Submissive

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
paddled_husband

Submissive

Post by paddled_husband » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:12 pm

****This is a F/m story****
Images flash across my mind. Scenes from a movie I watched several months ago. Of a man, tied naked and educated about pleasure and pain by a dominant woman. I remember watching and envying him so much, wishing I could have been in his shoes. I had wondered how it would feel to be so helpless and exposed.

Well, now I know.

It feels great.

I stand, stark naked and blindfolded, in the middle of a fetish club. I am tied to a wooden upright frame, arms and legs apart forming a X shape. My situation reminds me so much of the scene in the movie I can’t help remembering it. Rock music blares from a portable music system drowning out all noises except peoples’ voices, raised to be heard over the music.

The club is a place for submissive and dominant people to explore their fantasies. I have visited a few times but this is the first time I’ve been in this situation. The room is cool, raising goose bumps on my flesh. Because it’s cold or is it because of the thought everyone in the room might be looking at my naked body, watching me?

A soft hand strokes my back. My Mistress begins my session. She rakes her nails up and down my back, sending shivers down my spine. God, that feels amazing.

She places Her hand on my bottom, stroking and kneading before pulling it back and slapping it. She spanks lightly at first alternating on each cheek, gradually increasing the hardness of the slaps until each spank sounds like a pistol shot. I feel that everyone in the room must be watching now, their attention drawn by the sounds. The thought excites me and I feel my cock stiffen. Eventually She stops smacking my bottom and resumes fondling and rubbing. She steps back and I hear a rustling sound.

Now I feel something flat, cold and hard placed across my bottom. It feels like a wooden paddle. She rubs my bum with the paddle, before lifting it away. Seconds later, cold is replaced by heat. And pain. Ice replaced by fire. I gasp out loud every sinew in my body tensed. Gradually the pain abates only to be rekindles as a second stroke lands across both cheeks making me want to squirm, but I am tied so tight I can barely move. The pain fades again, each time it is ignited further by more strokes. The pain intensifies with each impact. There is a pause. I tense, ready another lash but it doesn’t come. I wait, wondering what will come next.

Two or three minutes must go by although of course, it’s hard to tell when you can’t do something as simple as look at a clock. I feel something icy cold on my left butt cheek, something that is wet as I feel water trickling down my thigh. Ice now replaces fire as my Mistress holds an ice cube against my left cheek, before trailing it over to my right, covering my whole bottom. The cold soothes the burn left by the paddle. Soon my whole rear feels cold. The ice cube is taken away. What now I wonder. I strain my ears to try to detect what my Mistress is up to but the music drowns out any sound She might make.

Fire is ignited again as the paddle returns to torment my ass. The paddling hurts more now as the coldness makes my skin so much more sensitive. I clench my buttocks and try to twist away but, of course, I am firmly held in place by the ropes. This time the strokes come quicker with no pause for the sting to die down. Fire intensifies until it feels like it will consume me. The pain becomes almost unbearable and I have to bite my lip in an effort not to cry out. I try to twist and writhe but the ropes hold me. I start out counting the number of strokes but eventually lose count. It could be fourteen or sixteen or even twenty. At last, the paddling stops. I feel relief but deep down hope the spanking isn’t over yet. Or is She going to torment me another way?

Now I feel soft skin rubbing against my ass. It takes me a few seconds to place what it is I feel. Then I realize. She’s turned round and is rubbing her bare bottom against mine. A new definition of the phrase cheek to cheek! The feel of Her velvet smooth skin against mine soothes the burning sting, making me feel so good. I stiffen even more at the sensual touch. She continues for a minute or two before pulling away from me quickly replacing Her bum with Her hand, caressing and rubbing my cheeks. Her hand slides under me, teasing the line between anus and balls, a very sensitive zone.

I stand suspended in suspense as I wonder what is in store for me next. Will it be pain or pleasure? I try to sense where She may be standing. My ears can’t pick out any clues. All I can do is wait and see. Or more appropriately, wait and feel. For a long time nothing happens. I begin to wonder where She is. Could She have just walked away? Perhaps for a drink or to tend to someone else. Or maybe She is standing right in front of my face, smirking as She watches me squirm.

The main door to the club opens and I feel a waft of cool air over my body. My mind begins to work overtime. Is that someone leaving or did someone just walk in? Are they looking at me now? Is everyone looking at my exposed body with my dick sticking out? I strain my ears trying to tell from the general murmur of conversation but any words I do hear are spoken too softly for me to identify what’s being said. A new thought torments me: what if someone I know just walked in and is even now looking at me. The club is far enough away from my home to make it unlikely anyone I know would be here but not so far away to make such a thing impossible.

Now I feel Her hand on my chest, teasing and lightly pinching my nipples before inching down oh so slowly to my stomach. I tense in eager anticipation praying Her hand will continue on its journey down my body. She doesn’t disappoint as Her hand reaches my hard cock, stroking it slowly. I moan softly and imagine I hear Her chuckle softly, though I can’t be sure. I imagine She has a wicked grin on Her face though. The soft hand slides slowly up and down my length, pulling gently, stroking me. My hips move the little they can in timing with the motions of Her hand. I feel the hand leave my dick and slide gently over my balls, cupping them and gripping them gently making me gasp.

She withdraws her hand making me groan in frustration. But I don’t have to wait long as I quickly feel Her breasts enveloping my penis wrapping round it. She slides back and forth slowly at first making me feel oh so good. She fucks me with her boobs for several minutes, gradually picking up speed until I come, spurting over Her large soft breasts.