My First School Caning Story...

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
faqtotum

My First School Caning Story...

Post by faqtotum » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:48 am

Petticoat knew he was in trouble. First of all, he hated being called Petticoat, but he was stuck with that now. It all started when he was caught looking through the girl's lost property box and trying the clothes on.

What had he been thinking? He had no idea why he had become obsessed with looking through the lost property but he thought he was safe and no-one could possibly find him out. He had crept into the girl's changing room after school when he thought no-one was around. He had found a nice cotton petticoat and had felt the need to try it on when he heard footsteps and the door, to his total horror, slowly opened and there stood Miss Anastasia glaring at him "What on earth do you think you are doing in here?" Miss Anastasia had demanded. Petticoat was at a total loss for a reply and could do nothing but blush bright scarlet.

The next few minutes were a bit of a blur. All he remembered was Miss Anastasia telling him to get out of the girls' changing room and this was not the last he was going to hear about this.

Indeed it wasn't the last he was going to hear about this. At the next morning's assembly Miss Anastasia read out the usual notices. After telling one of the boys to report to her office for breaking a window in a classroom, Miss Anastasia added "I have one more notice." Miss Anastasia stared directly at Petticoat and there was no mistake to the school as to whom this was directed "I find it necessary to remind the school that no boy is ever permitted into the girls' changing room and certainly no boy is permitted to try on items of clothing in the girls' changing room, and no boy is permitted to wear a petticoat." That last word rang out and Miss Anastasia's eyes bore into Petticoat who blushed more brightly than when he had been caught. The whole school stared at Petticoat as this exchange took place. Without even having to use his name, Miss Anastasia said coldly "The person concerned will report to my office immediately after assembly." And there it was, for the rest of his school career, his name to the whole school was always going to be Petticoat.

Petticoat didn't rush from the assembly and arrived outside Miss Anastasia's office a little after the window-breaker. He could tell it was not going well for his colleague and after a few minutes he heard the unmistakeable sound of a heavy cane sizzling through the air six times followed, in each case, by a thwack and an increasingly desperate gasp and yelp. Shortly afterwards, the window breaker left Miss Anastasia's office and now it was Petticoat's turn to enter.

Miss Anastasia sat behind her desk, flexing the heavy dragon cane in her hands. "Ahh, here comes Petticoat" she said. It was bad enough knowing the whole school was going to taunt him with that name but he didn't think he could take the humiliation of the teachers calling him Petticoat too. Miss Anastasia did not shout or even raise her voice - she was very businesslike and somehow that seemed to make it much worse. "You do realise, I am going to punish you quite severely for this?" she said quietly.

Petticoat was instructed to write out five hundred times "I must never enter the girl's changing rooms and I must never ever try on a petticoat otherwise Miss Anastasia will cane my bottom". In terms of line writing, this was quite brutal and to make matters worse Miss Anastasia told him that the lines, once complete, would be pinned to the school noticeboard.

It turned out that the petticoat in the lost property box belonged to a girl called Kate. Petticoat, was instructed to write a personal letter of apology to Kate and to ask her to decide the punishment he should be given. Unfortunately for Petticoat, Kate was with her friends in the canteen when he had to deliver the letter to her. Kate read the letter and passed it around her giggling friends as Petticoat stood helplessly awaiting his fate.

"Hhhmmm..." said Kate slowly, "please tell Miss Anastasia that I would like you to be given twelve of the very very best strokes of the senior dragon cane." Petticoat gasped and was about to turn and walk away when Kate added "and tell Miss Anastasia that I want to see you get them."

So an appointment was arranged, and the next day Petticoat and Kate stood outside Miss Anastasia's office. Petticoat's mouth was dry and he felt the urge to just run away but he knew there was no escape. Eventually, after what seemed like an hour the door opened and Miss Anastasia told them to come in.

After another lecture about the impropriety of entering the girls' changing room Miss Anastasia picked out the longest and thickest cane from a large vase on the floor. "Come on Petticoat" she taunted, "you know the drill". And so with Kate staring at him, he lowered his trousers and pants and bent over the chair that had been placed in the middle of the room.

MIss Anastasia approached Petticoat and stood to one side swishing the cane viciously through the air.

"Now Kate, you did say twelve of the very best didn't you?" asked Miss Anastasia, emphasising the word 'very'.

"Yes Miss" came the reply.

"Well in that case, we must oblige. Brace yourself Petticoat, this is going to hurt."

Petticoat closed his eyes as he heard the cane hiss through the air on the way to his bottom for the first of twelve times.

Often123

Re: My First School Caning Story...

Post by Often123 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:48 am

It's going to be a very long, painful day for him.

male2bpunished

Re: My First School Caning Story...

Post by male2bpunished » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:01 pm

Excellent storyline - I would love to read more along similar lines