Return of the paddle part III

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
firefly84

Return of the paddle part III

Post by firefly84 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:36 pm

As she watched, I slowly bend forward and reached down to my toes. I saw her feet disappear as she left my room and headed down the stairs. Once I was sure she was gone, I straightened and clutched my butt with both hands. Oww! How could I take any more? I rubbed frantically, knowing she’d be back any second. I didn’t want to give her anymore reason to be angry at me so when I heard her footsteps approaching, I quickly bent over again. I sensed her taking up position behind me and felt her lifting my skirt again. She pulled it up over my back and tucked it under my sweater to stop it falling back and getting in the way.

“Amanda. The reason you’re getting paddled now is because you lied to me about having cut school. As I paddle you, I’d like you to remember that if you had been honest, your punishment would have been over by now.” All the while, she was rubbing that horrible paddle on my butt in slow circles. I could feel the cool, hard wood and imagined it cracking against my already bruised cheeks.

“How many do you think you deserve?”

Oh no! I’d always hated that question. I had always been tempted to say “none, I think I’ve learned my lesson now” but had always been smart enough to know they probably wouldn’t be buying it. But I obviously didn’t want to suggest a higher number than what they had planned but if I ever said anything lower they tended to freak out and accuse me of “not understanding the magnitude of my actions” or something.

“Well?”

“Fifteen?” I suggested. I had had twenty last time and that had been bad, but that had been on a fresh butt!

“Fifteen? Why fifteen?” Still, she rubbed. It was almost soothing actually, the coolness of the wood against my hot cheeks, although I knew it wouldn’t be like that for long.

“Because lying is bad…” I answered weakly.

“And fifteen is a “bad” punishment, is it?”

What did she want from me!?

“Um…”

“How about twenty?”

Hey, that sounds pretty good to me! Yeah, right. But I was getting tired of this stalling, bending over so tightly was not a comfortable position, my legs ached and the blood was going to my head and I just wanted it to be over.

“Ok.” I agreed.

“Spread your legs a little. A little further.”

I stood with my legs shoulder width apart, holding onto my ankles for support and with my hair trailing onto the ground. I could see between my legs and watched as she took a step to the side and lined up her aim. I tensed myself for the first-

Crack!

“One.”

I forced myself to remain silent and gripped my ankles tighter.

Crack!

“Two.”

She counted the blows as they fell. By the time she got to eight my body was screaming no.

Crack!

“Nine.”

I shot up and spun around to face her. “Mom, please, I can’t have any more.”

Her face had taken on a dangerous expression. “Bend back over right now and I won’t add any more.”

“I can’t”

“That’s two more. Even if I have to hold you over the bed you’re finishing this punishment and you’ll get a lot extra if you force me to do that.”

I gulped. My mom was bigger and stronger than me and I knew that she was more than capable of carrying out her threat. I forced myself back into position.

Crack! Crack! Crack!

Finally the twenty second fell. I remained in position, gulping in air and sobbing. Her spare hand rested on my poor, aching bottom.

“I didn’t enjoy doing this Amanda and I hope not to have to do it again. But this is how your father and I are going to punish you from now on whether you like it or not.”

I heard her leave the room and I struggled towards my bed where I lay face down until my breathing had returned to normal. I heard a car pull up outside and my father come into the house. I could hear my mom explaining to him what had happened and him replying with approval at my punishment.

The burning in my butt cheeks gradually faded to a residual heat. They were still sore to the touch but generally felt more… tingly than anything else. And that wasn’t the only place that was tingling. I had felt it when I had been sitting on my bed waiting for my mom but in my nervousness had not stopped to consider what it was. Now I slid my hand down the front of my panties and relived the spanking in my head, climaxing as I remembered the first blow of the paddle.