Expanding On A Thought

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
A_Mr_Darcy

Expanding On A Thought

Post by A_Mr_Darcy » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:34 pm

I admired her from afar. She was quite the sight. There she was a full-grown woman standing in the corner of her employer’s office just like a chastened child. Her skirt had been replaced to its normal position protecting her bottom, but the memory of the sounds I had heard in the waiting room was burned into my mind forever.

It was only minutes ago that she occupied the secretary’s desk in the waiting room. I was the only client waiting to see the Gentleman. She had been attentively courteous in fetching the coffee she had offered me upon my arrival. The same coffee that had almost been spewed across the room when the tell tale sounds that had commenced beyond the Gentleman’s office door.

We were engaged in polite small talk when her phone toned quietly and she excused herself from our conversation to answer it. Only a slight change of expression crossed her face as she listened to the caller, but being an observer of people I noticed the slight alteration.

Pushing the button on her earpiece to disengage the call she rose again from her seat and smoothed down her black skirt. The Gentleman she said “will be with you in just a few minutes.” She paused then continued “there is a small unexpected matter that arose today that he must attend to before his meeting with you. I am sure your appointment will begin on schedule. I apologise that he was not able to see you immediately. He does appreciate people who are early for their appointments.” Her smile was soft and her apology was genuine but her voice betrayed just a slight tone of concern.

I thanked her and put her altered tone down to some unanticipated intrusion upon what appeared to be a well-ordered office environment. She seemed like quite the organisational Queen, so I imagined that unforeseen problems were a source of annoyance to her. She seemed the type that would view such things as reasons to questions her competency when she was unable to anticipate and prevent them.

She ensured my coffee was adequate for the next few minutes and I was not in need of anything before she opened the door to the Gentleman’s office and disappeared within.

I was just going over how much I admired this secretary when I was shocked straight up in my chair and - as I had said before - almost spoiled the rug with projectile drops of coffee with cream and two sugars.

Beyond the door, without warning, I heard the distinct sounds of corporal punishment being applied to a bare bottom. The sound was faint but being a connoisseur of such things the sounds were unmistakable. I stood instinctively. My protective instincts rushing to my mind and impelling me to open the door of the Gentleman’s office and demand an end to the assault. Yet something stayed my progress.

There were no cries for help, there were no raised voices, and there were no sounds of struggle. This was only the sound of a well-applied lesson being administered to a deserving bottom. That was the only conclusion one could draw from the facts. So I returned to my seat and patiently waited for the discipline to be completed.

It did not take long before the sounds of applied discipline were joined with the sounds of cries. Not the cries of one in distress but the cries of one in sorrow came through the thick door of the Gentleman’s office. Soon after the cries of sorrow commenced the sounds of applied discipline ceased. Shortly after that the sounds of the cries quieted as well.

For the next five minutes – incidentally the time remaining before the hour of my appointment with the Gentleman – there was no further sounds emerging from the office. Then with fifteen seconds to spare on the clock above the secretary’s desk to the deadline of my appointment, she opened the door of the office and with a careful voice asked me to come in.

I was astonished to see the composure of the pretty woman. She was flushed of course but her demeanour betrayed very little about the trial she had endured only minutes before. From my considerable estimation she had been given quite the thorough spanking and other than some makeup that needed to be freshened, she was he model of office professionalism.

She led me to the client’s chair where the Gentleman greeted me. His handshake was firm and his palm was not noticeably warmer so I assumed that her punishment was administered with an instrument of some sort which was no longer in view. As soon as the Gentleman and I shook hands she astonishingly proceeded to the empty corner of his office and dutifully placed her hands clasped over her head as she thrust her nose deep into the corner. She looked like a painting. Her unadorned hands clasping gracefully atop her still perfectly styled hair.

When the Gentleman noticed my concern of the awkwardness of his secretary standing in the corner like a child he simply explained, “she has an appointment directly after work and she can not remain later to complete her,” he hesitated and then finished “her duties this evening.”

Thus our meeting was conducted in the presence of the Gentleman’s secretary standing rigidly and silently in the corner.

Upon the conclusion of our meeting the Gentleman stood and came around his desk. Once again handshakes were in order and he asked his secretary to see me out.

She came from the corner with the presence of a woman who had been sitting taking minutes rather than serving corner time in disgrace. She cordially guided me out of the office and closed the door behind her before she retrieved my coat from the closet.

I must admit I saw her as a pretty woman when I entered the office, but now my eyes had changed so much for this woman. She was now a beauty to behold and I knew I had found the woman I must possess.

I calmly quizzed her about her evening plans. She said it was her boyfriend’s birthday today and she had been planning to surprise him with a party at his favourite after work establishment. I smiled undeterred as I wrapped the scarf around my neck.

I wished her a good evening and asked her to convey my sympathies to her boyfriend.

“You mean for his turning another year older?” She asked with a reserved but laughing smile.

I returned the smile. “No” I said. “Please express my sympathies for losing his girlfriend’s heart to me.”

She looked shocked as a donned my Fedora and tipped the brim towards her in a parting salute. I laughed softly as I left the waiting room.

Later she told me just how arrogant she thought I was to say that to her. However, she always followed that statement up with something she said she felt deep inside at the time. Something that told her that I was right and that she knew this would be the last time she would see her boyfriend in this way.

Now…she stands in a corner in my house. Her skirt not in place like it was in the Gentleman’s office but lifted to reveal her as yet unpunished bare bottom. Every anniversary of that day I like her to wear the outfit she wore that day. I will have her put it on before I get home and she will greet me at the door with a feigned sheepish smile on her face but I know beneath the surface she is filled with joy.

The only difference when she stands in the corner now as opposed to in the Gentleman’s office is the golden band on her left hand.

And that makes all the difference in the world.

tammiejo1973

Re: Expanding On A Thought

Post by tammiejo1973 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:03 am

Thanks for sharing. Nice story.

A_Mr_Darcy

Re: Expanding On A Thought

Post by A_Mr_Darcy » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:49 am

Thank you Tammie...I appreciate you saying so.