Dupicate submission - sorry

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
susy45_SD

Dupicate submission - sorry

Post by susy45_SD » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:49 am

Ive Always Hated that Stupid Dog
It has to have been at least an hour since Master placed me in this corner…but first he had spanked me till my bottom was red, and while I was over his lap, he inserted my favorite butt plug, the one with the jewel as a base…quite a picture that must have been…and quite a picture now… naked, kneeling in the corner,my bottom raised and tomato red with a jewel peeking out from between two rosy red cheeks…so he told me to wait… I didn’t ask how long I just knelt in my corner….thinking

4 hours ago…..Master had me bring our dog for grooming…and told me before he left for work that I was to pick up the dog at three pm…usually Master does this himself but today he had a very important meeting with a potential client. My pleasure, as always to do things to make Master’s life easier…After dropping off the dog, I came home, did a few chores, then laid on the sofa with my ipod and earphones and I guess I drifted off to sleep…cos the next thing I remember is Master standing in front of me with the dog in his arms and a scowl on his face….in my panic I glanced at the phone on the table and saw at least 10 missed messages… some from the groomer and some from Master… holy ****….not only did I forget the groomer closes at 3…but Master had to leave his meeting to get the dog…

I dropped to my knees at Master’s feet immediately, head lowered and very close to his feet…and I felt a sob rise in my throat. I wasn’t afraid of being punished, I was afraid that I disappointed my Master and caused him concern and ruined his meeting….maybe cost him a client… and then the first tear rolled down my cheek and onto his shoe. Master walked away and I heard some rustling but I dared not move from my position…I knew he was trying to calm down… Master would never punish me when he was angry…

After a few minutes I felt Master’s hands on my shoulders and I stood up still not meeting his gaze, and stood perfectly still as he untied my robe and let it fall to the floor. I heard the noise a chair leg makes when dragged on a floor and when I felt Masters hand on my elbow, I knew then where I was going… as he placed me across his lap, positioning me perfectly… raising his right leg slightly to elevate my bottom…and the most familiar touch, rubbing my bottom cheeks… and the sharpest sting the first smack brought…. Over and over again… I tried keeping still…but the smacks kept landing on my bottom, my upper thighs, the dreaded sit spot…till the tears ran down my cheeks like little waterfalls till exhaustion set in and I lay limp across Master’s lap….It had to be at least 300 smacks later, my bottom both numb and on fire at the same time.

Master reached over and put my very special butt plug to my mouth, the stainless steel cool on my parched lips… my cue to suck it and make it wet enough to slip into my bottom hole easier…When he spread my cheeks I shrieked… wincing with pain… and when he inserted the plug, I held my breath till I knew it was in completely….10 more very hard smacks to my bottom just drove it in further but thankfully Master was merciful and quick.

Master helped me to my feet and walked me across to the corner of the room and had me assume the position – my bottom up and my torso lowered to the floor, my hands and arms stretched out in front of me….where I stayed quietly, some tears escaping… I know he sat down on the chair and stared at my bottom, I felt it and clenched my bottom cheeks bringing the plug in deeper. He got up, told me WAIT and left the room…..and that is where I am now…punishment is not nearly over….this gives me butterflies in my tummy….

Ive always hated that stupid dog

carlosspain24

Re: Dupicate submission - sorry

Post by carlosspain24 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:57 am

Very good story!!! Thanks for sharing it with us :-)

lispank

Re: Dupicate submission - sorry

Post by lispank » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Well written, hope to read more soon