Seven Days

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
maryfj1972

Seven Days

Post by maryfj1972 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:07 am

From My website: http://thedisciplineofmary.wordpress.com/

My day was drawing to a close and I looked at the clock—five more minutes til I could leave! I thought of daddy waiting for me at home. He had sent me a text telling me how he wanted to make love to his pretty girl later. Asked me if I was behaving…and that I’d get a spanking if I wasn’t…Gives me butterflies when daddy sends random, short messages like that!

When five o’clock came, I quickly grabbed my keys, clocked out, and headed straight for home; barely able to keep my speed down! After daddy’s sweet messages with the promise of lots of playtime and lovetime…I knew getting a speeding ticket would turn playtime into severe punishment time! But there was something niggling at me as I pulled into the driveway…and then I remembered! I was supposed to get my car looked at on the way home; it was making an awful noise and daddy said I really needed to get it checked out. He even made an appointment for me and everything! I was to meet with the mechanic at five thirty! I totally forgot!

Daddy met me at the door and looked puzzled. “I thought you were getting that noise checked out? What are you doing home?”

“I forgot. It’s not a big deal; it can wait,” I said with a tone a little too cavalier for daddy’s liking. I even followed it up with a “Daddy…the words mellifluously flowing off my tongue like honey.

“Babygirl, I specifically made an appointment for you. He’d look at it and we’d go from there…when you came home, we were going out to dinner. I sent you a text reminding you, too.”

I walked into the kitchen, not meeting his gaze. I knew daddy was right, but I was tired and not reeling my attitude in at all.

“It’s NOT a big deal!! I have driven it for months with that noise! You worry too much!” I snapped as I got a drink of water. Sometimes I seemed annoyed by daddy’s officious orders and demands; daddy has high expectations, but sometimes I couldn’t be bothered. And I always paid dearly for disobedience.

Daddy followed me into the kitchen.

“Mary, don’t take a tone with me; it could be something serious. I’m trying to be patient, but you are being awfully bratty.”

I rolled my eyes. “It’s been a long day, OK…I don’t need you on my back about the car or anything else! I said, slamming my empty glass down, nearly shattering it.

Daddy reached for my arm, but I twisted out of his grasp and turned on my heel and walked upstairs to change my clothes.

Usually, daddy meets me at the door; he always gets home from work before I do and I sit on his lap and we talk about our day…a wonderful ritual that helps us both unwind. But not today…I ruined the sweet ending to our workday.

I was standing in the bedroom, half dressed, when daddy walked in. I am not allowed to close the door; daddy is allowed to walk in on me anytime he chooses, so he startled me when he appeared.

“Sit down, Mary,” said daddy calmly. I immediately sat down on the side of the bed. I knew I had taken an unfair tone with him—and I would regret it. I wasn’t sure exactly how, but I knew I was in trouble.

“I’m sorry….” I tried to say, but daddy’s hand went up and I was immediately silenced. Daddy never has to really tell me to be quiet…sometimes I just know. So I sat there, topless, save for my bra, my blouse still clutched in my hands…I looked at his sweet face and listened.

“I don’t know what has gotten into you lately, but I refuse to allow you to take your bad day, the fact you might be tired, or whatever is bothering you out on me.” Daddy’s voice was calm; it always is. I’m the one who raised MY voice and I was sorry…

“I have a feeling I have been too lenient with your punishments. And this isn’t the first day in the past month or so you have lashed out at me or disrespected me because of your own forgetfulness or lack of self-control. So, I have been thinking. Since you enjoy acting like a little girl, daddy needs to do a better job of treating you like one, putting an end to(more like curbing) your recalcitrant behavior.”

My heart dropped…what did he mean? Treating me like a little girl? We have our playtime…and I wasn’t sure I liked where this was going. I already got regular spankings for misbehaving. Daddy continued, “Each night for the next week I will be giving you your bath—completely. No part of you will be neglected. I’ll make sure each of your sweet little girl parts get extra attention, too. I’ll strip you, help you in the water, wash you, dry you off…and dress you for bed.”

“Oh…” was all I could reply. Daddy had never given me a bath; and really allowed me plenty of bathroom privacy all around. So…this scared me. For daddy to see me in the water…to wash me like a very little girl…I had butterflies mixed with dread…

But daddy wasn’t finished.

After your bath and I dress you in your little girl nightie or little teeshirt and panties…you’ll get your things ready for your workday; Iron your clothes, pack your lunch, etc.”(I think daddy just wanted to see me walk around in my nightie …that didn’t quite cover my panties. THAT embarrasses me and daddy knows it!). “After you finish your chores, report back to me.” I knew where to find him; centrally located so he can see me walking from room to room, taking care of mundane chores…

“When you report back you will tell me that you are ready for your bedtime spanking. You will get a bedtime spanking every night for the next seven days; and it will hurt, baby girl. But don’t expect daddy to play with you.” Daddy said, and he leaned forward when he said this, “I know your little pussy will be wet, and aching for daddy’s touch, but the only touching I will allow is when I check your pussy to see if it’s wet from your spanking, if it is, you’ll get an extra spanking.

No playing with me?? A week of spankings and daddy wouldn’t let me come? Further, daddy told me I COULD not play with myself once I was put to bed; little girls did not get daddy’s fingers sliding inside their slippery pussy’s…nor can they pleasure themselves. Daddy said if he caught me masturbating, he’d pull me up out of bed and paddle me til I howled.

After dinner, Daddy and I went for a walk; held hands and enjoyed the sunset.

Daddy and I walked home hand in hand and when we came in, the sun had set….He took my hand and led me upstairs. I stood in the bathroom, out of daddy’s way as he prepared my bathwater, got the towels and a washcloth…then when everything was ready, daddy motioned for me to come to him. I couldn’t move…I didn’t want daddy to strip me…

“Please, daddy, I can do it! Let me take my own clothes off!”

“Babygirl, you are NOT going to start that! Now…lift those arms for daddy…that’s it; let’s get that top off.” Daddy delicately took my top off and placed it in the hamper. He then turned me around and unhooked my bra, sliding the straps down slowly…his large warm hands cupping and stroking my tiny breasts; his fingers gently pinching my erect nipples. Still standing behind me, Daddy unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down the swell of my hips, over my bottom and helped me step out of them. They, too, went into the hamper. Then he hooked his thumbs in my panties and slid them down, too. I stepped out and was now completely naked in front of daddy. I felt self-conscious as he helped me into the water and I felt more like a little girl; my softness and curves accentuated as I sat in the water…

I watched as daddy drenched the bath sponge and poured on a liberal amount of vanilla scented soap. He gently washed my back, my hair held securely up in a ponytail(I’d take care of my hair washing in the morning; daddy knows I am particular about my hair!). He washed each arm, massaging them both as well as my hands and fingers…then he used a soapy hand to wash my chest. Daddy had me lean back a little as he massaged each wet, slippery breast and nipple with his soapy hand…looking me in the eyes…I was getting so excited. He spent a very long time playing with my tits…I moaned softly as his hands gently massaged and squeezed each breast. My legs were next, and like my arms, he massaged all the way down to my toes! I was so relaxed…as daddy talked sweetly to me as he bathed me. He took the shower head down and rinsed me off…felt so good…

“Babygirl, I need you to kneel for me…Daddy needs to wash your pussy. I wasn’t so sure I could let you do that…but I knew better than to say no; it would do no good. Daddy always has the final say! I knelt up and spread my legs as daddy soaped up the washcloth and gently washed my pussy, my hand on his shoulder. If I didn’t feel like a little girl having daddy strip me and wash me…now I REALLY did!

“I need you stay on your knees, but lean far back for daddy, keeping your legs spread so daddy can rinse the soap out of your pussy,” said daddy gently. He took the shower head once again and rinsed me really well…I closed my eyes as daddy essentially allowed the spray of water to tickle and tease my excited pussy…I gasped a little, but daddy would not allow me to orgasm!

“Baby, I need you on all fours now…so I can wash your bottom.” I did as I was told and daddy washed each wet cheek with his gentle soapy hand. Then he soaped up the washcloth and washed between my cheeks; daddy is very thorough, too. I love being daddy’s little girl…he takes such good care of me! Daddy rinsed me with the shower head and once again, I felt like I could come if daddy rinsed long enough! My breathing became shallow and rapid, and daddy could plainly see I was getting excited! But he turned off the water before I got TOO excited and told me it was time to get out of the tub. As I stood, daddy helped me and wrapped me in a big bath sheet and slowly dried me off. He even gave me several sweet, deep kisses! Even daddy won’t withhold affection; even if I have to be punished later.

After daddy dried me off, he hung the towel up neatly. Daddy is a very neat person; he’d never dream of leaving it on the floor; I love that about him. I stood naked as daddy gave me a long hug; the fact he was dressed and I was naked only added to the dynamic of our relationship. I am always in the position of a little girl with nothing to hide…

Daddy led me to the bedroom and I stood and waited as he chose my attire for the evening–a pale pink, see through nightie and matching panties, just as sheer… and just as transparent.

Daddy pulled the nightie over my head, straightening it as he slid it down my body slowly. I held onto his shoulders as I stepped into the matching panties and daddy pulled them up, giving my bottom a gentle squeeze.

After daddy dressed me, he instructed me to turn around…slowly, allowing him to see me at every angle. I obeyed, trying to be good.

As I completed my nightly ritual of ironing my clothes, packing my lunch, setting the timer on the coffee maker, I knew daddy was watching me. I would catch his eye every so often and he’d smile…daddy has the best smile.

When I was finished, I came and stood by his chair.

“I’m ready for you to spank me, daddy,” I said, almost whispering. I looked at the floor and caught a piece of the fabric from my nightie in my hand, playing with it absent mindedly.

Daddy stood up and hugged me close, tilted my face to meet his and kissed me. Then he took my by the hand and led me to the bedroom. As he sat on the edge of the bed, he lectured me once again as I stood beside him, my hand still in his.

“Mary, this spanking and the spankings you get for the next week will hurt; they’ll hurt more than the times before daddy plays with you or makes love to you.” Daddy made me look at him.
“You understand that, don’t you?”

“I know, daddy…I deserve it. I’m sorry I’ve been impossible lately…I promise I’ll…”

“Shhhh, that’s enough. Are you going to be a good girl and stay still?”

“Yes…” I said, most unconvincingly. You and I both know I am incapable of being still, especially when I’m being punished.

“Take your panties down.”

I obeyed; anytime I am punished I have to be completely bare; not that those panties offered any more than the illusion of protection. Daddy took me over his lap and my torso rested on the bed, my body nestled warmly and securely against his; I was comfortable…for now.

Daddy started slow, but only for about the first five…then he spanked quickly and so hard, I grabbed him around his back, held on tightly to keep from kicking…but about five minutes into the spanking, I kicked and tried to tilt my body off his lap, my hand flying back instinctively…My attempts to escape were thwarted when daddy threw his tree trunk leg over mine and took his hand from my waist to hold my wrist tightly to the small of my back. I was completely immobile; testing daddy’s strength and trying to free my wrist. Daddy held tighter and warned me that if I insisted on fighting him, I’d have to get the belt! I relaxed; my bottom was on fire, but daddy would not release my legs or my wrist and continued spanking me…quickly and in my opinion, way too harshly! I had lost track of time, but I’m sure it had been nearly ten minutes…and daddy showed no signs of tiring.

I felt with stinging intensity the fire in my bottom and I started to cry, begging daddy to stop, but he shh’d me! Then daddy said he needed to check and see if I was wet…and he warned me if I was, I’d get the belt.

Daddy released my legs from their prison…and instructed me to spread really wide. I hesitated…and daddy swatted the back of my thigh, eliciting a quick yelp. He slid a finger up and down my pussy gently…he could feel how wet and excited I was…then he inserted a finger and slid it in and out for a few seconds…

Retracting his finger, he admonished me for being wet and stood me up to get his belt. I dried my eyes and retrieved the hateful thing from the closet and handed it to him. Back over his knee I went as he informed me I was to receive ten lashes with his belt. I cried and I know he could hear me, but I didn’t protest. He spanked me slowly; at least it seemed that way. Time is relative when you are being punished. He hit the same spots, too. Right below my cheeks…and several directly across the center…and a few on the backs of my thighs; those hurt the worst.

And then it was over. The first night was over. Daddy raised me up and helped me to sit beside him. He dried my tears and kissed me and gave me a nice, long hug I felt clear to my soul—sounds silly, but that’s how his hugs are.

“I think you like the belt, babygirl, daddy teased. “You got so wet while I punished you—such a bad little girl.” He’s right; doesn’t matter how or why I am being spanked, I get soaking wet…only tonight, like any night I’m punished, I get no “relief.” I was caught playing with myself once when daddy spanked me and daddy paddled me so hard I couldn’t sit comfortably for a couple days. I won’t make that mistake again.

I brushed my teeth and daddy tucked me into bed, giving me a reassuring pat on my bottom and even with the blankets over me, I felt the residual “sting” of the punishment I just received.

The next six days matched the first; with little deviation. Daddy is a man of his word! I behaved better, though, and did not require the services of the hateful belt, although when daddy checked…I was always wet…I guess sometimes even daddy has to let things slide!

The seventh night, Daddy made love to me after he spanked me. He had me lying on my back, and he got between my legs and held them open; a large hand on each thigh…licking slowly…every inch of me as I moaned and screamed, his warm, darting tongue bringing me just to the edge…finger fucking me…then using his tongue again…finally, I came in waves…writhing and shaking as daddy held my legs open and tongue fucked me! When he came up to me he kissed me and held me so tightly…I love the bear hugs!

“You know I only punish you because I care so much about you, don’t you, babygirl?” you asked in your gentle, quiet voice.

“I know, daddy…I forget myself sometimes, I suppose. I promise to not give you any reason to do that again, “I said. Daddy knew I had a contrite heart and that I would do better in how I regarded what he told me to do; my obedience would improve, but there is a reason I’m his little girl…and I still have quite a bit correction yet to be administered to me. Good thing I have such a willing, patient, gentle daddy…

ladybugbaby

Re: Seven Days

Post by ladybugbaby » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:14 am

Nice Story, what a great Daddy. Please write more!!!