The Allowance (M/f)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
jamwot

The Allowance (M/f)

Post by jamwot » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Jay has always been a hard worker, something that he has tried to instill in his daughter Angel, who is a typical 15 year old girl without a care in the world. It has been difficult raising her on his own, but when she smiled, it was all worth it. After a few hours, the chores of the house were done and Jay relaxed into his easy chair as he spots his daughter running down the stairs.

As with any typical girl growing up, there is always the issue with allowance. They were a middle income family, yet times have been rough as of late. There was much talk at his job about budget cuts and the bills kept rising. Yet, he did not want any of these worries to affect her and kept on a brave face whenever she was around.

“I have been thinking lil one” he stated “and you are right…it’s high time you had an allowance of your own.”

Her eyes lit up and she was bouncing on the spot. She had been working hard both at home and at school these past few weeks, all the while working on him to give her some extra spending money. She was so excited and giggled so hard that she blurted out “How about $100:00?”

Jay arched his eyebrow and replied “Going to have to ALOT more chores for that amount”

Her feet back down on the ground, she thought for a sec and said “Ummmmmmmmm ok $50.00”

She was clever, perhaps too clever for her own good and he knew this. “Let’s start with $40 and see how you deal with that first”

She gives a dramatic sigh “....yes Daddy”. She began to pouts and mutters “not enough to buy me the designer jeans I've been after”

“Hey....could be less or nothing at all...should be grateful and this will teach you how to manage your money”

“But all my friends have the designer jeans Daddy” she desperately pleaded with big wet puppy eyes.

Jay knew his daughter all too well and while cute, she had to learn responsibilities. “I don't take care of them...just you. I'm sure you are smart enough to save the money or find something better.”

She stomped her foot and pouted. “But Daddy it will take me a month”

Jay folds his arms and said “Then it will be worth it...good hard work and it builds character”

Angel sighed as she had no choice but to admit defeat and changed the subject quickly “Daddy, I finished all of my homework. Now can I go to the mall?”

Jay nods " Do be careful and don't stay out too late...school is tomorrow"

She gives him a hug, thanks him and races out the door to meet her friends with him smiling after her.

She meets up with her friends at the mall, chatting about some random school events and the latest gossip on who’s hooking up with whom. They make their way through the mall and stop in the upscale clothes shop where she eyes the designer jeans she has been wanting for weeks. She loved the pretty colors on it and the designs slashed across the sides, but her heart sank a bit when she saw the price tag hanging on it.

While her friends are off at a different rack and comparing sun dresses, she notices the store keeper has gone out the back, leaving her temporarily alone in her section of the store. Her eyes dart around madly as she picks up the jeans and puts them in her bag. She nearly trips over herself as she heads quickly out of the store

Meanwhile back at home, Jay enjoys the peace and quiet with a drink in his hand when a brilliant idea strikes. He calls a friend to set up a surprise for his little girl, and then begins to prepare dinner, smiling from ear to ear.

Angel sits with her friends at the food court of the mall. The others begin to chatter away, but Angel couldn’t focus on what was being said. She starts to feel really bad about what she has done and knows it’s far too late to take them back. Her friends asked if she was ok as her face turned quite pale. She shrugged them off and said nothing. Her stomach is twisted in knots as she heads for home.

Just as dinner was about prepared, Angel walked through the door. Jay wipes his brow with a clean cloth and slings it over his shoulder.

“Hey lil one.” He puts her into one of his famous bear hug that slightly lifts her off the ground. “Had fun?”

She refuses to look directly at him “.....yes”

He places her down and steps back “Ya seem quiet...everything ok?

She mutters something about not feeling well and heads towards the stairs.

“Wait...before you go...I got a surprise for ya” She pauses at the bottom step and looks at him. “Now...I know you said you wanted those jeans before, but that they were expensive right?” Her head slightly nods and replies “Yes Daddy”

Jay puffs up his chest a bit and stated, “So I called a friend of mine at the store and said he would give us a discount this weekend and you can get them then....isn’t that great?”

Angel has a crushed look about her face, but still tries to keep it all together “Oh… that's great…”

Jay tilts his head to the side, confused.” Are you sure you are ok? I thought that is what you wanted?”

Angel can't hold the guilt in anymore and in a small voice says “Daddy, can we go into the kitchen and talk?” Jay is still very confused, but more concerned about his daughter’s well being. “Um...sure...what's up?

Angel pulls out the high back chair, puts her bag beside her, and bursts into tears. She glances upwards towards Jay through the waterworks “......I did something I shouldn’t of done Daddy”. Jay still very much confused studies his daughter, arches his eyebrow and states “What did you do?"

Without looking, she reaches down, opens my bag and takes the jeans out and places them on the table.

“Are those...how...how did you afford them?

Angel feels like she’s going to be sick and vomit at any moment. She had to get it out before it ate her up inside. She forces herself to look at Jay through her watery eyes.
“......I know you brought me up not to steal Daddy but I just had to have them so I stole them today.”

Jay near flips out of his chair as he stands abruptly, his eyes narrow " You STOLE them?!?!"

Angel body jumps at Daddy's raised voice. “.....yes Daddy and I feel so bad about doing so”

“After everything I have tried to teach you...you go out and steal jeans?!?...What were you thinking?!?” His nostrils flares and the vein in his neck bulged with every word. Angel attempts to wipes the tears from her face, only to have more to replace them. “I wasn’t thinking Daddy”

“No... You weren't thinking...WERE YOU...no...Just doing whatever it is you please without thinking...” Jay shakes his head “And to think that I felt bad that you couldn't have your jeans...all the good work you have done before..."

Angel pleaded “Daddy I wanted to return them and say what I had done but was scared to.”

“You know how this looks? I didn't raise you to be a thief...I will not have it in my house!” She nods at Daddy and tells him in a very hushed voice “I'm so, so sorry”

Jay leaned over and grabbed her by the ear, leading her over to the couch " You should feel ashamed...I'm so embarrassed by you..."

“Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww Daddy please… I feel really bad that I disappointed you”

“I provide a good home...give you money....and you steal anyways? UNACCEPTABLE!”

Angel trembles at the sound of his voice, knowing how deep in trouble she truly was” ......please Daddy I'm sorry”

“No…. not YET you aren't...but you will be...”

Jay roughly bends her over the arm of the couch, her hands barely able to catch herself from free falling in time.” You have done some things in the past...but THIS....THIS...I will NOT have in MY house!” She shudders from Daddy's raised voice as he slides off his belt and folds it over. Jay grips the two inch thick leather tightly, so tight it creaks in his hands. “You will pay for your actions...one way or another"

Angel cries “Daddy please I'm sorry…I was honest with you….I do feel guilty...” Her voice shrinks down so low that it becomes inaudible even to her.

Cracks cracks Cracks cracks Cracks! The sound of the leather belt echoes around the room

Angel gasps loudly as the belt lands on her backside. “owwwwwwwwwwwwww...owwwwwwwwwwww...OWwwwwwwwwww...Owwwwwwwwwwwwww”

“You were honest but that doesn't absolve the fact that you stole...I can't have that” Cracks Cracks Cracks Cracks Cracks Cracks!
“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.” she cries “Daddy I will never steal again”

“No I assure you won't” CRACKS “No daughter of mine will be a thief” CRACKS “Not while I am in charge” CRACKS “Not as long as you live here” CRACKS “You will learn this now” CRACKS CRACKS CRACKS

Angel goes up on her tip toes with each swing of the leather. She digs her claws into the cushion and grits her teeth, the pain almost to much to stand. “OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......OWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....OWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!”

“Now stand up...and drop those jeans....NOW!”

Angel’s legs and n arms shake as the pain sears through her backside. She stands up with a tear soaked face, undoes her jeans with shaky hands and slips them down to half mast.

“Grab your ankles.”

Angel wipes the tears from her face, bends over and grabs her ankles.

“And don't you DARE move....am I clear?”

Angel sobs “Yesss Daddy”

Jay stands behind her, belt gripped tightly in hand
CRACKS!......CRACKS!!.....CRACKS!!.....CRACKS!!!...CCRRAACCKKSS!!

Angel’s whole body shakes as she tries all her might to stay in place sobbing loudly. “OWWWWWWWWWW.....YEOWWWWWW......OWWWWWWW....OWWWWW......OMG DADDY I"M SORRYYYYYYY”

“I take care of you “CRACKS!!! “Feed you, provide a home” CRACCKKSS!!! “And THIS is how you repay me??” CRACCKKSSS CRACCCKSS CRACCKKSSSS

Angel grips her ankles tighter, heaving gasping sobs.
“OWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....OWWWWWWWWWWWW.....OWWWWWWWWWWW.....OWWWWWWWWWWWW...YEOWWWWWWWWWWWW”

CRACKKS “YOU” CRACKSS “WILL” CRACCKSS “NOT” CRACCKSS “STEAL” CRACCKSS “AM” CRACCKSS “I” CRACCKS “CLEAR??”CRACKS CRACKS

Angel’s body trembles and shakes as she is lunged forward a bit. “OWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......OWWWWWWWWWWWWW......OWWWWWWWWWWWWW....YEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.” She begins to bawl loudly “Yes Daddy very clear”

“Good...stand up...fix your jeans...and place you hands in front of you”

Angel stands up, still bawling uncontrollably. She pulls her jeans up wincing as she does so. She places her hands in front and looks at Daddy with her tear stained face.

Jay grabs the stolen jeans, places them back into the bag, and grabs her by the ear leading her to the car. Angel with a small squeal and an “owwwwwwww!” follows along. Jay makes what seems like a forever drive back to the mall; the ride is quiet as Angel wiggles in her seat

Jay takes her by the wrist and leads her back to the clothing store where she got the jeans from. "Excuse me sir...my daughter has something to say" He slams the bag against her and pushes her forward. Angel makes a slow walk to the front of the store and places it on the counter as she looks at the store owner. “I came in today and stole a pair of jeans from your shop and that I am so sorry for doing it” The store owner, taken a bit back by this, says nothing and folds his arms.

“Sir...I'm more than willing to pay for any damages my child has done...and I assure you she will NEVER do it again”. At the sound of his voice, Angel gives her bottom a rub. The owner had a smirk on his face of understanding and simply nodded.

Jay holds out his hand "Any allowance you have is now gone...hand it over!”

Angel sheepishly takes her allowance out of her jeans pocket and hands it over to Daddy. With that done, Jay takes her by the wrist and leads her back to the car. Her face was flushed as some of the people in the mall stopped to watch the entire exchange. By the time they were finally driving home, she was feeling very small indeed, and sniffled the whole ride through.

“I'm very disappointed in you...I know I taught you better than this....I was even willing to work with you so that you can have all the things you want...but no...you go out and do this...”

Angel felt really really awful that she has upset Daddy…it was worse than any spanking he could dish out to her. She started to hate those jeans and herself for such a silly mistake as they pulled up to the house.

“I want you inside and to bed...I better not hear another sound out of you all night, am I clear?”

Angel sniffles “Yes Daddy....and I'm so very sorry”

“That mean no TV, no phone, no internet, NO nothing!” He points to her room “March!

Angel heads off upstairs to her room and closes the door where she breaks down in tears again. She felt just awful and thought her Daddy would hate her forever. She promised herself to be a good girl from now on and make it up to Daddy somehow.

Jay sits in his chair and tries to settle. Have I been too harsh, he thinks, to treat her like that? Why did she feel the need to steal? She needs to learn her lesson, but still…

Angel changes into her pjs and brushes her teeth. She looks at herself in the mirror, her face red and eyes sore from crying. Daddy just wants to take care of me, she thinks, to help me out…I know better than this…I can be better than this…

Angel runs downstairs and over to Daddy, gives him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek “Daddy, please…I’m so sorry…don’t…don’t hate me…please…”

Jay sighs deeply as her words nearly break his heart. He sits her down in his lap and holds her close to his heart. “I can't have you act like that you know..."

Angel sniffles “I know Daddy and I do feel really bad about doing it”

“If I am to take care of you, you have to start thinking about your actions...what if you got caught? End up in jail? Get shot over some stupid jeans? What then?”

Angel sniffles and curls up on Daddy. “I know Daddy and I will try to think before I act”

Jay sighs again “Going to be a while to earn my trust again...no allowance for 2 weeks, no mall for 2 weeks, and extra chores each night til then”

Angel sniffles “Yes Daddy”

“Good” He leans in and places a kiss on her forehead “Now off to bed...been a long day for the both of us”

Angel, feeling forgiven and loved again, relaxes for the first time. “Yes Daddy” She kisses Daddy on the cheek again and scoots off up to bed.

lil_angelic_devil

Re: The Allowance (M/f)

Post by lil_angelic_devil » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:33 am

Wonderful story thank You Sir.......hugssssssssssssssssssssss