M/M Whipping

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
male2bpunished

M/M Whipping

Post by male2bpunished » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:12 pm

THE REQUEST (M/M Spanking)

Chapter 1 – Excitement & Anticipation

Riding my bike towards the beach on this cool but sunny winter’s day made me feel excited. Cycling does not normally awaken my senses this much, but today was different, and for a very good reason. The journey only took about 20 minutes using the quiet farm tracks. I could see my destination in the distance. It was a small wooded area located approximately quarter of a mile from the beach. Not many people ventured here, the odd person walking a dog or cycling just like me.
As I approached I became much more nervous, looking around scanning the area for other people. I needn’t had worried, I was alone. As planned I carefully concealed my bike behind a large bush next to a stone wall, it would be safe here, not alerting other people to my presence. Another careful look around and then I took off my trainers and put them in my bag. Next was my loose jogging bottoms and then my fleece jacket. After another nervous look around I took my shiny black high heels out of another bag. I put them on, again cautiously looking around. I then checked my black tights were suitably stretched and straightened my black pleated skirt, both which I had worn under my jogging bottoms. Yet another cautious look around. After fixing my tight white top with false boobs I picked up my wig which had shoulder length straight brown hair. I carefully put it on and played around with it until it felt perfect. I quickly rummaged around my bag for the last items, 4 long thick black plastic ties. After concealing all my clothes bags I headed off into the woods to the designated spot, looking around again in nervous anticipation and feeling so excited. I could feel my penis pushing hard against my tight silky knickers.

Chapter 2 – Getting Ready

It was quite tricky negotiating the dirt track in my heels whilst nervously looking over my shoulder checking. I felt so sexy, and so naughty too. The cool breeze against my tights and up my skirt made my penis even harder. After some minutes I was in the most remote part of the woods which I anticipated would be the least likely part for other people to wander into. I still looked around cautiously though. I found the exact spot I had described. Before me was a very thick branch of a tree of approximately 12 inches in diameter. It was about two feet off the ground. In front and behind this branch on the floor were thick roots wandering in and out of the ground.
“Perfect” I thought as I examined them closely “Just perfect”.
A quick glance at my watch told me it was 3:30pm. Only 30 minutes to go. I was getting excited now. I wandered around the area checking the twigs and branches of the trees. After several minutes I spotted a lovely tree with dead straight branches. I cut off a suitable branch of approximately four feet which was about ½” thick at one end tapering down to a slender tip. It was quite knotty and looked vicious. I whipped it through the air a few times and listened to the scary whooshing sound it made. My penis was now aching inside my knickers.
I returned to the thick tree branch and rested the twig against the tree next to it. I took a deep breath. It was now 3:40pm and it was time to begin. Another tentative look around, all clear. I placed all four plastic ties on the floor, two in front of the branch and two behind. I knelt down in front of the branch and positioned my legs wide apart, each next to a strong root protruding from the ground. I picked up each tie in turn and wrapped them around the root and each of my ankles, fastened them securely. I was getting so excited now but still looked around again, just in case. Another deep breath... I then bent over the branch and fastened my left wrist to a root. This was now the most difficult part.. getting the last tie on. Carefully using my teeth and bending my wrist double, I eventually managed to get the remaining tie over my wrist and the root. I stretched as far as I could and managed to fasten it securely with my teeth. As I felt it ratchet up my penis began to throb with excitement. I had now managed to restrain myself securely where I was now unable to escape as planned. If I tried I knew the ties would zip up tighter. If someone were to come now I could not hide and would be seen in all my shame.

Chapter 3 - Waiting

I had been in position now for about 45 minutes and the sun was beginning to set.
“Where are you”? I thought “You are going to come”?
A little bit of panic was starting to set in. Here I was, alone in a remote woods tied up and unable to escape.
“You were meant to be here at 4” I thought
‘Crack’ I heard a rustling noise in the distance.
“He’s here” I thought!
The noise got closer but to my surprise I heard a woman’s voice
“Here boy” she called in the distance
Her dog was now close to me but its owner did not see me. It came up behind me and sniffed my legs. It then sniffed up my skirt between my legs
“Charlie”!! I heard her shout
I could see her now; she was about 23 with long brown hair. She was wearing a pair of black leggings and boots and a black coat.
“Do I call her” I thought “Embarrassing yes, but at least she could set me free”
Just then the dog ran back to her and they were walking off into the distance. Was it relief she had not seen me or dismay?
It must have been 6 now; it was starting to get dark. I had hoped it would have all been over by now and I would be nearly home. As the night drew on it became colder and colder. My penis had gone down and I felt scared. At some stage I must have eventually dosed off, but I woke with a start. Morning dew was on the ground and I tried to get up. Instantly I remembered where I was.
“Shit” I thought but my penis started tingling
“I had to find a way to get free” I thought desperately
I tried pulling on the ties but as feared they immediately ratcheted tighter. It was now Monday morning,
“Who would come here now”? I thought to myself
“Shit, where are you” I felt like crying
It was now 10am and I could feel the warm sun beating down on me.
It was then I sensed somebody near, somebody watching me. I heard some twigs crack and a tall man appeared to my side. I jumped in fright.
“Was this him”?
He was about 35 with short black hair. He was quite muscular and wore tight jeans and boots. He stared at me for a long time, I remained quiet. Eventually he spoke
He stroked my hair gently and then touched my boobs.
“Very nice indeed” he commented
My penis was exploding inside my knickers now
He noticed the twig I had put by the tree. He swished it violently.
“No going back now”!! He said in a cheerful voice
I winced at the sound knowing that soon it would be savagely whipped across my buttocks
“This is going to fucking hurt you” he said flexing the twig “You do know that”?
“Yes” I replied nervously
He then looked at my black skirt, “Very sexy, but I’m raising it”
As promised he lifted it up over my back. I could feel him staring at my tights and knickers

Chapter 4 – Punishment

The moment had now come. I was rock hard and at the mercy of this man, a stranger I had previously only chatted to on the internet. As discussed and agreed whilst chatting, he was going to give me a very painful whipping showing no mercy. I had self whipped before a few times leaving myself with raised welts, but this was planned to go beyond that, much beyond.
I could see him playing with the twig; I raised my bottom up slightly for him
“Excellent” he said
Without further ado it started. I heard the vicious whoosh and then..............
WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I screamed in pain as I felt the twig whip across my buttocks. “Fuck that really hurts”! I thought
WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
The twig cuts across my buttocks again
WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I jerk forward violently trying to avoid the intense pain
WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I am writhing in agony, the ties ratchet tighter as I try to escape
WHIP!!!!!!!!!!! WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!! WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Screaming in agony as the twig bites hard into my flesh
WHIP!!!!!!!!!!! WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!! WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screaming and crying in pain, my body tense
“Please, no more” I cry
WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He looks at the pathetic sobbing man before him begging him to stop.
“Stop”! I haven’t even begun yet!!!
I feel him pulling down my tights and knickers revealing my bare buttocks. He admires his work but there is plenty still to come.
Sobbing, I know I have to endure so much more, and there is nothing I can do to stop him.
WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My bare buttocks stinging with the worst imaginable pain ever
WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“MERCY”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cry “OH GOD MERCY”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”!!!!!!!! “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”!
The painful whipping continues for a long time. I am arching my back and writhing trying to avoid each stinging blow.
“Why did I ask for this”?
At last the whipping stopped and I lay there motionless weeping in extreme pain
He then turned around and left
I would have to wait for someone to find me..........

faqtotum

Re: M/M Whipping

Post by faqtotum » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:10 am

Great story. A real feeling of dread anticipation as you get ready to be tied up.