Blue Light Special.

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
badgirl2023

Blue Light Special.

Post by badgirl2023 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:47 pm

***I wrote this story its a fantasy of mine because ive never been spanked before just when i was little. So im searching for someone to meet my needs. Hope you enjoy the story.***

When we first started dating i would always push his buttons to see what i could get away with and at times i thought for sure he was going to crack but he didn't. So we already had this fight about me hanging out with my cousin that is nothing but trouble and he couldn't stand her at all and would care less if she never spoke to me again.

Well I told my boyfriend that i was going to my brothers gf house to watch her kids/stay the night with them knowing that he wasn't going to go to her house cause she lived 2 hrs away and i hardly get any service there. I ended up going with my cousin to this new bar i have never been to b4 because when i go to the bars its with my boyfriend. He done told me that he didnt want me to go to places like that because he doesnt want to see me get hurt.

So everything going fine until a fight happen and the cops was called and i ended up in a back of the police car with my cousin. Well her bf bails her out but some reason the cop wouldn't let me go.So of course im freaking out dont know what to do. Well little did i know the cop was my bf friend. He walks away from the car and calls you. Meanwhile back in the car....thinking OMG!!! what am i going to do!?!! who can i call?!!! i cant call my brother he would kill me and OMG! i cant call my baby i never got into this much trouble and i didnt do anything thats the bad part!!! I just got throw into the cop car for just standing there!!! The cop comes back and saids your not in trouble but i was told to take you to the station untill he comes picks you up.

I look at him weird & he smirks im talking about ur bf! Is in complete shock that he knows my bf & that hes on the way thinks to myself what i am going to do?!!

Hours later...sitting in sheiff office....john(bf) walks in with a pissed off look on his face. He looks at me and saids Lets go! I stand up and the cop smirks and i give him go to hell look and stick my tongue out at him and john catches me sticking my tongue out and grabs me hard by the arm and leads me outside to the truck and pushes me up against the truck!
DONT YOU EVER DISRESPECT A POLICE OFFICER!! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?! i go to open my mouth to say something to smart and he places his hand over my mouth and saids SO HELP ME IF YOU SAY SOMETHING SMART! YOU BETTER SHUT UP WHILE YOU ARE AHEAD LITTLE GIRL. GET IN THE TRUCK!!

Driving home....we didnt say a word to each other....i couldnt believe he talk to me like that he never talk to me like that b4. we get home, he goes gets him a beer out of the kitchen and i sit down in the living room turns the tv on and calls my cousin (the one that got me in trouble) He over hears who im talking to and comes storming in there turns the tv off and grabs the phone from me & turns it off & throws it on the couch and looks at me. YOU ARE REALLY TRYING ME?!! WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT?!! DONT YOU GET IT THAT I TELL YOU THESES THINGS NOT TO MAKE YOU MAD BUT TO MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET HURT BUT YOU DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING I TELL YOU!!! i stand up & yells....WELL I WOULDNT HAVE TO LIE IF YOU WOULD LET ME HAVE SOME FUN WITH MY FRIENDS!!! you grab me by the arm hard turning me alittle & starts smacking me on my ass...I try to pull away from you...JOHN STOP IT! You have a good strong hold on me & you sit down & pull me over your knee starts spanking me harder! OW!!! stop it john!!! HE YELLS NO! YOU HAD THIS COMING FOR A LONG LONG TIME! YOU ARE A SPOILED BRAT! YOU HAVE BEEN A BAD LITTLE GIRL AND BAD LITTLE GIRLS GET PUNISHED AND YOU ARE WAY OVER DUE FOR A PUNISHMENT! BUT TONIGHT I WILL MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN TO ME OR ELSE YOU WILL GET A SPANKING! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!!! Screaming & crying & squirming thur out the smacks.

Johns spanks me over my jeans for a little while longer then stops tells me to get up and go to the bathroom. I get up crying and he has a hold of my arm just in case i did decide to make a run for it and we walk in the bathroom & he grabs the soap and said put it in your mouth & i shake my head no.....he grabs my hair pulling my head back & yells OPEN! I open my mouth and he places the soap inside and tells me to leave it in there that's what i get for sassing him and being disrespectful. 5mins later he orders me to spit it out & i do and he dont let me wash it out either and grabs me by the arm and takes me to the bedroom. He shuts the door and lets go of me i back up away from him and he looks at me and smirks. Oh missy you aint done yet bend over the bed i bite my lip baby please i promise i will be good i wont do it again no more please. He walks up to me and grabs me,holds me and kisses me on the forehead i know you wont darling cause im going to make sure of it now BEND OVER!

Bends over the bed crying....i hear him take his belt off i turn around n scream....no no no not the belt please!!! without warning he grabs my arm and starts smaking my ass with the belt making me scream and jump around.... DID I TELL YOU TO MOVE?!! GET BACK OVER TO THAT BED AND BEND OVER!!! i bend over the bed crying begging him no more! John places one of his on my back holding the top part of my jeans tight and saids if you move it will be worst on you! starts spanking with the belt one after another.....crys............no more please...he drops the belt and gets behind me and reachs around unbottons my jeans pulling down to my pink boyshorts and my rosie red ass cheeks he kisses them. Now baby do know why i spank you? crying......yes i lie to you and didnt listen to you....thats right baby but also you put your life in danger and i could have lost you tonight. So from now on things will be different around here. You will have the following rules to obey by or you will get spanked! Do you understand? he saids as he smacks my ass 6times fast and hard without warning....screams out in pain.....yes!!! YES what?!!! he saids as he yanks my panties down and holds me down on the bed and swats me couple more times with his hand....screaming crying YES SIR I WILL LISTEN!!!! 10MINS of more spankings my ass is red he careful rubs my ass cheeks and saids

here are the rules:
1. no more being a smartass
2. no more hanging out with people i dont like
3. no going anywhere without me knowing about it
4. no bars period unless im going!
5. if you got to babysit,you will babysit them here!
6. you will answer your phone at all times unless under a good reason!
7. if we are in public and you try me,i wont punish you in public but once i get you home young lady your ass is mine!

here are your punishments:
1. warning
2. mouth washed out if sassy
3. no computer,no texting,no phone unless it has to do with family.
4 spanking and if you are really bad you will get my belt!

No one is to know about the rules or your punishments! This is between us & what happens under our roof will stay in this house.

f-needsit

Re: Blue Light Special.

Post by f-needsit » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Story was ok, would have been better if your grammar and spelling were not so painful to read.