naughty, yet wildly exciting. Memories of her last visit filled her mind, and intoxicated her. Teresa leaned forward, running her arms either side of Katherine under her open blouse, and planting a wet-lipped, lingering kiss full on her lips.

Katherine moaned, and felt the weight of her breasts shift as her bra was unclipped.

"Yes, you like it, don't you, you naughty girl," Teresa breathed.

"Don't you like boys?" asked Katherine.

"Oh yeah! But they're so crap at this stuff! Its much more fun being with a girl like you. And, there's nothing to worry about, is there?" Teresa patted Katherine's tummy meaningfully. "And you like it, don't you?"

Katherine couldn't deny that 'that funny feeling', which she was beginning to recognise as sexual excitement, was running rampant. Doing things with Teresa felt rude, and maybe a bit wrong, but at the same time she was really enjoying the other girl's attention. She moaned again as her left nipple was encircled by Teresa's hot lips. Teresa led Katherine's hand back up under her skirt, encouraging Katherine to cup her naked pussy. Katherine complied, wondering what she was supposed to do, but figuring that if she just did what felt nice when she played with herself, it would probably be alright.

"You bad girl," breathed Teresa, "I'm going to have to give you a taste of The Bat later." Further talk went on hold as she sucked Katherine's other nipple deep into her mouth.

Curiosity was driving Katherine wild. "What games do you play with Michael then?"

Teresa released Katherine's nipple with a noisy plop and settled back beside her. "You are nosey, aren't you?" she teased, grinning.

"You'll be getting The Bat right now if you don't tell!" Katherine did her best to sound stern, she was getting a taste for Teresa's games.

"Oooo! Boss-sie! Alright then," encouraging Katherine's hand to be more adventurous, "be nice to me and I'll tell you all about it."

As Katherine pressed more firmly into Teresa's crotch, she was surprised to feel two of her fingers slip wetly and effortlessly deep inside the other girl's pussy. Teresa murmured her satisfaction and ground her hips against the probing fingers.

"It went on for ages, me playing with Michael with his soldiers. I was hopeless and always lost the battle, and so I always had to be punished. Michael gradually got more inventive with how I had to be punished. We never spoke about it, still haven't, but we both knew that it was the 'punishment' bit that we really wanted. He always made sure I was thoroughly humiliated, and spanked! He used to make me take various pieces of clothing off, sometimes all of them. And then he would make me stand and kneel in his 'special torture' positions, while he 'interrogated' me."

"He used to get a hard cock," Teresa giggled, "I could see it poking his trousers out. But he never touched me, you know, like that. We never talked about it afterwards, I would just go off to my own bedroom and leave him in his. I dunno what happened after I left, but I expect he'd have a wank. I know I did!"

"Oooo... you're good at that, Katherine! I'm gonna cum soon if you keep that up."

"By the time my tits grew, we didn't bother with the war games bit. He would just give me 'that look', and I'd know. And sometimes I would go through to his room and act a bit bratty, he always got the message. By then, he knew exactly what I hated doing, so he made me do it more. He would make me expose myself to him, all over. He'd make me take on funny positions, you know, that'd spread my legs wide apart. I'm always getting tied up, and the thing I hate most, he makes me bend over with my legs wide apart, then I have to reach back and pull my arse-cheeks open so he can 'inspect' me. And I always get punished. Sometimes I have to be a little girl, and he makes me go across his knees for a spanking. Other times, he is the headmaster and gives me the stick. It's sooo sexy..." Teresa paused to nibble Katherine's ear lobe.

Katherine felt Teresa's hand urging her movements in the wetness of her cunt. "Yes, yes, like that. Mmmmmm! Yes, faster... faster...! Ohhhhhh........." Teresa tensed, crushing her hand between her thighs, before flopping back into the pillows with a long sigh.

Katherine didn't know what to do with herself. She felt mortally embarrassed, certain that she knew exactly what had just happened to Teresa. It was something she had only ever experienced in the privacy of her own bed, and that was always done with the utmost attention to security lest her parents hear her. And yet, here she was lying on top of the covers, masturbating another girl to orgasm!

"You bad girl!" Teresa smiled after several minutes of awkward silence. "I am definitely going to have to spank you....."

rayzstrap

Re: Katherine's New Regime - 10

Post by rayzstrap » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:43 pm

more...more...MORE! Please!

spankersailor870

Re: Katherine's New Regime - 10

Post by spankersailor870 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:21 pm

Agree I want to see more of this story