Anti-Spanking Tips – Part One F/m

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
antnyjc3

Anti-Spanking Tips – Part One F/m

Post by antnyjc3 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:30 pm

Anti-Spanking Tips – Part One

My name is Tommy and I’m 12 years old. I recently got a Facebook account even though you are supposed to be 13 before signing up. I also sign in under a fake name and have a fake picture.
I get spanked like a Victorian house boy every couple of months by my parents even though we are in the 21st Century. None of my real friends know about the spankings, but most of my Facebook friends do. I’ve been thinking a lot about spankings, and I’ve come up with some good ways to either get out of them, or at least not make them so bad. I recently posted this advice to Facebook and have received many thanks from other girls and boys who are still spanked at home like it’s the 1800’s or something. I am so glad I’m not the only kid who still gets spanked. I think my parents belong to a Facebook group where parents get together and support each other on their decision to use corporal punishment in the home.
I thought you guys might be interested in my ideas, but if you are a parent who spanks, please don’t use this against your kids if they try these methods.
Three Anti-Spanking Tips for Kids:
Tip One:
If you are going to get a spanking, try to get the opposite sex parent to administer it. For example, if you are a girl get your dad to do it, and if you are a boy get your mom to do it. The opposite sex parent is always more lenient on the child or the opposite gender.
In addition to the lenience, the opposite sex parent is more likely to allow you keep your underclothes on during the spanking. I suppose the reason is that they are uncomfortable with a prolonged viewing of private parts they don’t posses. Whatever the reason, use it. I often start out a spanking by worrying about my modesty and privacy, but when the spanking really starts up I don’t care about anything but making the pain stop.
In my personal experience as a boy, when my dad wants to spank me he’ll just snatch me out of the shower bare-butt naked, so he has access to all the tender parts he wants to punish without the inconvenience of removing my clothing. However, my dear sweet mom will generally let me keep my underclothes on and not treat me like a zoo animal – though it still hurts plenty. Sometimes all you can do is minimize the damage. I notice she will make my sister pull her pants down to the bare when she spanks her thought. My father certainly does not spank my sister on the bare, though I’ve seen him light her up so good that I could see her red bottom through her thin cotton panties. The fact that she sweats a lot during the spanking makes the underwear stick tighter to her butt, also making it more see-through.
If your mother does pull your pants down, try to get a hard-on. Believe me; she’ll never take your pants down again. No mom wants to see that on her son.
Tip Two:
Believe it or not, your parents are gauging your reaction during a spanking to decide when they are going to stop. The fact that it hurts is not a convincing reason for them to stop. They know it hurts. That’s the point.
Don’t start crying before the spanking. If you do, your parents have no point of reference as to when the spanking has punished you enough if you’ve been bawling before they even laid a hand on you. I realize it can be tough not to cry before the spanking, especially if you are a girl. I mean, you’ve been there before, you know how bad it’s going to hurt, you know you are going to be embarrassed out of your mind, and you know that there is not one darn thing you can do about it. I get it. It’s hard not to cry – but suck it up. Don’t cry until the spanking starts or you’ll be in for it worse.
Tip Three:
Are you ready for this? This is the most effective strategy because it can actually get you out of a spanking all together, but you have to be willing to get spanked once when you don’t deserve it.
Here is what I mean: Right before a spanking every kid says that they didn’t commit the infraction or they don’t deserve it. Parents just tune that crap out. You need a way to get them to listen. One day walk up to the opposite sex parent and admit some minor infraction and say that you deserve a spanking. They will be so shocked that you admitted to doing something wrong, and that you deserve a spanking, that you may receive a light one or you might get let off the hook altogether. But, and here’s the kicker, when you do deserve one and you tell them that you don’t deserve it, or that there was some mitigating circumstance surrounding the crime, they might actually believe that you don’t deserve it because they think that if you did deserve it, you would admit it like you did last time!
Now watch out that when you admit to the fake crime that you don’t make it too severe. My sister tried this trick and made her crime too bad and my dad gave her quite a thorough beating for the supposed offence. It was much more difficult to endure than was necessary. When I tried the plan my mom hugged me, called me her big, truthful boy, and gave me a few love taps on the fully clothed bottom and sent me on my way. Later that month when I did deserve a spanking, I talked my way out of it because she believed every blessed word I said because I had admitted early that month to deserving one.
Kids, you may thank me later for this blessing of knowledge. Parents beware; I might come up with more ideas like this.
Author’s note: A few weeks after writing this, someone in my parent’s Facebook Parent Corporal Punishment Support Group (or as I call it: The Spanking Club) saw my post on their daughter’s Facebook account and showed it to my parents. My mother and father came in my room last night and told me that they were going to personally debunk my “tips” as ineffective. They then walked out. I don’t know what that means. When I find out, I will let you know.