Repost Home schooling for all ages part 4

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
derry-boychild

Repost Home schooling for all ages part 4

Post by derry-boychild » Fri May 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Elizabeth Baxterís Account (Cont)

I admit that I REALLY enjoyed my technically older sister’s experience of extreme youth. I suppose that I thought that mother was too nice to her just after that.

Maybe I was a little jealous but as Aunt Susan fairly pointed out:

“Elizabeth, you can do well in studies on your own. Your sister needs encouragement. She needs carrots as well as sticks, well ice cream as well as the hairbrush.”

Mother found some more traditional work tutoring kids around in history and English. Aunt Susan’s Accountancy practice took off. This meant that Barbara and I got more chances to be in charge of the class. Sometimes it was all day.

Joe Williams was also with us more or less full time. The 25 year old was not getting much paid work so his studies became more important.

I prepared breakfast. I told Joe to do the dishes. As usual we had a break a little before 11. I found I had to take out extra cups and plates because the breakfast dishes and cups were not really clean. I was angry

“You need to wash the dishes PROPERLY Joe, do them again.

He did not get to share out cakes and coffee.

At half past 11 Barbara went upstairs to start to prepare lunch. She was appalled that the dishes still did not look useable. I ordered Katie to do the dishes. Barbara put something different into the freezer compartment.

Just after noon, knowing that Barbaraís cooking could be left for about 10 minutes, I went over to Joe Williams.

”I have something for you young man.

I then tied a string around his waist, just above his short pants. In the front there was a heart shaped container. On the outside in front it had fairly thick plastic known for not conducting heat. Next to Joe’s frontal area there was metal known for its efficiency of conducting heat, and in effect, a feeling of coldness. Joe was unclear about what was going on. He had a question.

“Is this wearing this some kind of punishment?
I explained a little.

No, it is to enable punishment.

The objects inside what I now call a ‘Spanking Sporran’ were specially designed treatment pads. They could be heated in a microwave or cooled and would provide some relief from various from various aches. Of course this time they had been frozen

I then sat at one end of couch. Barbara pulled down Joe’s short pants. I lay one of Katie’s old disposable diapers over my lap. Barbara guided Joe, who did not resist, to my end of the couch. I then pulled him, still unresisting over my knees. Barbara sat at the other end of the couch and took firm hold of Joe’s arms.

Next I pulled down his underpants. Then with all my strength I spanked him.

Whap!

Whap!

WHAP!!

It took several minutes but I got tears and eventually struggle and kicking from the naughty boy.

So we sent him to the corner and Barbara finished working on the lunch. I allowed Katie and Greta to serve and set the table. Joe then went over Barbara’s knees. It took more effort but eventually he cried after the 13-year-old’s efforts.

Oh and the spank sporran worked wonderfully well. His front was cooled enough that there were no sticky messes. We made sure that little Sarah and Emma did not get to see the corner that Joe stood in during lunch. However both Katie and Greta was amused. However it was Barbara who said:

Judging from a certain little John’s reaction I think that Joe LIKES being spanked.

We gave Joe a pink frilly apron and Sarah carefully explained how to wash dishes. It took him a long time but eventually he got the dishes clean. Sarah remembered his saying:

”I hate doing girl’s work.”

I had a suggestion. Barbara agreed to it.

”Joe, you’ve an idea that some things are “girl’s” work. I think you should ask Greta to borrow one of her dresses and spend the rest of the afternoon doing the ironing, I know that Mother hates that job.î

He was defiant for a few seconds:

How are you two LITTLE girls going to make me do that?

I thought for three seconds:

”Well if you wait until this evening your wife and our mothers will be here. In that case you can ask Katie to borrow some of the dresses she wore at the end of October, along with her SPECIAL underwear.”

I helped the young man get DRESSED.

Harriet was surprised both at what her husband was wearing and at what he was doing. I told her the story. She then said:

”You know I had really struggled to get Joe to do his share of the housework. I think young man I have a plan.

“You will come home wearing the lovely dress that Katie kindly loaned you.”

He protested briefly

”But people will see..”

His wife clarified things

”I hope neighbors do see and recognize you. You will put the dress Katie kind loaned you in your wardrobe. You will now do whatever chores I tell you to do. If you are difficult I will take you shopping for more girl’s clothes as far as possible LITTLE girl clothes.”

Harriet was also grateful for the idea of the ‘spanking sporran’ and I think that he spent rather more time across his wife’s knees, now that she could be sure of avoiding stickiness.

Joe’s next bit of naughtiness at school actually happened when Mom was teaching. He threw pencil at me. This time Joe had to go to Katie and ask to borrow one of her frocks. Mom dressed him. He had to curtsey and ask for a spanking.

I do not know whether the spanking hurt more because Mom pulled up a dress and pulled down panties. It might not have been that different if his short pants and underpants were pulled out of the way.

Corner time worked better. I know that both Katie and Greta did not like holding up their dresses. I am certain that Joe did NOT like this procedure.

From then on whenever Joe was naughty he first had to ask Katie or Greta to borrow a dress. Then he had to curtsey and ask for his spanking.

Elizabeth Baxterís Account (Cont)

By New Year things seemed to be going pretty well. Katie and I were both planning ( me 15, she nearly 25) to take SATs and GEDs. There was some hope we would both go to college. Greta would not quite be ready yet

Mom and Aunt Sue were both very good at teaching. It was also quite nice to help Greta and Sarah with their lessons. Every so often, as older sisters sometimes do, I reminded Katie

”I changed your diapers.”

I was a bit concerned about how long Greta was spending in the bathroom. Then Susan saw the reason. There was smoke coming from the bathroom window. It turned out that Greta, who had been trusted to come to school on her own, had taken small amount of money and had bought cigarettes.

Greta was heavily punished for the next week. Every morning and every evening she got 2 spankings. So that Mom, Aunt Sue, Barbara and I each really reddened her bottom. She also got a mouth soaping just after each meal and did not get to rinse out until before the next one. That meant that she had a mouth full of soap every night.

Greta’s bathroom key was of course confiscated. A lock was fitted to her bathroom at home. A smoke alarm was fitted to her bedroom. Another alarm was fitted to her bedroom at home so that she could not leave without letting her mother know.

Quite often Greta and Katie sat together on their potty chairs. Aunt Sue warned her daughter:

”If you make any fuss about this you can ask Katie to borrow her clothes from last October, and use diapers until you are in college.”

Catherine Baxterís account

I really loved my 25th birthday. What happened was that Elizabeth, with help from Aunt Harriet built a little extension, with her own bedroom and en suite bathroom. That meant that I got a room of my own. I was also given the key to the bathroom.

I really hated being bossed around and being treated as a little girl. By the way I found that spanking REALLY hurts so I tried to avoid it. Mom is a good teacher. Her methods worked. I got to college, as did Elizabeth. She got scholarships and started at a young age, I rather later.

Elizabeth was in charge of me at college. It was a bit bad, as was still living at home. Still I managed. I got allowed to work as a waitress, after 3 years in college.

I was actually quite good at it. I think that my pigtails and little girl look helped a bit. Mom had control of my earnings, and it was fair enough that money went towards my upkeep and tuition. However at the end of my first money I got given my tips, in cash.

I finished early that Friday. I am afraid I found a bar. I had not drunk alcohol for 6 years. I drank a LOT of high strength beers. I did not remember all the details.

I did see a little bit of me, on a camera phone video, really swaying and wearing very visibly wet pants.

I did not wake up in a wet bed. My bed was dry. However I realized I was again in the crib, and my diapers were not dry.

I spent another week being a full time baby. However after this I was not allowed full freedom. I could go to college, with Elizabeth supervising. However I was NOT allowed to undo the diapers under my now rather long dresses.

I got to do my homework, still in a diaper and strapped into the High Chair. Otherwise I was a baby all the time I was at home.

I did graduate and got allowed to use the bathroom.

2020: As you know ‘Baxter Schools’ are now quite popular. It really works to teach gifted youngsters with lazy older students. I think that little girl and little boy clothes are effective incentives to people in their 20s, or later to learn

I always had a gift for selling. Promoting this idea has been really good. It is embarrassing on talk shows to explain how much damage I had done. It is also pretty bad when they show clips of my spankings, and diaper changes.

Mom’s idea is also profitable. Lots of judges take the view that a young woman or man sent to a Baxter school is both going to cost less money and be less likely to offend again than one sent to jail. So lots of our money comes from the taxpayer.

I only draw the minimum wage. The rest of what would be my salary goes to a fund to help compensate people damaged my legal, but nasty, work in real estate.

A lady on a talk show told me:

”Ms Baxter, what should have happened is that you should have been spanked, mouth soaped, humiliated and diapered and then done 20 years hard time in a Federal lock up.”

In a moral sense maybe I deserved that. My lefty mother used to sing me a song from the 19th century. I will give you a link for it:

http://www.geocities.com/unclesamsfarm/ ... rcreed.htm

However I always remembered the lines in parenthesis

”Steal by night and steal by day

(Doing it all in a legal way)”

So I could not have gone to jail. This way I have been punished but I have also put something back.

The end

lucian31

Re: Repost Home schooling for all ages part 4

Post by lucian31 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:24 am

Wonderful enjoyed from start to finish

sexylegsmale

Re: Repost Home schooling for all ages part 4

Post by sexylegsmale » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:15 am

"In that case you can ask Katie to borrow some of the dresses she wore"

I would love to wear Katie's dresses