Rhonda's Story...Teen Mischief, a Spanking Dad then the Boss

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
txstern1

Rhonda's Story...Teen Mischief, a Spanking Dad then the Boss

Post by txstern1 » Sat May 07, 2011 10:33 am

She was so nervous she thought she might pee her pants. She was so excited the same might happen. Timidly, obediently, she knocked at his door and waited for him to invite her in to be punished. She had waited five years for this moment and now there was no turning back. In but minutes, she would be showing her boss her tender young bottom, presenting it for his belt. This began one night as a teenager – she and a friend had stayed out too late and came home tipsy.
She and a good friend, Trudy, were spending the night after a football game; both were cheerleaders and the two were invited to a party for the players. Rhonda was standing next to the petite blonde, slightly built when Trudy’s father sternly announced that curfew was midnight. Rhonda wondered exactly what he meant when he warded, “I don’t need to remind you what will happen if you are late.” Rhonda couldn’t help but notice that Trudy involuntarily shook, ever so slightly. A chill ran up Rhonda’s back and she knew that Trudy’s father meant business.
As teen parties go, someone found a way to bring alcohol and the two seniors drank, flirted and messed with boys. While both were virgins, and somewhat proper, kissing and some groping seem to make one’s awareness of time slip away. As midnight approached, Rhonda searched Trudy out from an upstairs bedroom where Trudy was hot and heavy with a blonde-haired surfer boy who came up from Newport Beach. Neither invited Rhonda’s intrusion and when Rhonda reminded Trudy of her father’s instructions, Trudy, who was very tipsy, just giggled and said, “Oh, he will be asleep when we get back.” Trudy’s glassy-eyed, jubilant face suggested to Rhonda that her friend might have had too much to drink. Worried, she emphasized, “Your dad seemed pretty serious.” Trudy just laughed and said, “He will never hear us sneak in…besides, he hasn’t spanked me in years.” The long-haired beach dweller who Trudy was mugging with said, “Spank you, dude that sounds like fun.” The boy feigned scolding her and took her over his lap for a fun play-like spanking. When Rhonda saw his hand slap her friend’s bottom, the cheerleading skirt riding up and the panties in clear view, something aroused her deeply. Her inebriated girlfriend pretended to protest but the way she stuck her bottom out suggested otherwise. Rhonda announced she would wait downstairs.
While Trudy seemed indifferent and full of joy at the party, driving home was another story. “What will happen?” Rhonda asked as the time was after one in the morning. Trudy giggled nervously and said, “Don’t worry, he’s sleeping by now.” The reply was not convincing but the conversation changed to girlish gossip and some details about the boys both had teased and groped. But Rhonda was still curious, Trudy’s father making quite an impression on her and she persisted, “What did your dad mean when he said you knew what would happen if you missed curfew.” Trudy snickered and said nonchalantly, “Oh, you know, he whips me.” Rhonda was shocked by those words, shocked and intrigued at the same time. “Whips you,” she said in a voice that could not hide her alarm. Trudy corrected, “Not literally…I mean he gives me a strapping with one of those leather straps from a barbershop.” Rhonda was wide-eyed and while Trudy was trying to act as if nothing was wrong. Rhonda could see that her friend was anxious and kept eying the digital clock on the dash; 1:48 AM. There was a noticeable silence and Rhonda confessed, “No, I don’t know. My parents don’t spank and I’ve never seen anyone spanked. Does it hurt?” Trudy thought for a second and nodded, “Yes, it stings terribly. And Daddy seeing my bottom and my privates is embarrassing too.” She paused and each could hear the other breathing, then Trudy continued, “But in a way, it’s pretty exciting.”
They were still a few minutes from Trudy’s home and the conversation had been arrested by Trudy’s confession. The music from an IPod blared and Rhonda lowered the volume before she asked, “What do you mean it excites you?” Trudy drew a deep breath and said, “Well, I don’t know how to explain it really. Being strapped on my bare bottom hurts like crazy, the thought of it scares me. But in a way, I like being scared. I know it’s going to make my tushy feel like it is on fire, but I also know my daddy is not going to hurt me. He loves me, and he is doing it because he loves me. You may not understand it, but the last time I was hided, I went up to my room and masturbated my kitty something fierce – and came furiously. When your bottom cheeks are hot and stinging, your kitty is very sensitive.” Rhonda wanted to ask more questions but the impact of what Trudy told her, and the lingering buzz from the party and excitement of necking with one of the team had left her very sexually charged. She tried to imagine what was going to happen when they reached Trudy’s. Would the father be waiting at the door? Maybe he would strap her too?
They parked in front of a neighbor’s house. Both girls giggled as they “shushed” one another. The house was dark when they quietly opened the door; no sign of life. For a brief moment, it seemed as if they were going to get away with being late. The stairs were the problem. They crept and controlled their breathing, quiet as two church mice. But each time they climbed a stair up towards Trudy’s room, the floor beneath the stairs groaned. No matter the pace, quickly or slowly, there was no way to mask the sound of their ascension. They made it to Trudy’s room and were about to sigh relief when a voice came from the bottom floor. “Trudy, come down here.”
Rhonda ducked into Trudy’s room as her friend’s face changed to doom and a tear ran from the corner of her pretty green eyes. Rhonda stood at the door of the condemned girl’s bedroom as her tiny friend, 5 foot and perhaps ninety pounds, turned slowly and walked down the stairs. Rhonda noticed that Trudy was involuntarily holding her hands over her tiny derriere. A light came on below and Trudy’s shadow silhouetted the naughty eighteen-year-old blonde’s descent of the stairs, Rhonda could hear her sobbing lightly.
Trudy’s father, and attractive executive looking man in his early forties, was standing in the living room which can be seen from the top of the stairs. He was in flannel pajamas and was a foot and a half taller than his bantam daughter, standing in front of him in her cheerleading outfit. His voice was not angry when he asked, “Did you drink at the party?” The girl submissively told the truth, “Yes Daddy.” He cocked his head slightly, “And you drove home?” She nodded. “What time is it now?” She answered between sobs, “It’s almost two.” He took her face tenderly in his large hand and asked, “Were you modest at this party?” She shook her head no and admitted softly, “I didn’t go all the way, just kissing and touching.” The father looked her in the eyes and said, “It’s dangerous to drink and drive. It’s dangerous to drink and make teenage boys excited. You also willfully disobeyed curfew. You know the penalty don’t you?” Again she nodded, not able to reply. He ordered lovingly and firmly, “Bring the strap.”
The night was dead silent and Rhonda heard the entire conversation. Too curious to only listen, she sneaked to the edge of the top of the stairs and could clearly see living room below. Trudy’s dad, faced with his back to the stairs, could not see her watching in the dark. It was probably only a minute between when Trudy’s father instructed Trudy to get the strap and when the errant girl returned with it; but it seemed an eternity. Rhonda was frightened…what if Trudy’s father called for her next?
Trudy returned with the heavy leather strap in her hands, brown and worn. She offered it to her father. He took the razor strap and informed her, “You will receive twenty on the bare. Prepare yourself.” Like a well scripted play, the slight and pale-skinned blonde removed her skirt and panties. She stood for a second, bare naked from her waist to her feet, outlined by the top with a sewn-on megaphone patch and her socks and tennis shoes – it made her seem more naked and vulnerable. Her father then said, “You know the position.” Obediently she climbed onto the couch, putting her head down into its overstuffed pillows with her legs wide open and her bottom high in the air. She reached back and grabbed the inside of her ankles and her bottom could not have been more exposed. The couch faced the stairs and Rhonda was looking directly at Trudy in this painfully revealing position. Trudy’s perfectly round little bottom stuck out over the arch of her back and the pink of both her sex and her anus were in contrast to the blonde hairs of her mound.
Without ceremony, the father stood behind her on the left and studied the target for a brief second. With the strap in his right hand, he pulled his arm up and strapped her perfectly across her naked bottom. The leather made sharp popping sound, “Crack,” and holding her ankles tightly, her body shot forward and her bottom danced wildly in all directions. “That’s one sir” she squealed and the sight of her bottom moving about made Rhonda touch her own sex. The father took his time, he let the burn sink in and Rhonda held her breath. Then he drew back the strap and swatted her again, “Crack.” She howled, “That’s two sir while she struggled to hold her ankles and rocked her body back and forth. Rhonda could not help but notice that as Trudy wiggled and rocked, pushing her bottom up and out, the pink lips of her privates opened and closed slightly. There were two clear red welts on Trudy’s pale white booty, marking the target for eighteen more swats.
Rhonda was flush with fear and sexual charge. She wanted to reach inside her jeans and touch her wet pussy, but she rubbed it ever so slightly with a fingernail over the jeans. While she had no lesbian leanings or attraction, her friend was beautiful. Seeing Trudy so submissive, and exposed, made her begin to sweat. She wondered how Trudy managed to hold those ankles.
Trudy held well in position though another eight swats but on the eleventh she jumped out of position and rubbed her bottom furiously. The father allowed her some time to recover herself and said, “You know the penalty for leaving position; on your back for the last nine.” Rhonda could not believe her eyes. Trudy flipped over onto her back. Sticking her bottom over the edge of the couch, she reached back and grabbed the back of her feet, legs wide open and bent and pulled back to her chest, her pussy sticking out just above her cherry-red bottom. Trudy would watch the remainder of the strapping as she lay in that position.
Her father instructed, “Don’t let go.” Trudy’s eyes widened, as did Rhonda’s, as the father loomed the strap high over Trudy’s protruding bottom, he held it for a moment, then he slashed the worn leather across her now red cheeks and the pop of skin, “Crack” echoed as well as Trudy’s shrill cry. Rhonda saw the leather flatten the two cheeks, and Trudy, holding the back of her feet, drew her legs in and wildly thrashed about on the couch, the reaction opening her legs widely and spread her youthful labia apart. Her father told her she could rub her bottom and she reached down and grabbed the fiery flesh to massage the burning. Again she was ordered to grab her feet and again her bottom was strapped very hard. Rhonda experienced climax twice during the last nine swats and sneaked off to Trudy’s bedroom to avoid being caught.
It was ten minutes or so when Trudy returned to the room and her eyes were swollen from crying. With only a night light illuminating the room, Rhonda could barely seek her and they didn’t talk for some time. Then Rhonda asked, “Are you alright?” Trudy, still sniffling, answered, “No, not really. My bottom is still throbbing.” Rhonda asked her, “Is there anything I can do?” Trudy, her voice changing from the sobs to something Rhonda did not recognize from another female answered, “Maybe you could put some cream on my bottom?”
Before Rhonda had any time to respond, Trudy had gone to the bathroom and returned with an expensive face cream in a fancy jar. Trudy handed her the cream and without a word removed her pajama bottoms and panties. On all fours with her bottom out, Trudy purred, “All over the red areas.” Rhonda was aroused again and slowly, almost shamefully at first, dipped her fingers into the cold, thick cream and began to apply it to Trudy’s bright red bottom cheeks which jumped at the touch but warmed to the touch. The light from the bathroom fell down across Trudy’s bare backside and Rhonda noticed soft blonde peach fuzz. The sight was lovely and once again she started to feel a pang from inside her stomach. Her hand swirled inside and out, up and down, and at times Trudy pushed her bottom into those magic, dancing hands. Without a word, Rhonda moved fingers from the welted bottom to Trudy’s sacred privates. Trudy moaned deeply as Rhonda’s fingertips played at her. Rubbing turned to kissing, kissing led to touching. Both climaxed.

To Be Continued

ardentgent

Re: Rhonda's Story...Teen Mischief, a Spanking Dad then the Boss

Post by ardentgent » Sun May 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Can't wait for more. Hot.

dcarter

Re: Rhonda's Story...Teen Mischief, a Spanking Dad then the Boss

Post by dcarter » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Very nice! I would love to read part II, about her younger sister getting the same treatment for coming home late the same night. Also how dad has developed a technique over the years of strapping his errant daughters bare bottoms, that by having them keep their legs apart & by strapping one "cheek", he can wrap the tip of the strap between their legs to blister their labia. Any movement out of position or attempts to block the strap result in the count starting over and another 10 strokes added.