Saying Goodbye (M/f)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
hunneeb

Saying Goodbye (M/f)

Post by hunneeb » Sun May 13, 2012 5:44 pm

"You're going?" She whispered, her eyes tearing up as she sat in the middle of the bed. She watched him fill the suitcase neatly with his clothes.

"I should have never come here. It will be easier if I am gone. Trust me" His words were strained, he would not look at her.

"How is it easier.......... if you are gone." She barely whispered the words, staring down at the bed her fingers trailing over the velvet bag in front of her.

She knew what was inside it, but could not bring herself to open it up just yet. She thought back to when she bought him the paddle. It was gorgeous,

her own design and she was so proud to give him such a gift. She slowly pulled the paddle out, smiling as she always did when she looked at it. It was

still beautiful. Her breath caught and she struggled for a second, squeezing her eyes tightly shut to keep from sobbing allowed. He was giving it back.

He would never use it on her as intended. Instead, she would tuck it away and possibly forget about it.

He'd always been there for her. When she did the wrong thing, he was always there to set her right. When she got involved with the wrong people, he

was always there to correct her. He understood her better than anybody else in her life, and she had come to rely on him. She loved him in a way she

could not explain, respected him, obeyed him. Now she feared how it was going to feel to lose him.

He tossed another suitcase on the bed, jolting her way from her thoughts. She looked out the window, afraid to look at him, afraid she would start to

cry again. He sighed loudly and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Come here." He patted her leg and she scooted next to him. He cupped her chin in his hands, forcing her to look at him. "You will always be special to

me. We just don't work. You are such a sweetheart, but you are not my everything." He leaned in and kissed her forehead. She bit her lip and nodded,

fighting the tears that threatened to pour out. He saw her struggle and sighed again, pulling her over his lap.

He worked her shorts and panties down to her ankles, holding her tight against him. He rested his hand on her bottom, rubbing slowly before he started

spanking. He started slow, building up gradually and stopping between to rub, knowing this would be the last time he had her. He gradually built up,

turning her bottom a nice pink. He spanked harder as she started to squirm on his lap, feeling the heat build up he aimed for her thighs.She cried out,

trying to get away.

He reached behind him and picked up the paddle, resting it on her bottom. "I'll always care about you. You'll always be special to me." Tears streamed

down her face as he lifted the paddle and landed it on her sore bottom. Over and over he brought the paddle down until she screamed and begged him

to stop, choking on her own sobs. He dropped it next to the bed and rubbed her back as she cried.

He lifted her into his arms, holding her close against his chest before standing and setting her gently on the bed. Leaning down he kissed her cheek.

"I have to go. I'm sorry." Taking the suitcases he slowly left the room.

She stayed on the bed, curled up into a ball she cried until she had nothing left. Feeling empty and alone, she caught her breath and finally stood,

collecting her clothes. Glancing around the room she spotted the paddle next to the bed. She picked it up and slipped it into the velvet bag, then tucked

it on the shelf in the closet. Gathering her things she looked once again in the hotel room, wiped her eyes and left the room. "Goodbye" she whispered

as she shut the door behind her.

MasterPelon

Re: Saying Goodbye (M/f)

Post by MasterPelon » Sun May 13, 2012 10:34 pm

great story I am facing a goodbye to my spankee and this story hit home keep it up good writing

roleplayer

Post by roleplayer » Mon May 14, 2012 6:52 am

there are always new doors to open

spanky343

Post by spanky343 » Tue May 15, 2012 1:58 pm

ummmmm wow some story the word choke on sobs that really powerful words there how did you think of that?

Often123

Post by Often123 » Tue May 15, 2012 9:03 pm

A short story that says a lot, and was rather moving. One wonders why he's leaving... We'd all be interested in reading more stories from you in the future.

hunneeb

Post by hunneeb » Thu May 17, 2012 5:45 pm

thanks everyone