watching my best friend getting spanked by her mom

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
domination

watching my best friend getting spanked by her mom

Post by domination » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:51 pm

I'm 18 and graduating from high school next June. On Saturday I watched my friend get a hairbrush spanking from her mom which lasted over 10 minutes. It had been over 2 years since I had seen this and I was fidgety throughout.

Her mom asked me to stay after she sent her daughter to her room in tears. I was embarrassed to death but I did want to talk to her about what had just happened. I am very open with her mom and we can talk freely about anything.

She asked me why I was so nervous since she knew spanking was something I had seen before.

We had talked about it often in the past but she had no idea how exciting this was for me.

She was surprised when I told her I had never been spanked before since she assumed it was part of my life also. I confided that I found it extremely exciting and often fantasized about getting spanked by her. A very long and detailed discussion followed. She treated me like a daughter and was fond of shampooing our hair together over the kitchen sink several times a week and then putting our hair in rollers. Having dinner with them and weekend sleepovers were common. How I kept my fascination with spanking a secret so long was a detail I could not explain.

She made it clear that was about to change. She asked me if I wanted to be spanked right then and there or come back when her daughter would be able to watch me get it.

I immediately chose not to wait.

She still had the hairbrush in her hand and told me to come to her for my first spanking ever. I was paralyzed and froze in position.

She came over to me and guided me to her spanking chair and proceeded to raise my dress and lower my panties. The pounding in my heart was deafening.

She scolded me for a long time as I was waiting for the spanking to begin. She told me I was going to be accustomed to getting spanked by her on a regular basis from now on. It may be unusual to begin a discipline regimen at the age of 18 but she knew I needed it and that would be changed from now on. When the hairbrush landed the first time my body lurched. She soon settled into a brisk rhythm. The spanking was far more painful than I had imagined but I was soon accustomed to what I had long imagined. It was everything I wanted and more. I felt so close to her I felt I was family and this is what is meant to be. I was crying my eyes out and screaming. I made such a racket my friend came out of her room to watch. Since I had seen her get it so often it seemed totally natural for her to be present for my punishment.

We all talked for a long time after the spanking was over and we bonded more than ever. Spanking was a common discussion in the past but now it was all out in the open for the first time. We all were glad that things had progressed to this new level. There was a new order in the universe. And I am sure that spankings are going to be occurring a lot more than they would have if we had not had this discussion.

One thing we did not get to was how to break it to my mother. She knew my friend was punished frequently but she did not believe in it. I have no idea how this is going to change things with her. I am a bit afraid she will not approve. On the other hand I may need to go shopping with her for new hairbrush. She brushes my long hair almost every day, but using the backside is something else. She has only seen my friend getting spanked a couple of times in her life, but I am certain she will want to be a frequent viewer of my discipline from now on. The only question is whether she will want to be a participant or not. Finally I will be getting the discipline I have wanted so long. Keeping it a secret from mom is not an option.

My friend is used to the idea that she will always be getting spanked this way, but from now on we will be partners in crime I know.

dragonfist

Re: watching my best friend getting spanked by her mom

Post by dragonfist » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:49 am

ohh plz write that her mom take her to get a new brush and spank her too