Hard Headed Woman True Story F/M

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
kive

Hard Headed Woman True Story F/M

Post by kive » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:47 pm

I have been married for 34 years to a beautiful Southern Belle. For decades I didn't treat her right and used my manipulation skills to let her do many things I should have done. One day my wife said to me, I ought to pull your pants down and give you a good spanking. I asked her why and she told me for years of being unfair and taking advantage of her in many ways. I thought long about what she said and I made an agreement with her. Whenever I mistreated her again, she could spank only my butt with one item of her choice. She demanded the new arrangment would last forever. I had never been spanked in my entire life. I agreed thinking it was a game. later that week , I was ordered into our bedroom and told to strip naked and kneel on the bed with my head down and my ass held up high. I was told to stay in that position until I was given the ok to move. My wife mentioned a number of disrespectful things I did to her that week and she began spanking me with a long handled wooden spoon. She started with medium whacks and then got into gear. She whacked me hard waited 5 seconds for the pain to linger and then whacked me again and again. My ass started to sting all over as I started to plea for her to stop. She told me she was just getting started and proceeded to sting my swollen ass with that wooden spoon from hell over and over. Several times the pain caused me to lunge forward and lie flat. Each time I did that she commanded me to raise my ass back up immediately and told me I have just earned more. After about 80 whacks, I started crying for real. She continued a little longer and then told me I was finished for now. She told me that she was glad that I agreed to be punished for mistreating her and she let me suck one of her large breasts for a few minutes while I calmed down. There have been many many more spanking treatments since then. She never gives me advance notice of when I am to be punished. She even keeps a second identical spoon in our car and has made me pull over on side private roads and punished me hard in our car. Recently for the first time she punished me in a hotel room.

The latest one was the most intense. My wife ordered me into our guest room where we have a single bed with a wooden frame. The footboard has slots by each corner that just allow a foot and leg through. She ordered me on the bed and told me to place my feet into the slots on each corner and put my ass up high. I immediately recognised that I had to spread my ass very wide to accomidate putting my feet in those slots. I was very volnerable in this position but, did as I was ordered. She teased my ass and my balls by rubbing both with her spoon from hell and then starting whacking my ass. Being so spread apart, each whack hurt more than ever before reaching very tender areas near my crack hole. She continued teasing my ass and balls with the spoon inbetween hard whacks and I did not like that at all. I was whacked over 80 times , sometimes four or five on the same spot which caused me instantly to go down. Each time I was ordered to raise my ass up high as it seemed to continue forever. Finally in real tears again, my wife stopped and told me to stay with my butt up high. She left the room and returned and started rubbing my ass and crack all over with something. All of a sudden my ass was on triple fire as she continued to rub this substance on my well welted and swollen butt. It burned for hours and increased the spanking pain in multiples. She later told me she rubbed habenero peppers and squeezed the juice all over my beaten ass. You better believe that I treated her great for a long time after that ! She says I have improved but, that I will still need future sessions. Oh yes, i love my beautiful wife even more now. I was a bastard and a user way too long and she definately deserves better from me. For us, she has my full attention now and our relationship has improved greatly.

Often123

Re: Hard Headed Woman True Story F/M

Post by Often123 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:20 am

She sounds like quite a lady and now has your respect.