Me, My Cousin & My Aunt - part 3

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
loubrex

Me, My Cousin & My Aunt - part 3

Post by loubrex » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:33 am

It was several hours later I was in my room and finally showered and recovered somewhat from the spankings I had just received from aunt Ellen. I began to walk down the steps to get something to eat when I heard Karen talking with her boyfriend, they were talking about how they set me up. I went back to my room got my little recorder and sat on the steps turning it on. Karen was laughing how she got even with me setting me up by putting the cigarettes into the pocket of my jacket and having her boyfriend block my car from leaving the mall.

Once I had enough proof on my recorder I went back to my room I was determined to play the recorder for aunt Ellen when Karen was not at home. A short while later Karen did leave with her boyfriend and aunt Ellen returned from shopping shortly after.

I put the recorder in my pocket and went downstairs to help aunt Ellen unpack the groceries, she asked how my bottom was feeling I said it still hurts but I would like to discuss the punishment you gave me if that would be ok. We sat down at the table and I told her that I really was innocent of being late and having those cigarettes in my pocket and that I could prove it so I played the recording for her.

She was very upset with Karen and assured me she will be soundly punished and of course I would be permitted to witness. She also was very upset that she punished me wrongly I told her it was ok that I needed the discipline anyway for a long time for so many things. We discussed what I said was my needs which mostly were for stress and feelings of guilt, she was glad that I felt that way but at the same time felt that I too should have repercussions, I wasn't sure what she meant so I asked her if she could explain.

Aunt Ellen said one is never too old to be disciplined if they committed a wrong and gender is never a factor, I looked at her trying to determine where this conversation was going. She said let me make a phone call, she called Karen it was about 1 o'clock she asked her what time she would be home she said she should be home by 5:30. She then looked at me and told me that Karen will not be home until 5:30 and said I certainly deserve a spanking for not listening to you about your innocence when you tried to explain.

Now I really wanted to spank her but I felt badly about spanking my aunt I said aunt Ellen it is ok I don't need to spank you. Aunt Ellen insisted it is what she wanted and needed she said it is only fair and proper.

We went into the living room aunt Ellen took out the razor strop and the cane, she pulled her dress off over her head, she looked great in her bra and panties and garter and stockings I already was aroused. She took off her stockings and garter, she asked me if I wanted her to take off her bra, I did not respond, she smiled saying of course you do, as she unhooked it and let those luscious full breasts find their freedom in all their glory, then her panties were lowered she had a lovely vaginal triangle nicely trimmed, she presented herself to me as a woman proud to be naked before me and she had a lot to be proud of.

Over the arm of the couch she went bottoms up she reached for the razor strop and handed it to me she said 36 I think would be proper I am good at holding my position and not covering up so I don't think you will have to give me extras but of course if you feel you would like to it is up to you. Her bottom looked so magnificent presented to me like that propped up pale and ready to take punishment I had to rub her bottom.

I was not sure if she would resist or respond but it was worth the risk I placed my hand on her bottom and since she did not resist I began rubbing again no resistance. I asked her if she was ready, she said yes go ahead let me have good and proper I deserve it and need it. I began to lay it on she began to moan after about 10 strokes I began to rub her bottom again and when I did she parted her legs I could see crystals of moisture between her legs I was pretty sure from her moans and actions and the moisture between her legs that she was enjoying this. I wanted to fondle her between her legs, again another risk worth taking I thought as I laid on another 10 whacks rubbing again and letting my hand run down the crack of her bottom and between her legs now she was moaning louder and longer.

I finished the razor strop part of her spanking and she got up she stood before me rubbing her bottom and smiling at me, good job she said now comes the cane. She bent over and reached for the cane I gave her the 12 strokes and it seemed like she was really aroused I did not know what to do she said I am going to go to my room now but we must do this again when Karen is not around.

Aunt Ellen went upstairs shortly after I went by the door to her room and as I suspected she was masturbating I smiled to myself thinking the next time maybe we can spank each other and get each other off.

To be continued

fesseur

Re: Me, My Cousin & My Aunt - part 3

Post by fesseur » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:43 am

Lovely

yourname1

Post by yourname1 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:09 am

When is part 4? Great story

Often123

Post by Often123 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:20 am