Shoplifting and it's rewards

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
strictgrampa

Shoplifting and it's rewards

Post by strictgrampa » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:24 pm

18-year-old Bratty was quietly sitting on the couch at her uncle's farm, being bored. Uncle David wasn't too bad, but she wondered why he chose to live so far away from everything. She enjoyed the 1st day or 2, especially the animals on the farm, but when that was done there was really nothing to do. She was getting desperate. She might have to manufacture some excitement. She was reading a magazine and thinking about the boys that would be in her class this year. She heard the back door slam, and her uncle's footsteps coming up the hall. They didn't sound normal. In fact they sounded... angry??? Uncle David walked right up to her, grabbed her arm and pulled her right up so that their faces were 2 inches apart. "Do you know where I've been?" he yelled.

"No, Unc…" she started, but he shook her and interrupted. "I've been down at my friend Irv's Country Store, paying for the candy you stole yesterday."

"I didn't..." She started, but again he shook her and said, "Don't even try to lie your way out of it. Do you think we're such hicks here that we don't have surveillance cameras? I just watched a movie of you stuffing two bags of candy into that suitcase you call a purse and then walking out of the store without paying."

"I just forgot." Bratty tried.

"So now you're going to try lying again. I've had it with you. If your parents were home, you'd be on your way back to the city right now." Bratty began to feel she had made a big mistake. She hadn't meant it to be any big deal. She hadn't even wanted the candy, had thrown it into the woods on her way home. But uncle David was hurt and angry. She hadn't meant for that to happen. She did love him. It was just that his life was so boring.

Suddenly a gleam came into his eyes. "Not only do we have the modern conveniences, like surveillance cameras, we have the old-fashioned tried and true things that might have gone out of style in the city, but we country folk know they still serve a purpose. Still holding her by the upper arm, he strode determinedly towards his bedroom. She was forced to walk quickly beside him or fall. He burst into his bedroom, strode across the floor to his dresser, removed an antique ebony hairbrush from the top drawer, grasped it firmly, then sat on the bed pulling her across his lap. As Bratty realized what was about to happen, her body flooded with emotions of embarrassment and shame. That she had done something that would cause her gentle uncle to go so far as to spank her meant she had stepped a lot further over the line then she had intended.

Before she could say anything about her revelation, the hairbrush collided with her right bottom cheek. She was wearing a thin pair of shorts that didn't provide much protection. Apparently that was not going to satisfy her uncle David on that day. After a half-dozen swats, he was reaching underneath her and unfastening her shorts.

"Oh, no," she begged. "You can't."

"I damned well can" said David.

As soon as her bottom was bare, David began a metronomic back-and-forth pattern from cheek to cheek.
"Eeeeyowww" she howled. "You can't do this! Stop."

"You can't come to my town and steal." replied her uncle.

Her uncle was a strong man, used to hard labor on the farm all his life. The pain in her bottom started as a sting, grew to a blow torch burning. As the spanking began, she had vowed not to cry. That vow was short-lived, as the tears pushed freely over the tops of her eyelids. "Please, Uncle David."

"Please? please what? Please spank you harder? Okay, I can do that." And he did.

After awhile, he said, "How about faster, too?"

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!" she screamed. But he did anyway.

"I'll never do it again. I PROMISE!"

"I believe you." David said as he pushed her off his lap on the floor and strode out of the room, not even looking at his sobbing niece.

And Bratty cried for a long time. She wondered what her parents would do when they heard about the theft. She wondered if her bottom would still be on fire from the hairbrush when they picked her up. Uncle David had a woodshed. Would they decide to use the woodshed before they took her home? She rubbed her bottom furiously, trying to chase away the pain. It didn't help. She knew she would just have to let time pass before this experience would become a memory.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bratty was upstairs in the guest bedroom of her uncle's farm house, rubbing lotion on to her sore bottom, when she heard the sounds of her father and mother arriving to pick her up. Normally, she would have run down to greet them, but in view of the trouble she had gotten into by shoplifting candy, she thought it best to remain quietly upstairs for the time being.

The downstairs was equally quiet, with only a soft murmur of voices coming up the stairs. It went on for an ominously long time. Then she heard the front door close. Were they leaving without her? She jumped off the bed and went to the window. She watched as her uncle, mother and father walked over to a weeping willow tree down by the creek. What were they doing? They appeared to be cutting branches off the tree. Then the three of them walked over to the woodshed, went inside, and came out without the branches. Kindling wood for her uncle? There didn't seem to be enough for that purpose.

Then she saw the three of them come back toward the house and come inside. "Bratty, come down here please," her mother called up the stairs. Bratty came down and said, "I'm so happy to see you guys. Are we going home now?" She went and hugged both of them, but noticed that the response was not as warm as usual.

"Would you care to enlighten us about your escapade at the Country Store?" my father asked.

"I know I did a really bad, stupid thing. But I got a really bad spanking for it And I've apologized to the store owner and paid for the candy. I've learned my lesson, and I'll never do it again. Can we just let it go?"

"Your uncle has to go in that store and do his shopping because there's no place else in town. I've known Irv all my life, and I go in that store when we visit. Do you know how embarrassing it is to both of us to have to think about what you did when we go in there?"

My father didn't give me time to answer. "I know your uncle punished you, but he was functioning only as a temporary parent. I think your mother and I have to put our own stamp on the incident. So we're going to take a trip to the woodshed."

"Oh, no! You can't mean that! My bottom looks like hamburger now. It can't possibly take any more spanking."

"You should've thought of that as you were stuffing that candy into your purse," my mother said. I started backing up, my hands outstretched in front of me, but they just grabbed one arm each and marched me out the door. Down to the woodshed, bent me over a couple of bales of hay, jeans and panties all the way down to my ankles, and there I was. I could still feel the burning and throbbing from my uncle's hairbrush. I was normally a good little girl. They couldn't do this to me, could they? I turned my head and looked at my parents. The two of them examined my bottom, and were commenting on the effectiveness of uncle's hairbrush. My mother said, "I think here, here, and down her thighs."

My thighs? What had my thighs got to do with it? What was this? I turned my head the other way, and saw them stripping leaves off the willow branches. My heart gave a lurch. Not branches, switches. I'd heard of the switch being used as punishment, but had never experienced it. That innocence ended quickly, as they took positions on either side of me and began whipping me with those switches one after the other, side to side, the blows landing quickly. They were covering the areas that the hairbrush hadn't, and oh, it hurt. And the pain kept building, as they gave it no rest. Then the strokes begin moving down my thighs, all the way down to my knees and back up and then down again and back up. By then I was screaming as loudly as I had with the hairbrush.

I begged for forgiveness, again and again. I promised I'd be good again and again. I promised I'd never steal. And they promised if I did I'd be spanked so hard my teeth would come loose.

And so finally it stopped, as all spankings must. But I'm not the same girl I was when it started. I'm a good girl now. A very good girl.

Don't you believe me?

ariel

Re: Shoplifting and it's rewards

Post by ariel » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:16 pm

Fantastic story. If things were like this in the real world, this is exactly how I would get punished.