My True Snow Day Story

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
ronniep

My True Snow Day Story

Post by ronniep » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:54 pm

It was a dark dreary day. It had snowed several inches the night before. Several times during the day I thought about going out, but quickly changed my mind. For all the ugly weather though, I did have several visitors. The kids were off school so a couple times kids had knocked on the door wanting to shovel my sidewalks...but I'd get to it later...after I did a couple loads of laundry, unloaded the dishwasher, made the beds...yea I needed a snow day.
I was busy, feeling pretty good, getting a lot done, but that was about to change. I was in the basement folding laundry and I heard Trevor pull in the driveway. I could see his feet tromping thru the snow from the basement window and I heard him come in the front door. He slammed the door but I didn't think much of it as it often stuck when the weather was wet. I continued my folding when I heard him coming down the steps. As he walked toward me I could sense he was not happy and I turned and looked at him.
"Hi! You are home early." I said.
"yea, I can tell you were not expecting me." He glared.
"What do you mean Trevor? I have a pot of chile on the stove, we can eat dinner any time."
Then the rant started...
"The front door was not locked. In fact it was not even closed all the way. How many times do I have to ask you to keep the doors locked when you are home alone? I am tired of asking you nicely. You are not getting the message. I can't be worrying about you like this all the time. Its time you learned the hard way."
"Trev, the kids kept coming to the door..." I pleaded to him...but it was too late. His eyes were scanning the laundry room, I knew what he was looking for...some sort of a paddle.
Trevor had spanked me before, mostly in a sexy kind of way and a couple times more seriously when I had been flirting way too much and then one time when I had driven home after having had too much to drink. Spanking is definitely part of our relationship. It really works for stress relief and for behavior modification if necessary. Trevor rules with an iron fist, but mostly his rules make sense and I have no problem with them, so punishment is rare.
He found a belt laying on the dryer. He had never used a belt before. Then those words I remember so clearly. "drop your jeans." I hesitated...big mistake. "Don't make me say it again." he said.
He was oddly calm. I wasn't. He knows me very well. He knows what works to modify my behavior. I knew what he was going to do. I had disappointed him and I was already sorry. I stood silent in front of him and sheepishly and unbuttoned my jeans. I looked at him pleadingly as I ever so slowly unzipped them. I knew it was a hopeless plea and shimmied my jeans to the floor.
I stood there, shoes on, jeans around my ankles, wearing a t-shirt and white lace panties. He bent me over the table, placed my hands against the wall, stepped back and swung the belt. Instinctively I started counting. At 15, the skin on my rear was already searing. He yanked my panties down mid thigh and continued. I could not help but try to block the belt with my hands, but I did nothing but anger him.
I lost count at 32 lashes but several more came down on my bottom and on the back of my thighs. Each swing felt harder than the one before. The leather on my bare skin stung like nothing I had ever felt before and each swing came faster and with a lecture about locking the doors.
Finally he stopped and asked me..."have we learned a lesson? or do you need some more encouragement?"
I stood up straight, turned to him and said. " I will always keep the doors locked when I am home alone. I am very sorry that I have worried you."
He turned me back around and inspected the welts on my ass. My bottom was throbbing and I was holding back the tears. He hugged me and said, "you are going to have a little problem sitting for awhile, but that's what you get. Don't make me do this again."