Leaving VanillaVille M/f erotic romance, missie

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
MsBehave

Leaving VanillaVille M/f erotic romance, missie

Post by MsBehave » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:56 am

M/f BDSM Spanking-based fiction. Adult themed.

Wish me luck, this has been submitted as a submission request for an anthology.
missie xx

Leaving VanillaVille

“You go tell him,” Angel implored her.

“Why me?” she wondered, scowling at her friend.

“We’re slammed and you’re the boss, Boss,” he grinned.

Walking warily up to the office cabin she knocked on the door of the Engineer in Charge, the devastatingly gorgeous and equally brooding Devon Brady. She could hear the sounds of a telephone fight inside, the familiar deep timbre of his voice followed by a pause then his side again. “You’ve really got me by the balls…” she heard him growl through the closed cabin door.

“Damn,” she muttered to herself. She wouldn’t want to be on the end of that call.

“What?” suddenly he ripped the door near off its hinges and loomed over her. She blanched as he stood with his phone against his chest as he addressed her.

“I need a minute of your time, Boss,” she stood her ground.

“You are?” he cocked his head arrogantly.

“The team leader,” she offered, waving back. “Clint.”

He exhaled sharply making her jump. “What do they want?” he nodded over to her team.

“Another dump truck driver,” she said. “We cannot shift the rubble quickly enough for the crew.

“Seriously?” he searched her eyes. “This is the crap you need me to sort out? You’re the team leader, lead your damn team!” He slammed the door in her face as he put the phone back to his ear.

Spinning on her heels she walked on shaky legs back to where Angel stood aghast. She brushed past him, “Back on it, Harrison,” she snapped, embarrassed that her chewing out had been semi-public.

Why was Brady such a dick? Big, dominant, gorgeous egotistical men like Brady were trouble, she knew it, but couldn’t seem to stay away from them. She was drawn to something they possessed, the confidence they exuded for a start. Now he’d humiliated her infront of her team. She wasn’t gonna stand for that.

“Where you going, Clint?” Angel called after her as she stalked off.

“To lead my team,” she called back, fuming, jumping into the seat of the dump truck and striking it up.

She’d show the arrogant bastard. As the beast roared to life it lurched. She twisted her left hand over the frame and caught it on a jagged piece of metal. “Son-of-a-bitch!” she screeched, bringing it back infront of her eyes to see her hand already covered in bright red blood. Then, belatedly, the pain hit.

Angel ran over. “I’ve got ya, Clint,” he reassured her.

“Oh, okay,” she managed autonomously as he zoned out of her vision.

“Can she stand?” she heard an impatient male voice ask in a deep, clipped tone when next she was pulled back to the present.

“I can stand,” she growled as Angel helped her up.

“Go on, honey,” he encouraged her in what she registered as his concerned voice. Sheesh it was only a cut!

She jumped. The male’s hand scalded the small of her back like a hot iron. “Oh!” she gasped, wheeling to see Brady’s hand make a hasty retreat.

He laughed almost contritely. “My apologies Miss,” he left his sentence open for her to give her name.

“Eastwood.”

He smiled down at her and her core tightened at his gleaming smile. “My apologies, Miss Eastwood, let’s get that chicken scratch cleaned up.” He turned. “I’ll take it from here, Harrison.”

When he turned back the twinkle of recognition in his eye was too bright to be misread and too hard to ignore. “We’ve met already,” she bit out as though he didn’t know already. The pain was now searing through her hand.

Stopping her dead in her tracks he turned to her and pulled her chin up to meet his eyes. It was an act of pure dominance and it was reaction to the pain, surely, but she felt her heart begin to pound with something other than the shock of her accident. It weren’t all that was suddenly pounding. “Harriette,” he said, but his voice was a long way away as he called to her. “Harriette!”

She felt her legs begin to buckle as she searched his eyes noting his own reflected only supreme professionalism against her panic-stricken hooded eyes that now darted between his wildly. In her periphery everything had gone white and all she could see was his face. Starting to fall, those strong arms scooped her up then he strode quickly for the medical room.

When she came around her hand was being washed. Bright red blood bubbled urgently to the surface each time it was irrigated.

“Here,” his hand guided her to keep her arm up. “Back with me?” he flashed an arrogant grin at her, shaking his head slightly.

She flushed. Cocky bastard, yet she could have sworn as she fainted that she heard genuine panic in his usually deep drawl. Yes, he’d called out to her repeatedly, calling her Harriette. “How do you know my name?” she scowled.

Attending to her hand he didn’t bother to look up to address her. “I am the EIC, the Engineer in Charge of this entire project. I make it my business to know who I am in charge of.” He attempted to stem the bleeding with butterfly stitches to no avail. “It’s not enough,” he mumbled to himself before turning to her. His eyes wore a different look again, impatience, perhaps? As his jaw snapped and pulsed. “You’ll need to go to the emergency room. My shift finished ten minutes ago, I’ll drive you there myself. He plopped pain meds into her hand.”

She threw them back and shifted in her seat. “I’ll drive myself,” she shot back haughtily and swallowed the meds with the water he thrust at her, in need of them.

“That wouldn’t be safe, now would it?” he shot back in a patronizing tone she associated with that police officer who pulled you up for going forty-three in a forty. Condescendingly, one perfect eyebrow ticking up in silent provocation for her to push her case but she was too weak to argue. “Whatever,” she sighed like a teen rather than her thirty years.

He chuckled. “Can you walk under your own steam or do I need to carry you out to the lot?”

Apparently she waited too long to answer. With flattering ease he gathered her gracefully up out of the chair and into his arms.

“Well, I-!” she began, then shut the hell up. Disarmed, she realized that he smelled as good as he looked and that was saying something. It was a running joke amongst the crew that at thirty eight he was still too good-looking to be an EIC; it distracted all the gay guys. It distracted her more. She’d had the hots for him since the job began, but he was totally out of her league. Her boss was well over six feet tall and about two hundred and twenty pounds of prime Texan steak that nobody was utilizing. It seemed such a waste.

Kicking the outer doors open he strode towards his truck to the sound of lewd wolf whistles and coarse catcalls from her crew. Frankly, she’d expected nothing less when they saw her. Bending to her ear he whispered, “If I’m going all ‘Officer and a Gentleman’ on your ass, the least you can do is put your arm around my neck and look as though you’re enjoying the ride.”

Oh, God, what a double entendre and she’d no clue he even had a sense of humor! She snickered, despite herself and looked at the hand she nursed. “I guess the elevation wouldn’t hurt,” she heard herself sigh and placed the throbbing injury against his neck.

“Good girl,” his chest rumbled a deep satisfaction as she zoned back out.

Good girl? Oh man, that did unimaginable things to her core.

She woke back up sitting in chairs in the ER room with his arms around her, her head lolling against his chest only to find he was the one with his cute backside on a chair, the room was full so she was on his lap. She was on Devon Brady’s lap. And she was squirming on an erection.

“Woman,” he hissed, “would you sit still for pity’s sake!”

The meds were hitting home and she felt high. Giggling like a schoolgirl she ground herself down a little, “I guess it’s true what they say – everything’s bigger in Texas,” she slurred in her proper English accent.

Each time she awoke she was cradled caringly in his arms and it felt so nice to have someone’s arms around her. Hurt, anguish, frustration was wearing her down and then the tears assaulted her eyes. As if he somehow knew she was all alone in the world he stroked her long ash blonde hair, his fingers snagging a curl and winding his finger up in it. “Be patient,” he soothed in a softer cadence her body enjoyed immensely as a frisson of what? Electricity ran up her spine and left her scalp tingling and her skin tauter. She shuddered involuntarily. How could the same low, measured voice leave her panting with such distinctly different timbres? “After all, everything’s longer in Texas, too.” She giggled freely at that one! Oh boy, what a bold claim!

Like a child with a new toy she shifted in his lap again. “Don’t,” he commanded, his arms tightening against her.

This was the Dom voice she hated yet her body flooded, instantly calling her a liar. In her altered, heightened state she could appreciate the reaction her body had to his voice without necessarily agreeing that it had some powerful connection through her body knotting straight in her core and pulsing wildly. Sure.

Emboldened by her weakened inhibitions and the huge erection beneath her, she whispered, “Let’s go to your place and fuck like bunnies.”

“Harriette Eastwood, we will stay here as long as it takes for you to get seen,” he growled.

Taken aback she cowered into his body before finding a voice. She pushed up, albeit reluctantly from the security of his arms. “I am capable of staying alone. Thank you for your assistance thus far, but really, I got this.”

His mirth at that statement rumbled through his solid chest as he held her patiently. “Do you know how many times you have fallen asleep? One guy’s already tried to take your boots whilst you slept on my lap! You’re far too pale; I want them to check your iron levels, too. If they weren’t backed up with life and death emergencies I’d insist you were seen instantly. As it is your wound has stopped bleeding sufficiently for me to be less concerned.”

“No one calls me Harriette, call me Clint,” she winced, choosing to ignore her perceived weakness and skipped right over his painful rejection. She’d offered herself and he’d rejected her totally. Just how wrong could she have gotten it?

All Aboard

Standing alone in his portable office Clint started to sweat. Well, the trees were bribing the dogs out there she reasoned. She balled up her hand, testing her ability to grip, again. She was eager to get back to work and all that stood in her way was getting the okay from her EIC. Great.

She hadn’t been able to get that night out of her mind. It was one of the reasons she needed to be at work – to forget and perversely she needed to see him again in order for that to happen. She’d contemplated changing shifts but he would know and know why, and she couldn’t allow him that privilege. That was the British stubbornness in her.

That night had been so enlightening. Cool, aloof Dom, Devon Brady had a sense of chivalry and humor, well, well. He had also floated her boat with those naughty double entendres and his ‘concerned’ voice which raised an octave and cracked mercilessly. She felt herself melting, her body coming alive at the thought of their imminent reunion. She throbbed and ached in places she felt barren without him there. Even the wound on the side of her hand issued the ghost of a throb of pain shooting through it in memory of that night.

“Miss Eastwood,” he walked into the office with a curt, cursory nod, his attention taken with a file.

So he wanted to play it like that? “Mr. Devon,” she bobbed her head back, all business-like, until she realized her goof. “Mr. Brady,” she corrected almost seamlessly yet already she was thrown off-center by the sight of him.

He snickered, his eyes changing from marble to soft spring moss before he noticed she wore a soft, feminine sundress, not her requisite work gear. Then his pupils swallowed his irises. “Harriette,” he breathed, reaching back to rest his butt against his desk as though distance would help. “What can I do for you? Clearly you have not come back to work,” he gave a nervous smile.

“Clint. The doc signed me off, but I have to clear it with you, Boss,” she managed. It was hard to concentrate with his eyes snaking over her body in a most predatory gaze.

He seemed in a daze as he took his safety hat off and she remembered how soft and dense his shock of collar-length dirty blonde hair had felt through her fingers. Oh, shit! She colored up.

“You’re too hot, Miss Eastwood?”

No, she’d just remembered another piece of the disjointed jigsaw puzzle of that night, pawing his gorgeous mess of hair. She’d been mesmerized, having never seen what he kept under his hat and assuming it was a businessman’s short cut. She’d told him this, too! Oh, God. Her memory was a mess. “I’m hot,” she mumbled.

He gave a crooked smile, “You sure look it.”

What the hell was she supposed to do with that? “I mean it’s a hot day, Boss,” she recovered, “and it’s Clint,” she followed his gaze to her boots.

“I would rather call you Miss Eastwood than Clint,” he leveled at her. “You have a beautiful name, unusual, why would you allow yourself to be demeaned?” he scowled.

Demeaned? She’d been nicknamed Clint as long as she could remember. It had driven her mother to distraction. “M-my hand,” she thrust it out in his direction as she remembered why she was there.

Without pause he leaned forward and took it gently in his own warm hand. Electricity wound around her core, coiling and pulsing for her attention as his skin met hers in a most seductive manner. She swallowed convulsively as he gently turned it over with great care. “It’s all better?” he wondered with a concern in his voice that couldn’t be ignored.

“I can grip with it,” she lurched as she pulled her hand back. She had intended to make a fist in demonstration. What she hadn’t anticipated was that nervous energy would intercede and as she pulled back her fist would make contact with his perfectly straight Roman nose. She guessed looking at him, rather than never getting into fights he always finished them—assuming someone was stupid enough to start one.

His hand flew to his nose, “Jeez, woman,” he growled, wriggling his nose. “That’s some left you’ve got.”

“Shit!” her hands clamped over her mouth. “I am so sorry,” she pushed through her clenched jaw.

“It’s alright,” he chuckled and re-took her hand in his, coaxing it from her mouth. “C’mon, let me see,” his eyes met hers. “Here you go,” he gently took her wrist and prized it from her mouth.

She swallowed convulsively again. Was this sexual tension a figment of her imagination? No, she saw it in Brady’s eyes too, the same tension that builds when you’re sat on the hottest guy in all of creation’s lap for around six hours one night – shifting around on what seemed like a permanent erection.

But he’d rejected her. Even with the patchy recollection she wasn’t spared that memory or the pain it induced. She couldn’t budge the thought that she wasn’t good enough for him, either. She was in good company, she supposed, he was in a league of his own.

Blinking, she pulled back and made a fist a little too tightly in her exuberance to put space between them and fresh blood soaked the dressing. He noticed immediately and frowned. “C’mon, Rocky,” he sighed, scooping her up into his arms with familiarity rather than necessity, “let’s get that attended to.”

“The blood or your erection?” she huffed, having seen the outline of it in his gorgeous suit pants. His reaction in picking her up hadn’t been fast enough. Infact, it had spread down his leg rather rapidly and she could say with confidence which side he ‘dressed.’

“Your hand,” he recoiled. “You are my employee and you need seeing to.”

“A good one?” she scowled.

“I’m not following,” he blinked back as he strode through his office and the old break room for the medical cabin attached on the end.

“Do I need ‘a good’ seeing to?’” she glared at him. “It’s a British saying for hot sex. Forget it.”

“I don’t forget. What you need is a good spanking for what you did to me the other week, young lady,” he leveled at her.

“A w-what now?” she spluttered.

“You heard me, tempting me so cruelly as we waited to get your hand stitched. You’re a cock tease, Miss Eastwood.”

She blushed. Was she? The thought kinda thrilled her. “Does that mean I did tease your cock?” she wondered, caught between brutal honesty and the need she always felt to be demure around him.

“Like you don’t know!” He growled now and she felt it through his chest.

Volcanic heat pooled between her thighs. She wasn’t wet; there wasn’t a word for what she was. Drenched just didn’t do it nor did saturated. She was beyond slick; she was confused and horny and about to burst with the nervous sexual tension Brady’s proximity brought about in her.

He put her carefully down on the edge of the examination table and turned putting space between them again. She watched his shoulders rise and fall as though he’d taken a cleansing breath. It wasn’t enough in the small room and the space dripped with layers of sensuality, familiarity and his rarest of brands of sexuality.

“Boss?” she wondered about the huge intake of breath.

“True. You are correct. I am your boss, Miss Eastwood. I want it noted that I was out of line for the spanking comment.”

“Oh, no, you don’t!” she hopped down from the table. “You don’t get to give me the ‘boss man employee disclaimer.’ I’m not about to sue you for sexual harassment-”

“No?” he wheeled on her, his eyes ablaze, “’cause you could.”

Suddenly her heart was leaping around in her chest. They were really having this conversation. “No!”
“Isn’t it clear enough for you?” he glared. “I can’t keep my damn hands off of you!” his voice rose again.
“S-so you do want me?” she wondered, puzzled as hell now.

His set jaw pulsed menacingly and she almost passed out again from want. That looked far too sexy on his face.

Sitting, he beckoned her over with two crooked fingers. Jeez, she wanted those large fingers crooked inside of her and stroking. She accepted the invitation and stood before him. He took her hands in his and satisfied himself that her wound had stopped bleeding.

“Miss Eastwood, I sat with you on my lap overnight whilst you slept and intermittently, knowing I was aroused, aroused me almost beyond my limitations, and I let you get away with that out of genuine concern for your health and well being. Now, are you willing to make restitution and go over my knee instead of on it?”

She silently slid over his lap.

“Not good enough, I need your words. Verbal feedback is necessary.”

“I understand that I crossed a line I had no idea existed,” she wasn’t ceding an inch on that score. “I’m willing to make restitution.”

A deep hum of satisfaction rumbled through his body. “Good girl, I’m proud of you for understanding there are consequences to actions.”

Are you? She wondered and drew a shaky breath into her lungs because she wasn’t sure this genie could be put back in the bottle. “I understand. Spank me, sir.”

His hand spanked her butt firmly but not harshly. She jumped mostly from the desire for more rather than the impact itself.

Smack! Smack!

“You have been a naughty girl,” he drawled in that delicious way that made her heat impossibly. She rubbed her thighs together.

Spank! Spank!

He slapped a different part of both cheeks and paused for her feedback.

“I wasn’t aware,” she managed, her face coloring.

He flipped up her dress and whipped down her pink satin panties.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

He landed on her bare butt.

“Okay, I knew I was riding along an erection!” she admitted. It wasn’t unlike the one she was pressed against right now, either.

“You knew and continued to tease me,” he said.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

He swatted her bottom sharply and the sting was starting to bloom there and in her belly. Slowly it spread north and south.

“You rejected me!” she whined.

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

He warmed the backs of her thighs. She jumped again.

“That’s stingy!”

“It’s supposed to be.”

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Yes, it was stinging, but it was also mighty luscious as the pain morphed into a deeply satisfying vibration through her core.

His hand peppered her bottom with swats never touching the same flesh twice until she was moaning and sliding her clit over his thigh and pushing her bottom up for more.

Abruptly he stopped. “Are you in the least bit sorry, Harriette?” he asked, his voice tight and slightly high.

She thought about it suddenly as devilish torture for him not playful foreplay. “Yes, I am sorry, but you also rejected me,” she added. She felt the saltiness of tears assault the back of her throat as she sagged, her cheek pressed against his leg. She took a faltering breath.

“Do you think for one moment I would have put my own desires before getting your health attended to?” he stuttered. “What kind of a man do you take me for?”

She hadn’t expected that response. “One that rejects a damn good offer!”

He rattled off another few sets and she arched, moaning.

His hand stroked over what would be pink, if not crimson flesh. “Does the offer stand?”

Oh, gawd, was he really going to let her touch him? How she’d fantasized about his body, what he looked like beneath his suit. “Yes,” she breathed in a single defining moment.

“Oh, God yes, little bunny?” he sighed with what sounded like relief. The name struck her straight through the heart with a jolt of recognition. How had she suppressed that? He’d called her that, teasing her that they would do just that as soon as she was all better: fuck like bunnies. She’d left him at the cab he’d called for her with the firm handshake she had induced. She’d halted this, not him!

She slid from his grasp to the floor where she knelt before him and unclasped his belt buckle. Had he any idea the sound of leather hissing through belt loops did very odd things to her insides? His eyes sure looked as though they did as they darkened to moss. Unbuttoning his pants she kept her eyes on his as he ensnared her, seamlessly lifting his hips to accommodate her wishes to remove them completely. She pushed his black boxer briefs down his trim hips and finally took a long salacious look at the weapon she held, almost held in her hand. Ooooooh! That wasn’t going to fit anywhere she put it.

She ran her tongue around the spongy head and over the crown, feeling him pulse. God, he tasted heavenly. Her mouth watered. Emboldened, she took a long hard lick and heard the timbre in his voice deepen again with his deliciously guttural moans. His hips canted forward as his eyes darkened again. Taking him into her mouth she moaned greedily, ravenous to please and sate the Dom.

“M’yeah. Leave everything behind, little bunny,” he murmured. “Let go and show me your submission.”

Without pause she pushed his cock as far back as she could get him, the head grazing the roof of her mouth whilst her tongue cradled the underside, her cheeks causing suction as she pulled on his cock over and over to the sound of impassioned moans but she couldn’t get him all in not even relaxing her jaw and pushing until he grazed the back of her throat. She swallowed around his cock.

He grasped the back of her head and instead of thrusting her mouth over him harder he pulled her back by the fistful of hair he had wound around his fist. She hissed her need. Her eyes glazed over as she locked her gaze to his.

“You have no idea how much I’ve craved you, wanted you,” he groaned.

She went back to her task, wanton and lost, ruined to all others as she guzzled him greedily. Maybe she hadn’t understood his feelings but the previously unrequited lust in her was shaking free.

“Want you, too,” she whimpered, pulling back to lap at the head of his cock making him groan.

He flushed, his tongue licking over his top lip as he watched her work. How she wanted to be that lip. The head of his cock had hardened as she worked her tongue over every ridge and engorged vein.

“No, bunny. I’m going to make love to every inch of your body,” he murmured, pulling her off his cock and standing them both up.

He took her in his arms and kissed her urgently, guiding her by the hair he still held, his mouth slanting over hers hungrily, their tongues clashing in an erotic dance, lips full and swollen lightly biting, pulling and gliding over one another frenetically in their building need.

Leading, he pressed against her, her nipple pebbling hard against his palm as he dropped his attention from her mouth to her throat. Leaving her hair he bracketed her jaw, his thumb playing over her bottom lip.

Given the opportunity she licked the pad as it swiped over her juicy lip before suckling it into the warmth of her mouth and groaning deeply at the sheer eroticism.

Shredding the bodice of her sundress she heard buttons skittering haphazardly across the floor. Unclasping her bra at once he moaned as one plump breast fell into his waiting palm. Her pink nipples puckered hard. Dropping the attention of his mouth to the slope of her breast she moaned a little, encouraging him further until his mouth engulfed her nipple, drawing on one then alternating almost playfully as his sadistic streak raised its devilish head. She squirmed, her moans throaty, yearning for his deeper touch as he rolled her swollen hard nipple with his tongue, kneading her other breast before changing sides and lavishing the other. Her hands speared into his thick hair, holding his head close to her as she moaned, rolling up on her toes and gasping loudly as he brought the very edge of his teeth to bear along her now deep pink nipple.

His mouth sought hers again and she squirmed against his thigh. Letting his hand now wander over the swell of her hip to cup her buttock, he forcibly pulled her ever deeper into his body as she gave a gasp of venerated submission that he swallowed almost greedily into his kiss.

Sliding a hand between their bodies she reached for his hard cock, her hot hand melting against the heat of it in its urgency to be inside of her body. She stroked it a couple of times before lining it up against her heat. “Whoa!” he cried and clumsily in his haste spilled the med room’s supply of condoms onto the table and snagged one. He’d no need of one on her part.

Once rolled up she stuffed herself full on her next ragged breath. “Yessssss,” she hissed.

Her exuberance was rapidly replaced by shock.

Grappling for the exam table he pulled her somewhat on top of his body and rocked, letting her adjust to the size of him until she could take all of his length.

Eager to see all of him she unbuttoned his shirt as he sat up, easing it off his body. The angle of his cock made her tremble mercilessly, but not as much as for what she discovered in him shirtless. She let her hands wander down the gutters of the deep ‘v’ of his obliques before tracing each set of his abs and up onto that solid chest. Ink. Now, in her wildest fantasies of him she hadn’t expected the gorgeous black and gray dragon or sea serpent snaking seductively from elbow to shoulder. She feasted her eyes on him, “So hot,” she stammered yet as the words left her mouth she knew it was an injustice, he was beautiful. He’d some Italian or Greek ancestry to thank for the natural tan, no doubt, and soft full lips. The guy just rolled up and licked it. “Jesus, Devon,” she murmured, so low it was barely audible, and licked her lips overtly. Her mouth had dried to sand.

She began to ride him, enjoying the view and the closeness as large hands kneaded her breasts to perfection, his breath as erratic as hers. “You turn me on so bad,” he murmured, licking his swollen lips.
He set a slow pace, affording her every glorious ridge of him, then quickened against her heaving body as he watched her carefully, feasting on every inch of her he could reach.

His hands explored the length of her sides and the swell of her hips as he grasped her bottom hard, grinding her over his pulsing cock. His balls grew full beneath her, tautening, as he pressed his thumb against her clit and she rode him hard, lost in the act. “You feel like heaven on my cock. I can feel the first fluttering of your orgasm breaking loose,” he gasped.

She grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him up until his abs were clenched, changing the angle of him inside her body and pressing her wide enough and full enough as the orgasm shook her apart right at the same time she breathed his name. Their eyes locked and then she flew.

They were so oddly compatible that it seemed inevitable they would spark off one another lighting fireworks orgasmically as they learned from one another, teaching their desires as they pushed one another higher and higher reaching plateau after plateau before the inevitable but he was an incredibly giving lover.

“Again,” he growled; his nose ticking up as he ground her hard on his punishing shaft.

“M’yes,” she managed, “With you.” This time as he took her harder he let loose on her body, pulling her down and sucking on her neck hard, his teeth sinking into her flesh and his hands finding her bottom and spanking it firmly.

“Now!” he insisted as she felt his cock swell and piston inside her body.

“Devon,” she managed. Her walls fluttered then fell, crashing around his cock and squeezing him, pulsing hard and fast as she came again, exploding and quivering onto his still throbbing cock.

They stayed there, panting, their bodies heaving in unison as they both shuddered in glowing aftershocks, each moaning at the effect the other had on their bodies.

It was soon apparent he wasn’t going down any, and after a condom swap and another five minutes he began rocking very gently inside her until her body caught on fire again and they spent the next half hour making love.

The intercom buzzed as they finished the second act. “Mr. Brady, your wife on line one,” his secretary’s voice filled the small space, breaking her sex-coma reverie.

“Your what?” she recoiled in horror. She looked at his face, set in a horror mask. “Get off me, you creep!” she shoved at the solid wall of chest. He withdrew hastily and stood up, pulling his pants up over his hips and buttoning them in record time.

He pressed the intercom on the wall by the door, “Thank you, Janie,” he cleared his throat. “I’ll take it in my office.” His panicked eyes never left hers. “Harriette, let me explain?” he pleaded as he threw his shirt on. She was oddly satisfied that a love bite would be totally visible above the collar of it.

She pulled her sundress around her body and leapt from the exam table. “No explanation necessary. You’ve got a few visible marks and a ‘fuck off’ sized hickey,” she stated evenly, stalking out of the room.
What was she thinking? She’d forgotten he was married. Had he?

She sat in her SUV for a long time looking towards his office as her shock finally subsided but he never appeared. She’d just had unbelievable sex with a married man. No matter how mind-blowing it had been, and her orgasms had left her utterly boneless and lethargic, he was married… and her boss. What was she thinking? Devon fucking Brady… what was she thinking?

Suddenly he appeared. She sat taller behind the wheel but he didn’t see her. Looking disheveled and utterly distraught he made straight for his truck and disappeared rapidly off site.

A knocking on her window made her jump. “Hey, beautiful, I thought I saw you come out of his office!” Angel smiled.

She rolled down her window. “Hey, babe. Yeah,” she managed, totally distracted. Had his secretary heard their love-making? It wouldn’t have been difficult, given the throaty entreaties they had called in the throes of their passion. Together, it seemed, they were insatiable.

“How did it go?”

“Confusing,” she uttered before her brain engaged.

Angel laughed. “Soooo, does that mean you’re back, Boss?”

“No,” she struck up the engine. “Infact I just quit.” She had? When did her head make that decision?
When her body ached for a married man.

Derailed

Having drowned her sorrows for the umpteenth night, Clint was angry to hear her neighbor thumping on her door yet again. She sleepily checked her watch, three, and it was dark, so am. “Go away!” she called half-heartedly and turned the TV volume even lower. This was ridiculous she could barely hear it herself now. She wasn’t watching it anyway, but the memory of a man she shouldn’t have slept with was too ingrained into her memory and she couldn’t shake it or drown it out with alcohol. Pathetic. How could she be that stupid? You can’t make someone love you if they’re promised to another already. You can only ever supersede that love but then, he had loved someone else enough to marry her.

She’d fallen for him somewhere between that cocky, arrogant swagger in his stride and the hot sex. Man, that dick was big as hell and half of Texas. So was he… and she wouldn’t ever be the ocean to his desert. He was just hot sex, that’s all, she told herself, except, regardless of his feelings for her she’d fallen in love with him. She sighed remorsefully and still the banging continued.

Oh, just screw ‘em, she thought and pulled her blanket around her shoulders then padded her way to the front door, checking the baseball bat was still resting up against it. “Gah! Devon,” she blurted, dropping the blanket with surprise. “Oh, the arrogance! Just what the hell do you think you’re doing here?” she hissed.

“Harriette, please let me in,” he whispered back.

“What do you want?” she called back.

“What any man wants this time of night, darlin’, a booty call!” her neighbor called over, cackling lewdly.

“Okay, thanks, Mrs. Doubtfire,” she snarked back, utterly embarrassed. “Show’s over,” she added, unlocking the door.

“I had to see you,” he stated as he stepped inside. Instantly he commanded all the oxygen in her tiny apartment. She felt light-headed and giddy. Devon Brady was in her home.

“You’re bleeding!” she stared at his hand.

“M’yeah,” he brought up his hand between them. “I had to get into my office.”

“You broke into your own office?” This wasn’t making sense.

“I had to find you and your address was on my computer a-as an employee.”

“Ex employee,” she reminded him.

“Yeah, and I’m probably fired by now for using such abuses of power. It was an impulsive move.”

He wore a pair of faded jeans that clung where they should. It wasn’t doing anything for her resolve, nor yet that beautiful lean, cut torso, caught staggeringly well in the moonlight, in the black t-shirt. She was used to seeing him in tailored suits and safety hat around the building site and the contrast from work Mr. Brady to casual Devon was a good transition. He was-

“God, you look fine.”

Funny, she was thinking the same thing. She looked down her body in her pajamas, her nipples were dark against the cream silk and traitorously beaded. She sighed. Ex boss he may be but he was still married. “Let me clean that hand,” she insisted and threw on the kitchen light.

He groaned so orgasmically that she stopped and turned to see why. “I can see your silhouette through the light silk,” he told her, his eyes dancing as he gestured to her torso.

“You shouldn’t be here,” she snapped, irrationally upset with him. Hadn’t he stormed her door for goodness sake? When she had fantasized that he did, they always ended up in bed sweaty and replete not arguing over geography.

“I had to explain. I have a good explanation,” he offered her as though he’d rehearsed it in his mind as often as she’d rehearsed her speech in hers should she have need to give her side.

She put a hand to his lips. “You’re in my house at three o’clock, I get to go first.

“I came after you,” he pushed.

“When?”

“After we made love.”

“You did not! I was still in the parking lot. I watched you leave!”

He thought about that, “Harrison!” he spat.

“What does Angel have to do with this?” she had to know.

“I called your foreman and asked where you were. He said you had left already and were headed to the Lucky Black Cat bar to meet your girlfriend.”

“Why would he do that?” she snapped.

“Because he’s in love with you himself,” he snarked back.

She didn’t have time for riddles about her best friend. “The other week was a huge mistake. You were my boss and I seduced you. I can only apologize. I understand that as my boss the blame lies unfairly on you, so I quit. Also, I don’t have sex with married men. I don’t date married men. I don’t share.”

“Wow,” he blinked. “May I have a moment in defense?” the superiority was back in his voice. “Firstly you didn’t seduce me. Secondly I don’t date. Thirdly you would share me if we were together. And yes, I am, was, your boss. I take full blame.”

“Oh, no! Nooooooo, no, no, no, no. I am very clear on what happened. I got down on my knees and blew my boss, end of conversation.”

“Time out,” he exhaled rapidly. “We can share blame-”

“I am not sharing anything with you. And I ‘would be sharing you if we were together?’ Just what in hell kind of ménage-based fantasy are you harboring?” His body was distracting her and she was remembering exactly how he felt inside her. Even as she argued her molten core squeezed, frustrated there wasn’t him to squeeze on. Oh, she was ruined.

“You would have to share me.”

“With your wife! Don’t tell me, she doesn’t understand you,” she snarked.

“No, she doesn’t, as it happens. Deb never understood I was a workaholic and we grew apart. Yes, I am technically married, but I filed for a divorce before you cut your hand. I haven’t been with a woman for two years. I watched you, you know? Did you know that?”

She shook her head soundly. “I used to watch you laughing with Harrison. I loved how you threw your head back with joyous laughter, so natural and free. I loved watching you shake that hair from your head after cooling your neck off with the outside cold tap. Men openly drooled watching you scoop water in your hand to run across the back of your neck. I was one of them. Then you would take off your safety hat, your head leaned forward as you dampened your hair then pushed it back under your hat. I don’t think you understand the power you have over males.” Well what a statement, she had no clue he did that. “It was like a Diet Coke break,” he snickered, but for men.”

Surely he was kidding? “Me?” she asked, puzzled. Hadn’t she always gone out of her way to wear clothing the same as her guys and wear no make-up to work so she blended in rather than stuck out? Well, there were two things that stuck out but apart from wearing baggy sweaters there was nothing she could do about that and she was proud of her long, thick naturally blonde hair.

“You. Even in those rags you wore to work you were so damnedable stunning, possibly more so because you thought it was even possible for you to blend in. You’re beautiful.”

“Doesn’t matter, I. Don’t. Share.”

“Oh? Her name’s Suzy.”

“I. Don’t. Care!” she shrugged superciliously. Why was he pressing this? There was no future for them.

“She’s three.”

“Ungh. She’s your daughter,” she understood now.

“Technically she’s my adopted step-daughter. I’m having a hard time getting visitation.”

She looked into his eyes, still attempting to pull him to the sink so she could attend his cut. “Okay, so I would share with a kid and it wasn’t a huge mistake. I take that bit back.”

“Take it all back,” his chin shot up.

“What are we, twelve?” she shot back.

“You’re a sassy piece of ass,” the crooked smile she adored was back on his face. “I think I should teach you a lesson.” He leaned in and kissed her neck. “God, you taste delicious. I could eat you all up.” She. Was. Ruined. “I do believe I was very remiss, also the other week,” he continued nibbling and licking up and down her neck. Her nipples poked out even harder at his comment. She knew what was coming. “If there’s one thing I adore it’s bringing a lady to orgasm screaming obscenities on my tongue.” She swallowed hard, that wasn’t it. Her head craned to the side to give him access to her neck. Slowly she felt the buttons on the front of her top being undone.

“I don’t cuss,” she lied.

“Tonight you do,” he murmured against her ear softly. “Tonight you will beg for your release.”

“That’s a bold statement.”

“That’s a fact.”

Last Train

“So, you wanna eat, first?” she smirked. She must have him inside her again tonight, though.

He chuckled, low and dirty as he worked her buttons free. Finally he slid the silk from her body leaving her in only her pajama shorts. Sucking in air he whistled, “Wow, you truly are beautiful,” he ran his fingers through her hair, “but need I remind you that in the bedroom, technically the med room or the kitchen, I am in charge?”

Did she care any longer? “You’re in charge,” she echoed breathily.

He walked them back until her bottom rested against the table, kissing her the entire time, his hands embedded into her curls. The warmth of his body radiated through his t-shirt and onto her naked chest, yet her nipples strained for his touch as he ignored them entirely. She whimpered, needing more attention. Then she remembered his claim. He was in charge.

Helping her up onto the edge of the table he smiled in that glorious way that tightened the knot in her core, making her lust spill over and trickle down her thighs.

“Feet here,” he pointed to two spots on the table edge, “sit your tail here,” he ordered, pointing to the edge between. Removing her shorts in one graceful movement Devon then pulled up a chair before her. As she arranged herself he made her widen her pose, walking her heels further apart until her legs shook. He waited a beat then relaxed them by two heels width only. “I’m going to take what I want from you now, little bunny. Keep your feet right here, understood?”

“Yes, Devon,” she said softly in anticipation, totally conscious of his gaze raking over her nakedness, yet starting to believe what he had been telling her. What if she was beautiful to him? Could she be uninhibited for him? She was about to find out.

Contemplating her, he didn’t make a move to touch her for the longest time. When he did speak it was with quiet veneration. “You have the most luscious creamy folds, bunny,” he stated. “I cannot wait to ruffle your feathers…. Don’t you dare let your legs close around my head.”

Oh, my god! Spearing her with two fingers, he pulled all the air from her burning lungs as she remembered him beckoning her over to him and wishing for this. He rubbed her g-spot, tapping it gently to get a feel for her desires. She whimpered. Then he took a leisurely lick from his fingers to the top, just shy of her clit. His ragged breath bathed it making the pulsing utterly unbearable but he didn’t quite touch. After the forth pass she was utter mush and needed to close her legs around his head. Each time her quaking legs wavered he growled the same admonishment. “Get your legs back and don’t you dare let them close.”

Suddenly his tongue connected to her button and he lapped feverishly, drawing her closer to orgasm and backing off before he would commit her to it. It was impossible. She begged, oh, how she begged for him to take her over but the litany went unheeded.

“Not until I’m ready,” he stated.

“I’m good for multiples,” she wailed.

“But I want a big one, little bunny. Just one.”

“Sadist!” she cried out, her back arching off the table.

“We established that already.” He hummed and she cussed up a blue streak, unable to help herself. “Ahh, sweet music to my ears,” he sighed.

“Now, please?” she begged. She’d never begged for a thing a day in her life before but begging to try and sway his decision was too hot to pass up. She had to make him change his mind and give her what she needed. Her walls were beginning to collapse and she was losing control of herself. “Now?” she begged, “Please, Devon, please!”

“Give yourself over to me,” he snarled.

How could she not?

With a stream of expletives she threw her head back and trusted him to shape and form her orgasm. The notion alone was sexy and freeing but she hadn’t presumed the ability. Now he was making it reality for her.

“Oh, fuck!” she cried, sat on the precipice of the mother of all orgasms. She panted. She panted so freakin’ hard.

“Cum for me,” he demanded, his voice hoarse.

He rubbed her nerve centre, taking her with his fingers as his breath licked over her clit igniting the flame inside her. Squeezing his fingers tight she flew over the edge and came hard and fast on an exhalation intoxicated by this God amongst men. “Devon!” She cried, her eyes flew to his as the orgasm roiled around her body and she came and came continually.

“That’s my good girl,” he breathed across her clit, lapping up her offering. “You taste so good,” he moaned. “So sweet and then darker, sexier when you’re just about to cum.” Pulling her up he sucked his glistening fingers before kissing her hard. As he deepened the kiss letting her taste herself on his mouth he reinserted his fingers. “Good girl” he gentled her as aftershocks wracked her pulsing body. “Did we get all of it?” he wondered, returning to kissing her again. He was a wonderful kisser, generous, loving, accomplished, and he tasted so damn good – more so somehow, for her orgasm on his tongue.

“Yes,” she shook intermittently, her body heavy and lethargic after such a rush. “Thank you,” she added, resisting the ‘sir’.

“Oh, it was totally my pleasure, bunny,” he chuckled against her neck.

“Your clothing is irritating me,” she managed between shudders.

“Oooh, you’re such a direct, dirty girl!” Instantly he shed the t-shirt over his head and stood before her exhausted body. He cocked his head, “Can you take me?”

She nodded. “Yes.”

“I won’t be gentle,” he added.

She gulped, no man had ever admitted that to her before! His admission rallied her significantly. “I don’t want you gentle,” she admitted. “I want you hard and fast.” Her chest rose and fell, heaving for more of him.

“Hard you’ll get but I’m savoring you tonight, bunny. Be very careful what you wish for.”

His soft lips crashed down on hers and a swell of carnal desire ripped through her body once more. Standing back her body mourned the loss of his but he studied her in a way that ought to be illegal. He put her hand on his belt buckle, studying her response. “Answer me without saying a word. Do you want to take my belt off, little bunny?”

She swallowed hard, caught up in his eyes and her tummy flipped at how disconcertingly sexy he was just asking her that. He laughed. I thought so. You are getting a taste for the flavored loving, huh, and I did say you needed teaching a lesson. However, I think you get mostly pleasure from spankings, don’t you?”

She knew better than to shy away from a direct question. “I don’t get pushed around generally and I’ve never been spanked before, but yeah, it’s okay- good when you do it,” she managed little more than a hoarse whisper. She ached, heavy and empty for his ministrations, and if he was gonna use the wide, well-worn leather belt he wore? Hot!

He prodded her shoulder. “I push, baby. I also cajole, tie and tease. Indulge and deny,” his eyes flashed at her in carnal warning as he twisted her nipple until it was almost painful. All the while his hands danced over her body he was looking her directly in the eyes and consuming her. “Would you like to remove my belt, little bunny?”

Before he’d finished the invitation she had worked it off its moorings and was sliding it with great care through his belt loops – they hissed in agreement. Yes, she did want to remove it very, very much.
He chuckle in that knowing way of his and just like that she was self-conscious. “No, no, bunny,” he hurried to allay her fears. “it’s just that I love the expectant look in your eyes and that sensual rose blush in your cheeks and all I asked of you was to remove my belt. You look as though you’ve been asked to hold the Holy Grail. For a man with my desires, that level of trust’s damn flattering.

The Holy Grail was spread down his leg.

Helping her down from the table he turned her around pressing his body along every line of her back and legs. Running his fingertips down her sides he ignited a secondary burn through her. She shuddered with anticipation not fright as his breath came at her ear. “Give me the belt.” She passed it back silently. “Bend forward and grab the table, feet spread.” Was she seriously gonna do this? Yes she was. Hell yeah. She’d fantasized about the feel of his leather belt on her bottom and the sting it would induce. She’d be wired for days – at least she had been after his hand spanking.

“Please,” she managed.

“I won’t do anything you don’t want, but then, you wouldn’t let anyone do anything you didn’t want to your body, would you,” he stated as she found the position he asked.

“No.” She started to tremble as the warmth of his body left her.

“I’m here. I’m here,” he stroked the length of her back. “I won’t leave you. Say the word and I’ll stop.”

“What word?”

“Red is the universal stop for dominance and submission. But I think you know we call the regular, polite missionary sex ‘vanilla,’ so I’d like you to use the word ‘vanilla’ if you want me to stop.”

Crack, Crack… Crack, Crack.

The leather slapped almost tenderly over her bottom followed by his hand soothingly.

Crack, Crack… Crack, Crack. Crack, Crack… Crack, Crack.

Another volley not much harder fell and she squirmed, impatient and longing for the deeper sting.
“I’ll get you what you need, eager girl,” he chuckled behind her as though he knew precisely what her thoughts were.

Crack, Crack… Crack, Crack. Crack, Crack… Crack, Crack. Crack, Crack… Crack, Crack. Crack, Crack… Crack, Crack.

This set bit deeper than the last and her knee was in danger of buckling. She desperately needed to press her thighs together but couldn’t. Instead she felt a trickle of her arousal slink down her thigh. Her opening would be so squelchy if he ran his hand there she’d be embarrassed before but the sexual awakening in her set her body and mind free to explore.

Crack, Crack… Crack, Crack. Crack, Crack… Crack, Crack. Crack, Crack… Crack, Crack. Crack, Crack… Crack, Crack.

“Just warming you up, bunny,” he stated and she registered a long whine issuing from her throat at the exact time a growl emitted from his.

CRACK! CRACK!… CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!… CRACK! CRACK!

“Oh sweet Jesus!” she cried as the sting ran directly through her core.

“Just Devon, will do,” he teased, running his hand over her butt as though inspecting it.

She was beyond childish games and puerile deceptions now. She wanted this and she was mature enough to admit it. “More, please,” she wiggled her butt.

CRACK! CRACK!… CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!… CRACK! CRACK!

He indulged her.

“Devon,” she sagged. His hand stroked all over her bottom and along what would be welts. “I want this,” she panted. “I want this.”

She heard the belt hit the floor as he spun her fast. “I want you,” he growled in her ear, pulling her up his body and wrapping her legs around his waist. “I’ve never wanted anything so much in my life.” Then he kissed her with enough love to wrap around a lifetime. “I want you like I’ve never wanted anything before. I need you as though you were the very air that I breathe. I can’t think straight without you.”

She knew how he felt. “Nothing’s been right since I walked out on you.” She shuddered at the memory as he swung her against the wall, pinning her by her back.

“Nothing,” he agreed nuzzling her neck. “And now I’m gonna fuck you until you beg me to stop.”

“Stop?” she spluttered, she highly doubted that. She had missed the intimacy of having his entire body and yearned deeply for it.

Then he slid straight up inside her and hilted. “Jesus fucking Christ, you’re scalding,” he murmured.

Her hand automatically sought the back of his neck, her thumbs running across the hair and soft skin she found there. “God, I love your hair,” she murmured, already too far gone to censor herself.

“That’s it,” he encouraged, “Give me all of you. Give me your submission, bunny.”

With his insistence it all tumbled out, every fear since she’d run from his office and all the dying vestiges of hope as he rocked her gently on his big, thick cock.

“You’ve no idea how I felt,” he growled. “I share all of those emotions with you. I didn’t think you’d ever give me the chance to explain, you looked so wounded. I had hurt you and figured because you didn’t show up for work that I had done irreparable damage to you. That’s why I got liquored up and walked over.”

“You walked ten miles?” she cried, attempting to hurry this conversation along and get to the sex.

“Well ran most of it,” he admitted. “I had to see you. Just as I have to have you now.” He pulled back and thrust through her brutally knocking the air from her bursting chest. He flashed his cocky crooked grin that she’d grown to adore at her. “I said hard, not fast,” he winked. Oh, she was out of her ever lovin’ mind! He could surely go on for hours. She’d be begging him to stop in order for her to orgasm. “Just worked it out?” he chuckled. “By the time I’m through with you you’ll be an incoherent, quivering, sweaty mess.” He dropped his moss green eyes to hers. “I promise.”

His promise sounded like an assurance to take her someplace she’d never been before and she liked the sound of that. “I-I can let go?” she stammered.

“Let go and let me love you.”

Her eyes burned into his as she let go and let him take charge of her body. He fucked her hard – harder than he’d ever been with her before yet it wasn’t hard enough. Each stroke brought her back to the present as he thrust up inside her needy body. How had she gotten to thirty without realizing she was a submissive?
“God, you’re gorgeous,” he said as he pummeled her in a tight rhythm that was making her wail. “That’s it, that’s it,” he growled, “go hoarse crying out what you need. Let me quench you. When you hunger, hunger for me. When you cry let me be your pillow.” She did, she told him every last thing, and she laid herself bare for him. Set free she wrapped his hand firmly around her throat.

“You want this?” he flexed it slightly, but didn’t call her a pervert as she would formerly have imagined.
“Yes,” she groaned, imagining the aesthetic. She caught her reflection in the window and sighed. She looked… she looked gorgeous and wanton.

“My God we’re gonna have fun exploring your kinks,” he whispered into her ear.

“I-I need to cum!” She slurred, “I need that fucking phenomenal body to make me cum. I could cum just looking at you, but you won’t let me and I need it,” she stammered. “I crave that cock, your hand, your belt, your damned clever tongue!”

He pushed her higher and higher, reaching levels of denial she’d never uncovered. What she knew was that she was a sweaty, incoherent mess and he loved her like it. She’d never have dared be so bold before. Maybe, her mind wondered, that’s why she had never known she was a submissive. “Devon’s submissive,” she pondered.

“Good girl,” he managed, sweaty and panting himself now his heaving chest matched hers. “That’s my good girl. Cum for me. Only me.”

He felt so damn good, she was so full of him and love for him that with his permission the damn burst on her throbbing, swollen clit and she flooded around his pistoning cock as he picked up a punishing pace. Hard and fast he worked her heaving, pulsing body until she almost used her safe word.

Then he came with a volley of thrusts that sent stars flying around her head. The groans of such completion rang through her home and vibrated directly to her core. She squeezed his cock hard, over and over as he finished inside her aching body with one defining word. “Bunny!”

“Clint!” she disagreed, giggling hysterically.

“Never!” he panted, his eyes still locked to hers. “You’ll always be my bunny.”

“Always?” she suddenly needed to know.

“Always. I fell for you long before I met you. The timing wasn’t right then, so I waited. Then you sliced open your hand.”

They stood in silence a while. “You humiliated me. I was about to run the dump truck through the cabin.”
Then he laughed so hard it was infectious and she caught the giggles. “I did and I apologize unreservedly. That’s my good girl. My beautiful bunny really is a feisty, sassy piece of ass. I love it!”

“Am I going to be taught a lesson, baby?” she asked Devon Brady, her former boss and Dominant. More than that, he had vowed always to her and that meant more than anything. He wanted something sacred, something forever, just as she’d come to realize she wanted. She shed all doubt that a stunning man like him wouldn’t really want a woman with insecurities because she knew somehow he didn’t see them – just her, tomboy Clint but equally his beautiful bunny.

End.
Last edited by MsBehave on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

lillollybops

Re: Leaving VanillaVille by missie

Post by lillollybops » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:19 am

yummy and stingy and fab! :)

MsBehave

Post by MsBehave » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:36 am

drummer wrote:yummy and stingy and fab! :)
Awwwwwww, ty for that positive feedback xx

Farrockman

Post by Farrockman » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:57 am

great read great writer

MsBehave

Post by MsBehave » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:57 am

Farrockman wrote:great read great writer
Thank you so much for your words and support, Farrockman xxoo :)

bendover10

Post by bendover10 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:20 am

What a lovely story. Beautifully written and soooooooooo horny.
Another Minnie Mouse classic.
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ;)

whitebaretail

Re: Leaving VanillaVille M/f erotic romance, missie

Post by whitebaretail » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:09 pm

I have never let a reply before but this post was too super hot to pass by.
I loved it!!! Great build up an nice little stinging belt, the guy was jus too hot !!!
Very nice read thank-you. :P

MsBehave

Post by MsBehave » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:20 pm

bendover10 wrote:What a lovely story. Beautifully written and soooooooooo horny.
Another Minnie Mouse classic.
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ;)

ben, you are my bestie, Thank you so much for your kind words, from your classic minnie mouse, LOL! ;) xx

MsBehave

Post by MsBehave » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:28 pm

whitebaretail wrote:I have never let a reply before but this post was too super hot to pass by.
I loved it!!! Great build up an nice little stinging belt, the guy was jus too hot !!!
Very nice read thank-you. :P
Thank you for taking the time to comment, whitebaretail :D

MsBehave

Post by MsBehave » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:24 am

I got the space in the anthology!!!!!!!!!!! :o