Katherine's New Regime - 7

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKinYorkshire

Katherine's New Regime - 7

Post by OTKinYorkshire » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:46 pm

A schoolgirl spanking fiction - Like Mother, Like Daughter

(Don't forget, there are six chapters before this one ;-) )

Katherine lay face down on her bed, where she had immediately flopped on entering her room. Thoughts, pictures and emotions whirled around in her head. Her bottom continued to throb warmly, reminding her of that excruciatingly humiliating caning this morning, and then the slippering! This provoked sensations of excitement as she played back the reason Teresa's brother had punished them, and how hotly exciting their playful girlish games had been. And how dishy Teresa's brother was!

Thinking of Michael sent a fresh rush of warmth throbbing between her legs, followed by an inward cringe as she imagined what he had seen when he caught them spanking and stroking each other. Just how long had he been there? But even after all that he still wanted to see her again! She just couldn't make sense of any of it.

"I enjoy being punished." Wasn't that what Teresa had said? Katherine began to think her mind was playing tricks on her, but her own feelings told her that she was thrilled by the thought of physical punishment, so why shouldn't her friend be telling the truth? Her mind considered the utter degradation of having to bend her bare bottom over in front of the Head. It was so awful! And yet she still felt the deep-down thrill. She thought she must be very strange to get such a kick out of being punished, but the knowledge that Teresa felt the same reassured her. 

Katherine woke as her Mother shook her shoulder. She rolled over on her bed, extracting her hand from inside her knickers as she did so. She blushed furiously as she remembered what she had been doing when she fell asleep. Had her mother noticed?

Mrs Kingsbury gave no sign if she had. "I've brought you up some supper. Now get ready for bed, drink your cocoa, and let's put today behind us. You have to be up early tomorrow to meet your father at the airport."

"Thanks, Mum!" Katherine's mind began to get into gear. "Mum?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Look, I'm sorry I've caused so much trouble. Really I am. Does Dad really have to know about it? After all, I've been punished now, twice!"

Leslie Kingsbury sat down on the edge of Katherine's bed and looked into her daughter's eyes. "I know you have, sweetheart. And I know how much a caning hurts. But your behaviour has been simply impossible lately, and something has to be done. I'm afraid your father already knows about it, and he has plans to deal with you himself."

As she spoke, her mind seemed to drift off somewhere else. Katherine waited, perplexed. "Mum?"

Her mother shook her head and cleared her throat. "You see, darling, you are not the only one in trouble. I am expected to keep you under control while Daddy is away, and now the school is involved... I don't know what he is going to say!"

Katherine was left with the distinct impression that her Mother knew very well what Dad was going to say. But her Mother too? No, surely not?!

"Oh! I almost forgot. That nice young Michael Arlington-Smythe rang earlier. He said something about wanting to take you to dinner!" Mrs Kingsbury seemed pleased to be able to talk about more mundane things. "Such a gentleman, he asked our permission!"

"Oh Mummy! Can I go? Pleeease?" Katherine wheedled, "I promise to be good, honestly!"

"I said I would leave it up to your father."

Katherine's heart sank, she doubted he would be in a very good mood.

Katherine rolled and stretched out languorously in her bed. Man, she felt strange! Fleeting images of her dream wafted through her mind. She was being spanked, but it didn't hurt, and she was enjoying it. A firm male hand was alternately smacking and stroking her bum. She was lying face-down across a pair of army trousers, and she knew exactly who was wearing them! A fresh wave of eroticism washed through her core as she focused her mind on the dream. She writhed sensually, feeling the seam of her pyjama pants invade and rub between her legs. She writhed some more, listening out for her mother who was clattering in the kitchen.

"Hmmmm... yes... spank my naughty bottom, Michael..." She breathed to herself, "yesss..." Her hand slipped down her stomach and under the elastic waistband, her fingers ploughed through her pubes, slipping and spreading either side of her pussy lips, the heel of her hand pressing hard against her pubis. "hmmmm..." She thrust upward against her hand, writhing this way and that. "Spank my naughty bottom, Michael, spank me... Ooooooohhh!" She winced as she heard how loud that moan had come out.

"Is that you, Katherine? Are you up yet?" Her mother's voice trilled up the stairs.

"In a minute, Mum." Katherine called back, thinking to herself "in a minute, I just have to finish this!" Her fingers delved deeply between her wet slippery lips and she clamped her thighs tightly together, writhing slowly as the sensation built deep in her tummy. She focussed on the sensation of Michael's hand tenderly cupping her stinging bum through her skirt.

She quivered, and lay still. Breathing heavily. Images whirling uncontrollably through her mind.

Guiltily she hastened out of bed, and made her way quickly down the landing to the bathroom, anxious to wash the aroma of womanly orgasm away from her hands. "Crickey" She thought, "Do boys really find this smell a turn-on?"

Mrs Kingsbury relaxed a little once she heard the shower running upstairs.

Katherine usually enjoyed the ride to the airport. Dad always brought her a present back from where he had been working. But today was different. Today it felt like she was being driven to the gallows, although surely nothing nasty was going to happen to her at the airport! But even so, the joy of getting a long-awaited hug from her father struggled to make an impact against the feeling of impending doom.

Over and over, her mind ran through ways to get on the good side of her father, but they all seemed doomed to failure. She couldn't remember the last time she had been in this much trouble. What would he say to her? What would he do to her?? Surely he wasn't going to punish her, at least, not that way!

She had carefully inspected her bottom in the long bathroom mirror that morning. Long, thin, dual lines ran right across the high points of both cheeks. Mostly pink now, the colour seemed to be edging towards a deeper shade of violet. And so parallel! If she didn't hate her so much she could almost respect old Cartwright's craftsmanship with the cane! And through it all, there came a strange sense of pride, that she had endured the ultimate torture, and survived!

Her bottom prickled uncomfortably in the car seat, and she wriggled fitfully, trying to alleviate it.

"Try to sit still, Katherine dear, we will be there soon."

Her mother had been strangely quiet during the journey. Usually she would have been twittering remorselessly about the buildings they were passing, and other people's driving, and how Katherine was doing at school, and her friends. But today, she too seemed lost, deep in her own thoughts.

A large blue overhead sign led them off down the slip road towards Terminal 4. Katherine's stomach sank a little deeper. "Oh shit!" She muttered to herself.

Unusually for her, Katherine disappeared up to her room as soon as they got home. All the usual fun and frivolity which usually accompanied her father's return from a trip had been absent. They had hugged briefly at the airport, and then as he drove the car home, her mother had distractedly stared out of the passenger window while Katherine did the same from the rear seat.

On a normal return, Katherine would have to be practically crow-barred off her father's lap. But today, distance and a low profile seemed to be the best thing. She lay on her bed, Walkman headphones jammed tightly into her ears, and thought and thought what her Dad might say. She was feeling both hungry, and sick. The sense of dread refused to budge from the pit of her stomach, no matter how hard she tried to make her situation look better.

She got up to change CDs, then went to stare absently out of the window. She leaned her elbows on the window sill and cupped her chin in her hands, letting out a long slow sigh. Across the road, their neighbours were loading up the car for a family shopping trip, and the old man from up the road wobbled past on his bicycle, coat streaming out behind him as he strained against the wind. Normal people doing normal everyday things.

WHAP! A sharp smack on her right buttock startled her out of her reverie. She shot bolt upright, her hands whipping down to protect her rump as she spun around. Her father stood there, frowning, his lips moving. She dragged the ear-pieces out of her ears.

"I've been calling you for 5 minutes, miss! What have you been told about playing your music too loud?"

"Daddy! Oh! Umm... I was just..."

"I have something I wish to discuss with you in my study. Now." And with that he turned on his heel and strode back out onto the landing and down the stairs.

Katherine's face flushed beetroot, she could feel her cheeks prickling, and her heart hammered within her chest. She was startled by her father's sudden appearance in her room, and stunned at the words he had spoken. Her hand rubbed the tingling in her right cheek while she tried to think of all the reasons she may have been summoned to his study. Punishment, that was the single reason she could think of. There was no other. She felt slightly faint.

On trembling legs she made her way along the landing and downstairs. She knew what to expect as she crossed the hall towards her father's study door, she just didn't know what she was going to be punished with, or how much it was going to hurt.

Should she knock on the door? It felt odd, knocking on doors in her own house, but maybe she better had...

The door swept open as her hand raised towards it. "Ah! There you are. In! In!" His hand waved her past him and into the centre of the room.

Mrs Kingsbury stood facing Katherine, beside the study desk. Katherine noticed something odd about her mother, but before she had time to think much about it her eyes became transfixed by an object lying discarded on top of a pile of papers on the desk. Cane! Katherine's breathe caught in her throat, and she swallowed hard.

"So now then, young lady," her father's voice boomed, "we need to discuss your recent behaviour, don't we?"

Katherine didn't know whether he wanted an answer. She turned her head sideways towards his voice, catching sight of her mother again. She was standing quite oddly.

"I have had a long... " he paused to look at his wife, "er, discussion, with your mother. It would seem you are incapable of obeying the simplest of rules these days. We even sent you to a new school, in the hope that a stricter regime would pull you into line." He leaned his face in closer to her's. "What happened? Hmm?"

There was silence, apart from Katherine's heart thumping. She looked into his eyes and quickly away again, the guilty memories flooding her brain. He was definitely waiting for an answer.

"I... err..."

"I'll tell you what happened, young lady!" His voiced boomed. "You thought you could ignore the school rules too, didn't you?" Mr Kingsbury glanced at his wife. "Well, I gather you found out the hard way, didn't you?"

Katherine stared hard at her feet, not daring to look up.

"To be given a caning in your very first week is an absolute disgrace!"

While her father paced in silence, Katherine dared a sideways glance at her mother. Her eyes were puffy! Why was she standing so strangely? Her arms. They were sort of behind her, and the backs of her hands seemed to be pressed against her skirt.

"What have you got to say for yourself? Well??"

Katherine's head jerked towards her father, and away again.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." She couldn't think of anything else to say. I wish he'd just get it over with, she thought to herself, whatever 'it' is. There! She saw it this time! Her Mum's hands were slowly rubbing against her bottom! OH-MY-GOD!

Katherine's heart raced, and a fresh wave of nervous anxiety swept through her. She could feel tears beginning to trickle slowly down each cheek. Her Mum had got the cane, all because of HER!

"Get across my knee!"

Katherine glanced across to see her father was now sitting in the straight-backed chair beside his desk. She was almost grateful to be given something to do, and shuffled shame-faced across to his side.

Her father stared hard. "Unfasten your jeans, and bend over my lap."

Unfasten? Jeans? Katherine wanted to plead and beg. Please no, not in front of Daddy! Her mind screamed. She heard an unintelligible squeak escape from her mouth, but her hands went to the waist of her jeans.

"Come along! Take them down, young lady." His voice brooked no argument. It was inevitable.

Katherine slowly edged her jeans downwards, trying to figure how little she could get away with. She settled for mid-thigh and practically dived headlong across her father's knees. At least she could hide her face down here. Her cheeks burned. She had time to sense relief that at least she had kept her knickers on.

"Let me see what passes for discipline at that school of yours." His fingers engaged in the waistband of her pale blue panties.

Katherine's realised his intention far too late to do anything about it. As her free hand shot behind her to grab the last vestige of modesty, she felt the elastic ping past the width of her hips and suddenly her knickers had joined her jeans half-way down her legs.

A quavering, "Ohh!" was all she could manage.

Mr Kingsbury studied the parallel pink marks across his daughter's bare bottom with some satisfaction.

"Well, if that school teaches as well as it canes, I may just be getting my monies-worth!" He sounded quite impressed. "I expect you learned a valuable lesson, didn't you Katherine?"

She was mortified. Her dad hadn't seen her bare for years! "Yes, Dad. It hurt loads!"

"Good." Came the unsympathetic response. "Well, I intend to take a hand in your discipline myself." The flat of his hand smacked meaningfully across the crown of her bottom.

And so it began. SMACK! SLAPP! SMACK!! SPANK! The sound of Daddy's open palm spanking her bare bottom brought a wealth of childhood memories rushing back.

Katherine uttered a series of complaining "oh's!" and "ah's!" as each spank landed. She could feel her bottom bouncing in time to the smacks, and her pubis was regularly forced down against the coarse material of his twill trousers. It was beginning to burn...

SPANK! SLAP! SLAP! SMACK! SPANK! SMACK!

On and on it went. The loud smack, the rush of pain which sank back to add to the overall burning sensation in each alternating cheek. Katherine was jiggling now, clenching her cheeks together, rubbing her thighs against each other, anything to try to alleviate that devilish stinging in her bottom!

SMACK! SLAPP! SMACK!! SPANK!

SMACK! SMACK! SLAP! SLAP!

"OWW!! OWW!!" That really stung! He was landing two in succession on each side!

"Daddy! Please!! Stop.... Ow! OW!"

She was becoming more vocal as her pain increased. How can I make him stop? Was all that revolved in her mind.

SLAP! SLAP! SMACK! SMACK!

She couldn't even ouch and plead properly now. Her sounds were blurring into a constant stream of wails and sobs. Her bottom hurt!

SPANK!! SMACK!! SLAPP!! WHAPP!!

Four extra hard spanks terminated her punishment. Katherine stiffened as they landed and then collapsed in a sobbing, dribbling heap across her father's knees.

"Right then, my girl! Up you get."

Katherine scrambled clumsily to get to her feet, finally sliding in ungainly fashion down to her hands and knees, before rising. Her hands instinctively cupped her burning rump.

"I expect that this will be the last time I have to deal with you in this way, Katherine. But, if I don't see a marked improvement in your behaviour," her father paused for effect as he looked hard into Katherine's eyes, "you know what you can expect."

"Yes Daddy, I'll try hard, I really will." She meant it.

"Good girl." Mr Kingsbury ushered his daughter towards the door with a fatherly arm around her shoulders. "Now you had better go to your room. And stay there until we call you."

Katherine found herself standing in the hall with her jeans and knickers still tangled around her knees, the study door closing behind her. She struggled to hitch her clothing back up to cover her bottom, wincing as a rough edge rasped across her tender skin. She began to mount the stairs, determined to never have to go through that again.

As she reached the top of the stairs and turned towards her bedroom she glanced back downstairs. What was going on down there now? She paused and listened carefully. Nothing. But she was certain something was going on!

She quickly finished fastening her jeans as she made her way to her bedroom door. She closed it noisily, and then crept back along the hallway towards the stairs. Pausing at the top, she strained to hear what was happening.

Hearing nothing, but the steady ticking of the hall clock, she began to sneak quietly back down the stairs, praying that they wouldn't creak. She reached the study door and leaned her ear close to the opening.

"Oh darling! Do I have to?" Her mother's voice.

"Another six for you, my girl." Came her father's voice. "Come on, skirt up, knickers down, and bend over."

Katherine strained to hear. What was that sound? Some sort of rustling? She cursed the blood pounding in her ears, she couldn't hear properly.

Then, a distinctive tap-tap-tapping. Katherine recognised the sound immediately. Cane against bare flesh!

"Oh! John! Not too hard, please?"

"Push your naughty bottom out, dear." Her father's voice had a strangely gruff quality.

Katherine's eyes bulged. SWOOOSH-THWICK!

A sharp intake of breath, then "OWooo, thirteen, thank you sir." Her mother's voice was barely recognisable.

More tap-tapping. "Are you ready, darling?"

Her Mother's voice sounded deeper and richer than usual. "Mmmm, yes dear. Please can I have another one?"

SWOOOSH-THWICK!

Again, her mother, softly exclaiming and then, "Fourteen, thank you sir."

Katherine struggled to take it all in. Daddy was giving Mum the cane! And, yes, there was no doubt about it, she was enjoying it!!! It was disgusting! And yet, it all sounded so sexy! She heard her mother asking nicely for another stroke. And there it was, the 'woosh' of a rod cutting through the air, terminated abruptly by the unmistakeable 'crack' of cane biting into bare bottom.

"Mmmm, fifteen. Thank you, sir!"

Katherine panicked. She mustn't get caught listening! She stealthily made her way back up the stairs to her room, feeling more turned-on than she had ever been before.

(feel free to comment!)

rayzstrap

Re: Katherine's New Regime - 7

Post by rayzstrap » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:59 pm

I loved it, I will have to find the other chapters.

rayzstrap

Re: Katherine's New Regime - 7

Post by rayzstrap » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Another wonderful erotic chapter! Great!