why I need you

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
penelopejones

why I need you

Post by penelopejones » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:32 pm

What you are going to read is a true account of how an erotic fire was lit in my groin.

Why do I want you to know? Because you knowing, will excite me!

This will explain why, late at night when I am alone, on the computer, I slip into cyber world to play, usually to be spanked, before others. I might even get my web cam, and show myself self spanking, or masturbating.

To know that a stranger, ideally another woman, sees me, makes my orgasm better.

To act a scene whilst slowly bobbing up and down on my chair exciting my clitty is lovely. To slip my knickers down my thighs in anticipation is a thrill, doing it on web cam is even better.

Please keep reading, knowing that the thought of you doing so is exactly the reason I will pull my knickers down and finger my dripping wet pussy in about fifteen minutes time.

The feeling of chastisement, makes me moist.

Being ordered to bend over someone’s knee does the same.

To see people snigger at my demise thrills me beyond belief.

Humiliation, discipline, a public spanking...oooooooh.

I am 61 now, but I still remember this day in the 1960’s as clearly as ever I have.

We had been on an outing from our Derbyshire school to a local theatre, to see a Shakespeare production. All of us were girls dressed in the uniform of the day. White shirts/blouse with black and yellow tie. Pleated grey skirt, white socks and black shoes. We had a navy blue ‘gaberdine’ style over coat or blazer to wear too, depending upon the weather.

I don’t know what bravado compelled me to do it, but at an age where boys are paramount in one’s mind, I tried to attract the attention of a particular boy below. We were in the circle above. Being an all girls school contact with boys was not common in the daytime.

I had found a beer mat of all things, and why I still had it I don’t know. Maybe it was fate, but it was instrumental in me receiving my first spanking before others, back at school. My first step to discovering the erotic joy of public humiliation.

The performance had not started, the auditorium was full of noise, I skimmed it towards him but it veered off and it landed on the stage. Before the play the theatre manager walked out and picked it up!

All eyes followed as he looked up to us, and tutted.

We watched the play but all the way through I knew that a price would have to be paid for my actions. I decided to confess and do the right thing for my friends, as soon as the chance arose. I was a good girl.

We all filed on to the bus after the visit. Miss Briton, a firm but fair lady of a plump disposition was in charge of our class outing. She stood at the front next to the driver, and said she knew what had happened was from our direction, and was disgusted in the way ‘we’ had displayed our school conduct.

I stood up there and then and said it was me.

We were told that we must all wait in the classroom on our return.

The journey back lasted a lifetime. Whispers from girls who were not my friends were generally in the form of ‘you are going to get it!’

Thanks for telling me! I had already worked that out actually.

Around thirty of us waited, twenty nine seated, with me stood by the desk awaiting my fate. The clip clop of her footsteps got closer and my knees trembled.

She came through the door with a red face and what looked like a size twelve plimpsol in her hand. A murmer ran around the room.

“Quiet” she blasted, an instant silence fell.

I received a telling off. I had let myself down, the school down, the class down etc.

I knew a spanking was coming. I expected my knicker clad bottom to be pointed towards the class and to feel pain and humiliation. I had seen similar things maybe fifteen times before. But I was not quite right.

I was ordered to face the class and apologise.

She got a chair, and ordered me to bend over facing the class. I had to keep my face up and look at them, so they could see my shame!

I bent over her knee, hands to the floor, feet a foot up in the air.

In my masturbation fantasies my knickers come down, but in reality those pale blue knickers stayed up.

My skirt was lifted without ceremony, and I think at least thirty hard..make that very hard, smacks came very quickly.

I remember wriggling. I squealed. I tried to escape but her grip was too firm. My bottom was in terrible pain and the heat felt as if it was making blisters rise up on my cheeks. I cried out loud!

BUT

The feeling was also amazing. Not the pain. But this...

Two girls whom I did not like sat in the second row of desks. I do not know why, but my gaze never left them. I enjoyed being humiliated before them. They were not my enemies, but also definitely not my friends.

They giggled at me, and watched intently. They squirmed at my pain.

I loved it. When I got home I masturbated about how they looked at me.

That is why now I am submissive and love to be humiliated before others. At my age

My knickers are stretched between my thighs now. My fingers are inside... ohh... I need a spanking!

it is only in fantasy role play in cyber world.

The good news is this girls. At my age the self induced orgasms are as good as ever!

andy55

Re: why I need you

Post by andy55 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:23 pm

And a very repectable age it is too - I am 69 and could be the boy at whom you tried to throw the beermat. Maybe we should try to re-create the events of the day again.....