The beginning

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
amy_22

The beginning

Post by amy_22 » Sun May 12, 2013 1:24 pm

The beginning!

I grew up in an affluent middle class home in the south of England as an only child. I might have been spoiled, but that depends on the eyes that see. I was left alone a lot, as my parents where always traveling for work and holidays. So the way they spoiled me was with a credit card and no questions on my spending. Every teenager’s wet dream.

When I was about 17 I was on holiday with my parents (for once they took me with them) in the south of France. It was lovely. Sunbathing, beach, shopping, fantastic wine and clubs. I was having the time of my life and spending enormous amounts of money in designer shops. One night we joined my dad’s colleague and his family for dinner. The colleague and his wife was wonderful people, so warm and inviting. They were asking all sorts of questions about my school, and further education. Questions I’m sure my parents didn’t know the answer to, and had never thought to ask. I didn’t have all the answers, and Mr and Mrs “Colleague” made a big point of telling me how important my education was. They went on to tell me that their children Trevor (who was sitting to my right) and Mia had been made to consider their education from a young age. “And look at them now” said Mrs Colleague. “Trevor is a very successful investment banker, and Mia has just handed in her Master thesis”.

“Well Amy here” said my dad. Amy is me by the way. “Amy is working on her personal shopper degree. She must be the way she has been spending money down here”. Everybody laughed. “Darling, it is not monopoly money, it is a small fortune” said my dad, and everybody laughed some more. All except Trevor. He leaned over and whispered in my ear “if it was up to me this would not be a laughing matter and you would be a cross my knee”. I was shocked at the comment, but wrote it off as him being a perv and didn’t think any more of it.

A year later I was at a summer party and I saw Trevor again. I hadn’t seen him since he made the comment about spanking me, and this time I noticed that he was really good looking. For some reason he made me nervous and we hadn’t even spoken yet. After dinner he came over and spoke to me, and why the hell did he make me so nervous. He told me he was still and investment banker and lived not far from me. Trevor is 10 years older than me and at that point in time he was 28 and I was 18. I was really surprised that he asked me out.

After our first date I was head over heels in love as only and couldn’t think of anything else but him. In September I started uni and discovered a whole new way of partying. Frequent and hard. I loved being a student, and loved Trevor who I had now been with for three months. I soon learned that he had a controlling and overprotecting streak, but I didn’t mind all that much. As a matter of fact I think I enjoyed having someone telling me no, and setting boundaries. That was until THAT night. The night that changed our relationship, and gave me the surprise of my life.

For a while Trevor had been nagging at me about me partying too much. “Fresher’s week is over” he said, “and it’s time to start working on your studies”. I told him to not worry about it and I could do both. When I got my first assignment back, I was proven wrong. I got a 50% mark on it, and that is not something to brag about. Trevor found my assignment by accident and was not impressed. We ended up having a fight, big fight. He called me irresponsible and immature and I called him controlling and ancient. It was loud and I was really angry. He had no right going in to my stuff and looking at that assignment. I was embarrassed for getting a bad mark and angry because he was right about my partying. “It is only one bad mark and it doesn’t mean anything” I screamed. “lower your voice” he said in a menacing tone. “I will do whatever the fuck I want, it is not up to you to tell me how to behave” I continued yelling. “Lower your voice, and stop swearing” he locked at me an ominous calm. At this point I was so angry and frustrated I almost cried. “I have told you over and over, to spend more time on your uni work and less time drinking and clubbing” he said. I was furious and a “told you so” speech was the last thing I wanted. Although he was speaking calmly, I could see he was just as angry as I was. The look in his eyes scared me, and I was sure that he would tell me that he could not be in a relationship with such an immature person. That made me even more scared an angry. “If I’m such a chore to be with, maybe I should just leave” I said sulkily. “Stop that, don’t be ridiculous” he said. “Now I’m not just stupid and irresponsible, I’m fucking ridiculous too?” I was screaming again. “If you don’t stop yelling and swearing, I will take you across my knee and spank you” his eyes were flammable. “Oh, go fuck yourself” I said as I walked towards the door.

Without a word he walked after me, grabbed my arm, walked me over to the straight back chair in the corner of the front room and pulled me across his knee. Up until this point I was so shocked I hadn’t said a word. I was somewhere between scared and furious. All sorts of thoughts went through my head, “oh my god, what is he doing. Is he going to beat me up, is he spanking me? Should I be trying to run away? Why am I not kicking, screaming and trying to get away?” Then the first swat came down on my bum with a burning aftertaste. “Oh, thank god, he is just spanking me” I thought. Then “oh my god he is spanking me”. He raised his hand again and landed two more swats on each of my cheeks. And then it was like I woke up. “What the hell do you think you’re doing? Let me go. You can’t do this” I screamed. “I can, and I am” he answered as he emphasized each word with a hard swat over my jean clad bottom. “I asked you to stop yelling and swearing, I told you that if you didn’t I would put you across my knee” he continued as he kept spanking me. “You chose to continue this behaviour and therefor have to accept the consequences”. “I know consequences are a foreign concept to you, but I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour”.

I was kicking my legs, and trying to reach back to protect my poor burning bum, but the spanking continued with a rain of hard swats across my bottom. “smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack”. “Pleeeeaaaase, stop. Aoooooooww. I’m sorry, I’m sorry”. “No, you’re not. Not yet. But you will be when I finish with you” he said as he kept raising and bringing his hand down hard on my already sore behind. “Do not reach back with your hand, or so help me I will take these jeans down”. At this point I was just begging for him to stop with tears streaking my face and had no desire for my jeans to be taken down. He kept spanking me for a little while longer and didn’t stop until I had completely yielded and was just sobbing over his lap.
He stopped and turned me around so I was sitting in his lap, and wrapped his arms around me. I was sobbing loudly in to his shirt and as he was stroking my back. He waited as I calmed down and my sobs quieted. “You might not agree with me, but you have needed this for a long time” he said quietly into my hair. “Things will have to change around here. We will have to communicate better and no screaming and yelling will be tolerated. I know that you have not had many rules and expectations growing up, but that has changed” he said as he continued stroking my back. “I love you, and I want you to take care of yourself and make a future for yourself”. “Do you love me?” he asked. Without hesitation, I surprised myself by answering “yes”. “Then we will have to have a long conversation about how we would like our relationship to be” he said. “But just so you know, the next time I have to spank you, your jeans and knickers are coming down. And trust me, you will be across my knee again”.

Often123

Re: The beginning

Post by Often123 » Tue May 14, 2013 10:29 am

Uh-oh, amy, I have a feeling many smack-bottoms are in your future.