Kristen and Claire - F/F (sex)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
oldernwiser

Kristen and Claire - F/F (sex)

Post by oldernwiser » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:34 pm

Claire pulled up in front of Kristen’s condo, and as she brought the car to a stop and killed the engine, she felt a sudden lurch in the region of her stomach. Kristen would be waiting for her just inside the front door. Waiting with strong hugs and tender kisses, which Claire cherished, and also waiting for the perfect moment to begin the punishment Claire not only wanted, but often deserved.

As usual, Claire’s head was beginning to spin with that peculiar combination of emotions Kristen always awakened in her. She was excited and aroused, but also slightly fearful. Kristen was after all a true Domme, who had only consented to take a step into Claire’s arena because of the incredible affection and magnetism between them.

Thing was, Claire was not at all submissive, but she craved the mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual catharsis achieved through mock surrender. She would need a sort of role play to prepare and relax her. Kristen knew exactly what to do, and never imagined she would enjoy it so much. She was taller and larger than Claire, and a skilled dominant. She was capable of introducing pain in the most delicious manner. Both wanted very much to please the other. It was the foundation of their relationship, and likely the reason they had grown as close as they had in so short a time.

Claire amused Kristen to a great degree. She was a bundle of energy, intense and passionate, and also very mischievous. Kristen smiled to herself as she considered Claire’s particular passion, and thought how natural it was to perform that activity. It was completely natural to want to turn this impish rascal over your knee and spank her. It was a decided bonus that they both enjoyed it so much. And, the unexpected icing on the cake was the love that had spontaneously sprung up between them. It was strong, genuine, and made their time together the stuff of dreams.

Kristen listened for the knock on the door. Even though she left it open, Claire would always knock first. It was her way. Unfailingly polite in pedestrian exchanges, she could be the naughtiest, sassiest, little handful when she chose to be. Kristen knew exactly how to handle such handfuls, and in particular this one, her handful, her dearest Little one. Often a slightly raised voice or eyebrow would put her in the frame of mind she needed to be in to accept her punishment, but sometimes, oh yes, sometimes, Claire would be wound so tight that she might spring apart at a touch. Kristen knew how to calm her, how to talk with her a short while about mundane things. She knew how to watch her visibly relax until all her senses were attuned, focused, and Kristen’s for the taking. She would read her eyes and see the longing there; the need to feel Kristen’s strength and control. Kristen would reach out in loving care to take hold of Claire’s child within. It was this child that craved the discipline she received at Kristen’s hands.

Kristen knew that Claire reacted to verbal stimulation and needed to hear her speak. She knew that Claire ached to hear the words that would embarrass and shame her, but that would also gently nudge the sleeping tigress. She needed to hear the no-nonsense tone and phraseology that made her knees weak and her heart pound within her. She wanted to feel the atmosphere of what she termed “caring correction”: A scenario where Claire had misbehaved and Kristen was punishing her out of love, and for her own good. This was frequently the best beginning, and luckily, this scenario was not difficult to enact. Kristen knew that Claire really did need a bit more stability and structure in her life. She was happy to provide it.

Today they had plans to dine out together and return to Kristen’s place for the punishment session Claire had earned and required. Claire had a scathing wit and sharp tongue which literally made Kristen’s palm itch to spank her. As she answered Claire’s knock with a strident “Come in”, she decided at once to nurture Claire’s anticipation of later events by immediately reminding her just who was in charge.

Claire stepped in, her face split in a beaming grin, which Kristen could not help but return. They were of course extremely happy to see one another. Gathering her into her arms Kristen hugged Claire fiercely, and placed a welcoming kiss on her lips. Then unexpectedly, and with incredible swiftness, she slipped into role.

Holding Claire away from her and looking deep into her eyes, Kristen spoke to her in a low and serious tone.

“So, little one,” she began. “You have really taken advantage of the miles between us this week, and have been a very naughty little girl. Why don’t you tell me right now what naughty little girls deserve, and I advise you to take care how you respond.”

Kristen saw the effect of her words in Claire’s bright, expressive eyes, and also felt it in the jolt of apprehension that passed through her body. She had caught her unawares, had her off balance, and she saw the alpha and the beta warring in Claire’s open expression. Kristen allowed a small smile to play around her lips. She was enjoying this.

“I, uh, um” Claire stuttered, clearly ill at ease, “Uh, naughty little girls deserve to be punished”, she murmured quietly.

Kristen felt Claire’s tremor of uncertainty and apprehension through the hands she had left lightly gripping Claire’s upper arms. Claire was obviously discomfited, not knowing exactly what might happen next. Kristen pressed the advantage.

“No doubt”, she continued. “And what type of punishment is appropriate for naughty little girls?” Kristen was not letting her off the hook.

Claire lowered her head in embarrassment. She knew what answer she was expected to give, and it was always difficult. She also knew she would be in more trouble if she did not give it......., and soon.

Clearing her throat nervously, she responded, “Naughty little girls deserve to be spanked.” And hoped that Kristen would be satisfied, but somehow knowing that was not likely.

Kristen barked a firm “Look at me!” and when Claire quickly complied she pressed her edge further by saying, “That is right. Naughty little girls like you deserve to be spanked, and exactly how should you be spanked? Hmmmm?”

Now the exchange had become specifically about Claire and her misbehavior. Kristen knew that she needed to humble and shame Claire to help her temporarily embrace the necessary role. If Kristen failed to do this, Claire’s subsequent surrender would be incomplete.

Claire visibly squirmed. Each word of that sentence rang loudly in her ears, and she shuddered involuntarily as the cloak of shame was being drawn close about her. She would have to say it, hard as it was. She knew that Kristen would not relent, and she knew why.

Marshalling her courage Claire responded in barely audible mumble, “I should have my pants taken down and be spanked over your knee.” She was trembling noticeably.

“I did not hear you”, Kristen said firmly. “Tell me again, and louder and clearer this time. How should you be spanked?”

Claire was miserable. She knew she required whatever befell her at Kristen’s hands, but she was almost rigid with shame. Still, it could be worse. As the silence lengthened and she opened her mouth to speak, it quickly became so.

The pause had rankled Kristen, and she reached down and yanked up Claire’s top over her hips, giving her the bunched material to hold. Claire moaned slightly and Kristen knew she was achieving her aim. Grabbing the waistband of Claire’s shorts she slowly lowered them and her panties to Claire’s knees, saying to her softly, “Perhaps this will remind you what you deserve. Now, tell me again.”

A little groan of embarrassment rose in Claire’s throat but she answered loudly and clearly, “I should have my pants taken down and be spanked over your knee.”

Kristen stepped back, and then walking around behind Claire lightly patted her exposed bottom. She felt Claire’s bottom tense at her touch.

“Hmmm, not sure how light or heavy a touch to expect” she thought to herself with a smile. “She also is not sure if I am going to spank her right now and then again later. Good.”

Kristen had achieved the proper mindset in Claire and wanted her to remain there throughout dinner. She let Claire stand there, pants down, pondering her fate for a few more minutes while she patted her naked bottom and whispered “naughty little girl” several times in her ear. Then abruptly Kristen told her to pull her pants back up. Claire seemed still to be reeling, but she managed to pull up her panties and shorts and stood unmoving waiting for the next command. They would go out now, together, but Kristen had awakened the child inside Claire. The child would be alert, apprehensive, and fearful of inciting further trouble. Kristen was satisfied.

As to the various commands, Kristen had on occasion had Claire bare her own bottom, but she knew that it was most effective if Claire had to remain still and allow her pants to be lowered. As far as pulling them back up, Kristen had made certain that Claire would never do so without her permission. She knew that Claire felt extremely ashamed and vulnerable with her pants down, and as a consequence she always had her bare-bottomed when standing in the corner as well. She also knew that Claire believing that Kristen would throw her over her knee, bare her bottom and spank her no matter where they might be, was a powerful deterrent to unacceptable behavior. She just needed to lean over and whisper, “Do you want me to take your pants down and spank you right here in front of everyone?”, and Claire would wilt with embarrassment. And in truth, while Kristen would never risk a run-in with the police, a trip to the back seat of the car and a hairbrush energetically applied to Claire’s bared behind was not out of the realm of possibility. However, if Claire ever made that necessary, what would await her at home would be truly terrible to contemplate.

Their dinner was pleasant, and Claire was enjoyable company despite being greatly subdued in manner. She did get a little feisty over not being allowed to have a third glass of wine, but after Kristen threatened to take her to the ladies room and paddle her bare bottom, she quieted down. From that moment forward the fate that awaited her at home dominated her thoughts. Kristen would make her stand in the corner, like a naughty child, pants down around her knees. She would ask her a seemingly interminable number of questions and demand answers. After Claire was quivering with shame and apprehension, Kristen would either grab the lead between the wrist-cuffs she often put on Claire, or take hold of the very top of her ear and lead her to the sofa where she would put Claire across her lap. Kristen had not yet used the straight-backed, armless chair, which she was saving for a special occasion. That was the “punishment chair”, as she called it and Claire lived in fear of being ordered to retrieve it.

Upon returning home Kristen made Claire walk in front of her up the walk to the door. She gave Claire a little swat on the seat of the pants which startled her, and also reminded her that Kristen was calling the shots. Kristen had given her similar swats in public when Claire was getting a bit out of hand. One was usually enough to settle her down. It did not however stop the curious looks of passers-by when they heard the loud report. It seems a solid smack on the seat of the pants is an unmistakable sound.

Claire’s heart was thumping loudly in her chest as they stepped into the house. Kristen had had that look in her eye all evening and Claire well knew what that look presaged. Kristen would be very strict with her.

As they both put their keys and such down on the living-room chair, the atmosphere in the room started to fairly hum with tension and expectation. Kristen touched Claire’s shoulder and she jumped. She was as tight as a bowstring from fear, and uncertainty as to what precisely would transpire and how the session would unfold. Claire knew Kristen would punish her, but whether it would be moderate or severe, in a long single session or multiples, with what implements and in what order, with or without restraints, over her knee, or over the arm of the sofa, or both, she had no real idea. Of one thing though, Claire was certain; she would have to stand in the corner, bare bottom on display while Kristen scolded her. Her stomach sank in response to this thought but it was accompanied by that telltale tug between her legs.

Kristen, her browed creased in a slight frown, turned Claire around to face her and said softly but ominously, “You know where you need to be, little girl.”

Claire nodded meekly, her head hanging, and moved toward the wall she was expected to face when Kristen scolded her. Once there she stood still as Kristen reached from behind her and yanked her shorts and panties to her knees. The rush of shame at the sudden exposure was always the same, it never diminished. She stood there, pants down, listening to Kristen moving around in the room and setting out the implements she would use to punish her. Slapping the wooden paddle against her thigh and watching the effect the sound had on the little recalcitrant in the corner, Kristen moved toward her. Standing just behind and to the left she leaned forward slightly and began to question her.

“So, little miss”, she began. “How do you feel having to stand in the corner with your pants down like a naughty little girl? Aren’t you ashamed that you have to be punished like this?”

When Claire just groaned in response she barked, “Answer me!”

Claire said in a small voice, “Yes, I feel ashamed to be punished like this.”

“You are very lucky I did not take you into the ladies room at the restaurant”, Kristen continued. “Imagine what the other women would have thought to hear you getting spanked on your bare bottom. If you ever argue with me like that again in public little girl, I will not care about your embarrassment or anything else. I will drag you to the ladies room, put my foot up on the bowl, pull your pants down, bend you over my knee, and take the hairbrush to your bare bottom until I feel you have learned your lesson. Have I made myself clear?”

“Yes, ma’am,” Claire squeaked. The tension had shortened her vocal cords and her voice became higher and softer.

Kristen was eliciting the surrender she knew Claire hungered for. She patted Claire’s behind several times with the wooden paddle. Just a handful of firm swats to get her attention. Kristen knew Claire hated the impact of wood, and she would never punish her with this paddle unless real discipline needed to be instilled. It was an implicit threat: A reminder that true disobedience and disrespect would not be tolerated. Kristen had to admit that Claire’s feistiness brought a high degree of excitement and passion to their encounters, and she so enjoyed spanking her for it. Smiling to herself she admired the patches of deep pink the paddle had wrought. Claire’s breathing had quickened in anxiety. Kristen spoke again.

“Do you understand little one that you belong to me, and whenever I decide you need to be spanked, you will be spanked?”

“Yes, ma’am”, a tiny voice replied.

“And do you understand that it will be over my knee and with your pants down every single time?”

“Uhhh, yuh..yes ma’am”, Claire stuttered in response.

“Tell me why you need to be punished this way.” Kristen demanded.

Claire was perspiring now. Her anxiety and arousal were near peak. In a voice shaking with passion and apprehension she replied, “Because when I act like a naughty little girl, I will be punished like one.”

Satisfied that Claire was where she needed to be both mentally and physically, Kristen reached for the wrist-cuffs. Telling Claire in a stern voice to turn around, she buckled the cuffs on her wrists, a length of lead between them, and then lifted her chin to look into her eyes.

Maintaining the slight frown she knew kept Claire in check, she addressed her again.

“Now tell me why I need to put your wrists in cuffs, little miss”, she asked in a serious tone.

Claire, just wanting the spanking to finally commence, answered quickly. “Because I might try to cover up my bottom when you are spanking me” she replied.

Kristen really threw her a curve now as she took the end of the lead in her right hand and grabbed hold of Claire’s ear with her left. Holding both tightly she led her to the sofa and positioned her facing it, about two feet in front. She then took her seat on the sofa, reached forward and tugged on the leather lead. Claire hesitated slightly, and Kristen reading her signals so well, yanked her forward and threw her over her lap.

Kristen was well aware that the position Claire was in contributed greatly to both her excitement and humiliation. She pushed her pants down a little bit further to remind Claire of where they were, and pushed up the shirt on her back a bit to drive home the image of Claire’s vulnerable and shameful position. She stroked her bottom lightly while Claire squirmed with shame and discomfort. Kristen would shame her further.

“Well, missy,” she began. “Here you are, over my knee, pants down and ready to be spanked. What kind of little girl needs to be spanked?” she asked mercilessly.

Claire moaned in distress and Kristen delivered a resounding swat to the summit of her right buttock. Claire moaned again and she repeated it on the left. Kristen would continue until Claire answered and this would not be considered part of the spanking. Claire knew this and answered as the fourth smack fell.

“A naughty little girl who does not know how to behave”, she responded. This was the answer Kristen wanted. But, there was more.

“And whose responsibility is it to teach you to behave?” Kristen asked quietly.

“Yours”, Claire answered. “I belong to you.”

“And why do I accept this responsibility?” Kristen inquired.

“Because you love me, and want me to be a good girl,” Claire said with a deep sigh.

She did so love Kristen, and her heart filled to brimming when Kristen reminded her why she chastised her. She had wriggled a bit when she replied and Kristen had delivered a half-dozen powerful spanks with her hand to announce what was to come. Claire braced herself for the onslaught.

Kristen’s heart had filled as well. Their unqualified trust in each other was the firm foundation of a love very few would ever know. Kristen took the gift of surrender that Claire bestowed with all the reverence it deserved. Claire gave that gift knowing it contained the very essence of her being: The naked mind, heart and soul that no other person could ever touch or hold.

Kristen warmed Claire up with her hand, and switched back and forth from strap to paddle as the heat and color rose on the naked bottom before her. She was very attentive, reading Claire’s body like an open book, watching her arousal rise as the pain ignited spark after spark. When the sparks grew to a flame she touched Claire’s wetness, plunging a finger deep inside her – taking what was hers. She teased her this way, driving her passion, but delaying satisfaction. Withdrawing the finger Kristen continued spanking her, with moderate force, holding her on the edge of pain and pleasure.

She waited until Claire broke. Claire expected be broken. She began to say she was sorry, a signal that she was nearing her limit. Kristen took the cue.

Still spanking with her hand now, she asked “Has my naughty little girl learned her lesson?”

Claire answered on the edge of tears, “Yes, oh yes. I have learned my lesson.”

Kristen knew to push the limit and replied, “I am not convinced just yet, little one. Get up.”

Helping Claire to her feet she led her to the arm of the sofa. Bending her over Kristen gave her a half-dozen thundering whacks with her belt until Claire’s voice took on a decidedly pleading tone. She was saying, “I’ll be a good girl” over and over.

Kristen laid the belt down, but kept Claire lying in that exposed and vulnerable position. She watched her quietly as Claire squirmed and wriggled involuntarily, trying to process the crashing waves of sensation that Kristen had aroused. Kristen touched her blazing bottom and Claire flinched – she was sore, but aroused and ready.

Kristen leaned forward and said in an undertone, “Ask me.”

In a voice breathless with passion Claire replied, “Take me. Take me now.”

Kristen used the strap-on to take her from behind, periodically squeezing a flaming buttock to send a jolt of painful pleasure racing through Claire’s nervous system. She took her gently at first, opening her slowly until Claire was driving herself back into Kristen, wanting her deeper still. She withdrew, lifted her to her feet and took her to the bed, where after removing her shorts and panties she lay between her thighs entering her again and again.

Then Claire, who had been holding her with all the love and passion she felt, said “I want to feel you.” Kristen removed the strap-on and entered Claire with her fingers, driving into her deeper and harder as Claire panted “Yes. Yes.”

“Who do you belong to?” Kristen asked in the possessively dominant tone Claire adored.

“You, only you,” she answered with all the love she was feeling. “Yes, only You”, Claire thought to herself. “Only You, for as long as we are able. I am more Yours than You will ever know.”

At that moment they looked into each other’s eyes. What they each saw there needed no words. It was as real and unstoppable as the passage of time. Claire reached out to return the gift of her passionate touch. She wanted to hold Kristen so close that they would forever be one. As Claire kissed and caressed her, she realized with absolute clarity that they already were. They held each other’s souls in loving hands, and they would forever cherish them.

Often123

Re: Kristen and Claire - F/F (sex)

Post by Often123 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:04 pm

Marvelous story, full of emotions, passions, and two women into their respective roles

moni2

Post by moni2 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:08 pm

Thank you for a wonderfully erotic story. You pushed all my buttons.

oldernwiser

Post by oldernwiser » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:16 am

moni2 wrote:Thank you for a wonderfully erotic story. You pushed all my buttons.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed it. If you have the time and the inclination, you should check out my older stories. I posted the links where Sean allowed them. :)

oldernwiser

Post by oldernwiser » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:20 am

Often123 wrote:Marvelous story, full of emotions, passions, and two women into their respective roles
Thank you for the kind and generous words. I wrote a few series several years ago that you might also enjoy. If you wish, you can check them out in the posted links area. :)

Often123

Post by Often123 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:43 am

You're welcome. Thanks, will do.

lex46

Post by lex46 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:12 am

Well done, an excellently written piece capturing the tensions and emotions perfectly.

oldernwiser

Post by oldernwiser » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:23 am

lex46 wrote:Well done, an excellently written piece capturing the tensions and emotions perfectly.
Thank you, lex46. I do try. ;) :D

darkkaren

Post by darkkaren » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:22 pm

Brilliant story loved the erotic tension very well written

oldernwiser

Post by oldernwiser » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:26 am

darkkaren wrote:Brilliant story loved the erotic tension very well written
Thank you Karen. I am delighted that you found it enjoyable. :D