cheesy mother daughter spanking f/f :)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
bubblebuttgirl

cheesy mother daughter spanking f/f :)

Post by bubblebuttgirl » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:42 am

It was a summer evening a little light left outside but had been raining all day and nothing to do. I was hoping for the rain to let up so I could go out, but only heard that it was going to start storming soon, so no place to go :( I had been in my night clothes most of the day and had lazed around most of the day. I go into the living room to talk with you for a while as the storms start to show up and you are going through your emails on your laptop and we talk about random things. Just then the power goes out from the storm and you get aggrivated that it shut everything off, but get over it quickly and ask me to grab the candles. As I get up to do so you pat my bottom and you shake your head as you see it bouncing away into the dark hall:p. I return with a handful of them and we light them up so we can see and we start playing board games for a while thinking the lights would be back on soon. No luck! We still sit in the dark trying to find things to do, I go to get some water and come back to sit down on my own shoe in the floor and i yelp mainly because it was hard to see. You ask what was it and i tell you i sat on my shoe and it hurt. You say oh don't be a baby, not like you got spanked or something, when then i come up with the next game to play. I said if I lose the next game you can spank me! And if I win you get to make us dinner :p, so you agree and we begin to play. The game ends up taking forever, but you did win and we were tired at that point it was getting late. We both grabbed a candle and walked down the hall to our rooms when you stop and lightly grab my wrist and pull me into you room before i could make it to mine. You tell me "oh no you lost remember" And i had almost forgot myself, so my stomach sank once you had me. You tell me to take the candles and put them on each side of the night stands so we would have enough light, while i put them down you already have a pillow up against your headboard and sitting back against it. You pat your lap and tell me to "get that big bottom over here", i crawl across your bed and over your lap and you roll up the back of my shirt so you can rub it. My bottom already had seemed to eatin up most of the shorts so that wasnt a problem :s you start softly rubbing my back and your hand makes its way to my bottom as you rub and then give it a sharp smack that echos in the room and my body twitches as i wasnt expecting it. You rub again and then smack again, you slowly keep smacking with light stings over my night shorts and seeing my bottom wobble like crazy under your hand. You stop to rub and to wiggle it just to play and you tell me to reach over the night stand and grab that brush. I look over to see a large brush and my stomach sank even more. I had already been over your lap so long I had leg marks from laying across you on my front thighs. I had it to you and you slowly move it across my bottom and you give me firm but light smacks as you here me squeek a little under each smack. You spank a little harder just so i would know my place and i start to grab the blanket in my hand and try not to flinch and then you soften it up again. I look over at the wall to see your overly large brush from the shadow raise up and come down on a big shadow figure of my bottom and could nearly see it bounce from the candle light. You set the brush back down and rub my bottom some and whisper to me "you shouldn't make bets with mommy, especially spanking ones" I nod and you finish with a few more smacks with your hand right underneith mybottom so it jerks me forward. You then kiss my head and tell me to "get that bubble to bed before I change my mind with you and keep going". I quickly get to bed, and the next morn you come in to wake me up for breakfast and pat my bottom, when you did I could feel it very well because of how tender the long hour and half spanking made me. I walk in the kitchen were you could see my bottom still bright pink and giggled as i sat down to eat.

tajmahal

Re: cheesy mother daughter spanking f/f :)

Post by tajmahal » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:46 pm

A very basic story, maybe a little cheesy, but mostly sets up an entertaining pretext for the "good part." And there's nothing wrong with that.

An enjoyable, quick read, I look forward to reading more.

lostfaerieBoy

Post by lostfaerieBoy » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:27 am

fun little story well written and quite enjoyable.

moni2

Post by moni2 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:28 am

Lovely sweet story... both women enjoyed this, no doubt. Please write more!

chardt

Post by chardt » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:26 am

It was a fun, sweet story. You should write some more.

Often123

Post by Often123 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:44 am

I enjoyed it as well, it was lighthearted and both ladies enjoyed themselves. Please continue writing. :)

petermcwade

Post by petermcwade » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:18 pm

Nothing cheesy about a long and well-earned spanking. Would love to read more of this girl's bare bottomed adventures. Keep writing.

ilspkr

Post by ilspkr » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Nice story
Nicer butt