Nicole's Spanking (M/F)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
otkinct2

Nicole's Spanking (M/F)

Post by otkinct2 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:26 pm

It was nearing midnight on a Tuesday and I was angrily waiting for Nicole to return home. Midterm exams were just around the corner and instead of staying home and studying, as she said she would do, Nicole had gone out to the bar to get wasted with her friends for the second night in a row. This was just the latest in a string of incidents in which Nicole was showing extreme irresponsibility and a lack of maturity. I decided right there that I had been far too lenient and inactive in her discipline as of late and would have to handle things very clearly the next morning and remind her of who was in charge.

Eventually, twenty minutes past 2am, Nicole finally opened the door and stumbled back in to the house. Giggling and talking in typical college drunken gibberish, it was clear that this would not be the most effective time to lecture her. I decided that she’d be getting a special wake-up call tomorrow, one which was sure to be a rude awakening. The next morning, bright and early at 6:30, I lifted the covers off of the bed to expose a sleeping Nicole, still wearing her jeans and tank top from the night before.

“Rise and shine baby girl!” I said, gently shaking her shoulder until she awoke. “It’s a new day and you have some classes to get ready for,” I announced. With a groan, Nicole turned to face me and said, “I’m not feeling well today, I think I might be sick. I should probably stay home.” “Well if that’s the case,” I began, “I’ll have to get the thermometer back from the bathroom and take your temperature. Wait just a minute though, I have to go out and get the newspaper first.” With that, I turned to leave and went outside to get the newspaper. As soon as I got back in, I headed toward the bathroom to get the thermometer.

When I opened the door, I was met with the sight of Nicole holding the thermometer up to the light bulb, trying to warm it up before it went into her mouth. I smacked her jean-clad bottom very hard and spun her around. “Just what do you think you’re doing young lady? Trying to trick me into thinking you have a cold when I know damn well you’re just hung over?” I demanded. “Fuck you,” was her only answer, as she angrily turned and walked out of the bathroom. “That does it Nicole, you are going to be punished. I’m sick to death of your bratty attitude and misbehavior lately. You’ve been skipping classes, getting drunk on school nights, being way too flirty with other guys for my comfort, and constantly mouthing off. Get your ass into the living room, you’re getting spanked,” I admonished my beautiful little brat. When she didn’t comply on her own, I took her by the hand and briskly led her to the living room and before she had a chance to react, I pulled her tank top off and threw it to the floor.

“Get your pants off and next to that shirt now young lady or I’ll see to it that you don’t sit comfortably for a month!” I ordered. “And if I don’t?” she asked, putting her hands on her hips. Taking a deep breath, I replied, “If you don’t, you’re getting the strap and I’ll pull all of the windows down so the neighbors can hear you being punished. Do you remember the last time I did that? Do you remember the neighbors standing outside stealing glances at your ass being reddened? Do you remember how your nickname that week was ‘Baby Bare Butt’?” Blushing ten shades of red and with tears in her eyes, Nicole slowly unbuttoned, unzipped, and removed her jeans, standing in front of me in nothing but a pink bra and pink bikini panties. “That’s a good princess,” I said, my cock instantly growing rock hard at the beautiful sight I was taking in.

After pulling an armless chair out of the corner and taking my place in it, I beckoned Nicole over to me with one finger. She reluctantly crept forward, having been punished by me enough times to know what was coming next. “Sit,” was my one-word command to my beautiful little girl. “You can’t fucking tell me what to do. Shut the fuck up and worry about your own business for once. I can’t –“ But before she could finish, I grabbed her around the waist and sat her down hard on my lap. With one arm around her waist and my other hand going up to cover her mouth, I informed her, “That last display of brattiness just earned you the belt. I hope you’re happy.”

Releasing my grip around her waist and mouth, I told Nicole to tell me why she was about to get spanked. Still nowhere near contrite, she came back with, “Because you’re a fucking bastard.” “That’s just about enough out of you young lady. I think we’ll skip your lecture and just go straight to your spanking. First though, I want to see if you really are sick. That’s why I brought some lube and this rectal thermometer into the room with me,” I said, as I picked up the thermometer and lube as a visual aid.

With that I stood Nicole up and removed her bra and panties, and then bent the naked little brat over my knee. As I looked down at her perfect ass, my cock hardened once again and I was nearly ready to just say “fuck it” and take her to the bedroom to reconcile under the sheets, but knew I had to commit to the task at hand. I spread some of the lubricant around and inside of her tight little asshole, and then slowly inserted the cold glass thermometer.

“How does it feel having your temperature taken like a baby? I’m sorry Princess, but when you act like a baby, you get treated like one. Those are the breaks,” I said, as I slowly began to turn the thermometer around. Looking down at my naughty little girl’s rump, I decided to give her some pleasure before her pain. I began to ever so slowly push the thermometer in and out of her asshole. Once it was almost fully inserted, I slowly withdrew it until it was nearly all the way out. I continued to do this for a while, teasing her little puckered hole. IIiiiiiiiiin ouuutttt, iiiiiiiin, oouuuuuttt over and over again, gradually speeding up the rhythm. All the while, I started to feel some wetness on my lap just under Nicole’s pussy, as she started to lift her tight bottom up and down in time with the movement of the thermometer.

Just as she was beginning to let out some soft moans of pleasure, I quickly pulled the thermometer out and checked the temperature, which was completely normal. “I guess you’re healthy after all, no surprise there Princesss,” I stated as I put down the thermometer and wiped the lube away from Nicole’s anus with a tissue. “Still feel like you don’t need to tell me why you’re being spanked?” I asked as I leaned down toward Nicole’s face and brushed her hair out of the way so I could see her face. With a stubborn look in her beautiful eyes, she chose not to reply and turned her head to avoid my gaze. “Have it your way you little brat,” I scolded, as I sat straight back up again and raised my hand.

SPANK! SMACK! CRACK! CRACK! SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SMACK SPANK!

Now that the lecturing was done, the only sound in the room was the sound of my hand crashing down again and again on the sexiest little ass on the planet. SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! Resting my hand on her bare bottom, I cleared my throat and stated, “I have been far too accepting of your brattiness lately young lady and that’s about to change. From now on, on school nights you are to be home by 10pm and are not to have any alcohol. You are also to speak to me with respect and to stop avoiding doing your share of the work around here. I’ve also decided that mere threats are not enough. From now on, you will be receiving a maintenance spanking from me every Sunday afternoon, just to remind you of what will happen if you continue to misbehave. Are we understood brat?”

Nicole sniffled and gently nodded in response. Getting the response I wanted, I went back to spanking her sweet ass. As always, I spanked her long and hard. There was not a single inch of her ass that was not subject to punishment, as I covered every last bit of each flawless cheek and up and down her crack, as well as both of her pretty little “sit spots” right where her ass and thighs met.

After I had counted out the 200th spank in my head, I stood Nicole up and said, “Now I think we still have the little matter of your belting to attend to. Now since you’ve been embarrassing me by going out and getting drunk and flirting with other guys whenever we go out, I think I’m going to embarrass you for a while. I know you had some fun shaking your ass at the bar last night, so that’s just what you’re going to do here. Put your hands on your knees, bend over, and shake your sexy little booty as I give it the belting of a lifetime!” I commanded. “You mother fucking piece of shit! I will not do that you asshole, who the hell do you think you are anyway?” was my sexy brat’s reply.

Grabbing her around the waist once more, I gave her five hard swats across her bare ass with my belt. Having never felt the sting of leather on her bottom before, Nicole jumped in pain as the belt seared 5 strips of intense burning agony on her naked little rump. “Ow stop stop I’ll be good!” she pleaded. “Ok baby girl, I’ll take your word for it. Now shake your booty like a good brat and your next strokes won’t be quite that hard. You’ll be getting 22, one for each year of your age, and then one extra after those to grow on… or should I say grow UP on,” I angrily breathed.

True to her word, Nicole then placed her hands on her thighs, bent over, and shook her sexy ass as sexily as she possibly could, as tears streamed down her stunningly beautiful face. With each CRACK of the belt on her bare ass, a new stripe appeared and a small little squeak of discomfort would escape from Nicole’s mouth. Nine, ten, eleven…. The belt strokes kept on coming and Nicole was sure they’d never end. Finally we were at number 23, and I wound up my now tired arm to give her one last stroke with my belt that she would be sure to remember. CRACK went the belt as it came down one last time on her punished little rear end. Immediately after, Nicole jumped up and down doing a sexy little pain dance as her curvy feminine rump and breasts jiggled tantalizingly with every move she made.

Feeling some pity for her, (though mind you, only a limited amount considering her behavior) I walked over to her and hugged her close, telling her all was forgiven. I returned to my chair, and this time, of her own volition, Nicole came over and sat down on my lap. She began to open her mouth to apologize but I quieted her with a kiss on her sweet sexy lips and then pulled her in closer to me as she buried her face in my shoulder. I ran my hand through her beautiful long hair and kissed her forehead and one red, embarrassed cheek.

“I hope you understand I do this because I care about you and want what’s best for you Princess,” I said as I hugged her more tightly, “You are such a sweet, intelligent, beautiful girl and I’m always proud of you. Even if you’re bratty sometimes, you’re still my sweet little baby girl.” I then picked up another tissue and held it, having Nicole blow her nose and then with another tissue, I softly dabbed the tears from her face. I then stood up and removed my clothes and once again took my place in the chair, with my beautiful brat in my lap.

After this, I once again looked into her captivating eyes and surreally beautiful face and kissed her full lips again. She enthusiastically returned my sign of affection and soon we were groping and tonguing each other as I slid my hand down and grabbed her red and throbbing ass. “I want you Princess, right here, right now,” I said as I looked into her eyes. Upon hearing this, Nicole lifted her hips up a little and slid her hot, tight, and dripping pussy down, taking my shaft completely inside of her. She slowly built up a rhythm, with her red hot ass bouncing my lap with every downward thrust she made.

I reached around and pinched her hardened horny nipples and then let my hand stray down to her clit, which I rubbed furiously as I kissed her back and neck. Before long, we were both at our breaking points and I shot my load deep up her pussy over and over as she continued to ride me, screaming out in pleasure as her orgasm hit. When we finally came back down to Earth, she gingerly dismounted and I held her close and kissed her sweet lips one more time.

I then took her by hand to the bedroom and selected her clothes for the day. I held out a pair of white bikini panties which she stepped into and I pulled them up. I then clipped on her bra and pulled up her tightest pair of jeans, which would be sure to remind her of the pain in her bottom for hours to come. I then put a black ribbed crop top on to her and she was fully dressed for the school day. I then cooked up a quick breakfast for my red-rumped girl which she ate standing up and after this she was off to class.

Upon arriving at her first class of the day, she met up with her friend Brenda who told her that the whole group was planning on ditching their textbooks and hitting up the bar again that night and asked if Nicole wanted in. “Sure, sounds like f-UCK!” she exclaimed as she sat down and was instantly reminded of her earlier punishment by way of some sharp burning pain in her bottom when it met with the hard plastic chair. Covering her mouth in embarrassment at all of the heads that were suddenly turned toward her, Nicole changed her mind and said, “No, I’d better not. I have to get some studying in tonight.” With a wicked smile, Brenda said, “He spanked you again, didn’t he?” With that, my sexy little Nicole’s pretty face blushed as red as her bottom as she nodded to confirm Brenda’s suspicion.

Often123

Re: Nicole's Spanking (M/F)

Post by Often123 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Funny how trying to sit brought a change in plans. Good one!

sgtjoe

Re: Nicole's Spanking (M/F)

Post by sgtjoe » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:57 pm

Nice!