A little break for lunch

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
yvie

A little break for lunch

Post by yvie » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:22 am

We walk into the pub together if you are watching me carefully you may notice that I am walking gingerly but most won't notice . He orders our drink and food. I try to make my way to the comfortable settees but he gently takes my arm and leads me outside the hard wooden benches , I inwardly sigh and am just about to protest but he fixes that with THE look . I try sit down gently trying hard to sit in a way that wont rub against the fresh cane strikes on my red throbbing bottom
He raises he eyebrow but says nothing , he takes his newspaper out of his bag takes a sip of his drink and starts to read he appears to be ignoring me I take the opportunity to shift my bottom up and give it a gentle rub. Without even raising his eyes his voice booms out " is there a problem young lady" Ahh no Sir I whisper " Well sit properly and stop fidgeting " is the response .
Our food arrives He eats heartily whilst continuing o to read his paper , I am in a quandary the food in front of me look lovely but I am distracted by the throbbing in my bottom any slight move and the slants in the benches appear to run against the angry cane marks , and I know that as soon as we have eaten we will return to my house and I will once again be over the caning bench for the 2nd half of my ( he says deserved )punishment do I eat slowly hoping to give my bottom some time to recover or to I just get on with it and bow to inevitable
I play with my food taking the odd mouthful once again his once booms into my thoughts " Young lady will you eat properly" I say nothing just look at him with pleading eyes he is unmoved and continues to eat .
I try to eat I look at and he has finished eating he sits and watches me I am transfixed by his stare. He takes one final sip of his drink and say " Enough of this wasting time we will discuss you wasting food when I get you home" He walks over to the side of the table takes my hand and helps me up .
We begin the walk to my house he slips his hand under my coat and feels my bottom and says feels there's for plenty more