On the Isle of Might On the Isle of Might Harriet sat

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
derry-boychild

On the Isle of Might On the Isle of Might Harriet sat

Post by derry-boychild » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:57 am

On the Isle of Might

Harriet sat down. She was preparing for College exams. She did have an inside track, more or less knowing the questions. Having responsibility for her sister was difficult for the 21 year old.

Still it was hard. Nancy was being a total brat. She was 17. She had music on loud. She drank. It was also worrying. Harriet in some ways was responsible for her. Yet when she left the house all Nancy ever said ‘out’.

Harriet was pretty pleased to hear that Nancy had been invited to a vacation. She had heard that her half sister, Diana, had moved to the Isle of Might. Harriet had heard that the small Island had become an independent country so it could be more ‘old fashioned’.

Harriet drove the 17 year old to the airport. As she gave her younger sister a hug and waived Harriet looked at Nancy she wore Goth make-up. Her pants were the kind that showed of underwear. You could read “good girls go to heaven bad girls go everywhere"

A few months later Harriet got a call. Diana really wanted to see her. Harriet got a passport, she had not been abroad before.

Harriet got off the plane at Bristol Airport. The next parts of her trip were surprising. She got a bus to the Port. Then she got on a Ferry to the island. It was a paddle steamer. Diana met her that Friday. Nancy was with her.

Nancy looked very different. She did not seem to have her usual push up bra. She had no make-up. Her hair was in pig tails

Harriet had known that Diana would arrange her to continue education. Harriet had assumed it would only be for a couple of weeks, since Nancy arrived in May. Harriet certainly did not expect her sister to be in a school uniform. Blue blouse, grey knee length skirt and knee socks.

It was also a surprise to Harriet when they got the train. This was a steam train.

For the rest of the week things really surprised Harriet. Harriet had spent the week as a vacation. She sunbathed, the island benefited from the Gulf Stream. There were also some lovely places to walk.

Nancy’s behaviour was astonishing. That first evening at 9.30 Diana said:

“Nancy, it is your bed time.”

Nancy’s response was

“Good night ma’am.”

Nancy did spend a little time on Sunday at the beach. However for most of the time Nancy was either looking at school books or helping her older sister.

Harriet could not remember Nancy loading the dish washer. The 17 year old used to say something like

“That’s what Mexican au pairs are for.”

Now Nancy had a tidy room. She ironed her things. Nancy also went to bed at 8.30 as instructed the evenings before she was due to go to school.

On Thursday some of Nancy’s mates were invited to tea. Harriet noticed that they seemed to be like 14 or 15, except for Jessica, who was in fact 12.

Then things became clear. It was a week after Harriet’s arrival. Harriet came home earlier than she had planned because of the rain. Nancy was watching television. She did do this occasionally.

Diana arrived home. Nancy went upstairs to her room. She gave her 28 year old sister an envelope.

Diana opened the envelope. She looked at it.

“Nancy, you got 43% in your mathematics test. We did discuss consequences if you did not work hard enough to get 50%. Will you fetch my hairbrush?”

Nancy went upstairs and came down and handed the older woman the hairbrush. She then curtsied and said

“I have not worked hard enough at my school work. Will you please spank me?”

Diana was sitting on a sofa. Nancy placed herself in position. Harriet had never seen a parent or guardian hit a child, let alone a girl who, like Nancy, had just had an 18th birthday.

Diana pulled Nancy’s skirt out of the way. Then she pulled down her panties, what people in Britain and on the Island called bottle green school knickers.

Whap, whap, whap...

The spanking lasted two minutes. Nancy was crying after half a minute. For the second half of the spanking the young adult was kicking her legs uncontrollably.

“Now go to the corner child.”

Nancy obeyed. She held up her skirt. The knickers remained around her knees. Harriet was shocked also to see just how red her sister’s derriere was.

Harriet could not imagine what made the previously difficult teen submit. She was to find out.

Often123

Re: On the Isle of Might On the Isle of Might Harriet sat

Post by Often123 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:15 am

A trip otk and the back of a hairbrush will definitely change one's behavior and attitude. Now for Pt. 2.

derry-boychild

Post by derry-boychild » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:18 am

Harriet found other things about that evening shocking. After 10 minutes Diana announced

“Corner time is over Nancy.”

The 18 year old pulled up her panties. She then curtsied and said

“Thank you for my Spanking Ms Diana.”

What felt weirdest to Harriet was supper. Nancy seemed a little uncomfortable sitting but otherwise it seemed just the same as every other meal.

The three sisters then watched television together. At 9.30 Diana reminded the youngest:

“It is your bedtime Nancy.”

Nancy obeyed and went to bed. At the next commercial break Harriet talked to her eldest sister:

“Diana, I do not think teens should be spanked. I would like you to promise NEVER to hit my sister again.”

Diana replied

“This is my home, I am responsible for Nancy. Please do not try to dictate to me again in my home.”

Harriet went to her room. She packed. She telephoned to find out about ferry sailings.

Harriet had a brief chat with her younger sister.

“Why did you let her spank you like that and even ask for it.”

Nancy responded:

“She is a lot less severe if you agree you are naughty and accept punishment.”

Harriet said:

“Why don’t you come with me, I’m going back to the States.”

Nancy shook her head:

“I just can’t, and you might not be able to go either.”

This made no sense to Harriet. They had breakfast. Harriet told her older sister that she was going home to the US.
“Good bye”
Said Harriet politely as she walked her case on wheels down the road to the railroad station.
“Au revoir.”
Replied Diana. Diana then made a telephone call to the immigration section.

Harriet joined the line for the passport check. She was slightly surprised at the length of the line for leaving a country. Still Harriet did not worry. She knew that some people and some countries considered 18 year olds to be kids However Harriet was 21

The uniformed lady looked at Harriet’s passport. She read the date of birth. The tall, lady, originally from the Caribbean had a question for Harriet:

“You are not yet 25.”

Harriet responded

“I am 21.”

The tall mixed race lady asked Harriet another question:

“Do you have your parent or guardian’s permission to migrate?”

Harriet was confused.

“I am 21. I am an American Citizen. Now please stamp my passport so I can leave this stupid island.”

Harriet then pulled her passport from the official’s hand and walked towards the entry to the ferry. Another lady, actually a ferry company person stood in her way. The immigration officer got up from her desk. She saw the people in the line and said

“Sorry we seem to have a problem”

Another official went to the desk. The lady who had seen Harriet took her by the hand and walked her towards a side room. As she did so she talked to the troublesome woman

“Hattie..”

Rosemary Maxwell of the Isle of Might immigration service deliberately used a childish diminutive of the rude girl’s given name..

“You are subject to the laws of this country. Under the law that has applied since January this year you are a minor or an infant. Luckily I understand that your guardian is on her way. Would you like to wait in the crèche area?”

Rosemary pointed to a play area, where most of the children seemed to be under 10, although there were a couple of depressed looking teens.

Harriet tried to pull away

“I’m leaving this crazy place, let me go black bitch.”

There was a brief struggle. Harriet found herself with her hands behind her back in hand cuffs. Rosemary used some modern technology. She sent a text to Diana.

“Yes child, I think you need to go to the bathroom.”

Harriet shook her head. In front of the line of travellers the 21 year old American found herself led by the ear. Harriet was confused. She still did not understand when Rosemary put a bar of yellow soap under the faucet

“What are you doing?”

Rosemary took advantage of the open mouth and pushed the soap in. She then taped it in place

“We are dealing with your rudeness Hattie.”

Harriet was shocked. The strong scented soap tasted awful. She felt sick and humiliated. Rosemary then led her out of the rest room to a corner.

“You had better stay in the corner until Ms Diana arrives to collect you.”

Harriet stood there for half an hour. The soap tasted awful. She was bored. She also feared that people were staring at her.

At last there seemed to be relief. Harriet did not turn around as she heard foot steps. The tape holding the soap in her mouth was removed. She felt herself being turned around. Diana stared at her.

“I hear you have tried to run away from your guardian and were rude to the nice lady over there. Is that true, child?”

Harriet said nothing. Diana continued:

“Well Hattie clearly needs to be punished, would you like me to take you home and give you a spanking like Nancy got?”

Harriet was horrified. She shook her head. Diana smiled

“So you realize you need a proper spanking, good.”

Diana took her sister by the ear. Harriet noticed Nancy sitting on a bench watching. Harriet’s hands remained handcuffed behind her. Diana walked to a different bench, in very full view both of where Nancy was sitting and of the line passengers and the lady checking passports.

Diana pulled down Harriet’s jeans. Then she pulled down her panties. Diana blushed. She heard giggles. A lot of the children in the crèche area had stopped playing and were watching.

Diana pulled the 21 year old over her lap:

For a few seconds all Harriet was aware of was the shame and embarrassment of her situation. Then the first hairbrush blow arrived

Whap!

WHAP!!

For about 20 seconds shame and pain mingled

WHAP!”

WHAP!!!

Then, for what seemed like a whole year all Harriet felt was pain. She bawled and kicked. All she knew was that she wanted the spanking to stop/

Actually the spanking lasted for only twenty minutes.

Harriet was very quiet and obedient when Diana undid her cuffs. She was taken to a shop. It was odd. The clothing all seemed to be in adult sized but styled for younger children. Shop assistants assisted Diana. They giggled as the 21 year old stood there totally naked, with a very vivid red rear.

Harriet left in a jumper style dress, cartooned panties and mary jane shoes. A tight vest had replaced her sexy bra.

At lunch time Harriet was uncomfortable. Diana had replaced Harriet’s chair with a high hard stool so her whole weight was on that very sore bottom.

Diana then explained:

“We have details of our record of academic cheating. The college has agreed to expunge all record of your attendance, it is better than a report of your repeated cheating and fraud.”

Diana continued:

“We do need to see to your education. They do have summer classes before term starts. We will take you to take some tests this afternoon.”

Harriet really struggled with the tests. She had relied on computers and calculators. She got 13% in the arithmetic examination. She was marked down for her poor penmanship.

That evening there was a party. All of Nancy’s classmates were invited. Harriet had to say good bye to her slut self.

Harriet spent two hours cutting up thongs; push up bras, brief bikinis and other items of lingerie. There were cheers as they were burnt.

Then at half past seven they Hattie had more corner time. This time she wore her new ‘jammies. The all in one cartooned bed wear had a drop seat. This was of course left down so that the other little girls saw evidence that the 21 year old’s bottom was still distinctly red

faith_girl

Post by faith_girl » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Is there going be more I hope so!

derry-boychild

Post by derry-boychild » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:46 am

Sunday was not so bad for Harriet. She was dressed in really geeky unfashionable childish things but still she got to the beach.

On Monday she was taken to the summer school. Diana held her hand. She was in the same kind of school uniform as Nancy wore knee socks, skirt, blouse tie and green panties, called knickers because although the island was now independent people spoke British English.

The principal talked to Harriet:

“Your sister is not in the correct uniform. Based on her test results she should be in the primary class. The morning is mostly introductory so that will not be a problem. But could you take her shopping at lunchtime.

“The shops in town do have uniforms in all sizes.”

Harriet sat in the class. There were twenty girls. Most of them were in their early teens. Like Harriet they had done badly in tests and parents and guardians had felt that remedial education was what they needed.

However the class also had a number of much younger girls who seemed to be doing well. These kids, 7 and 8 felt privileged to be in a class for 10 and 11 year olds. They, and Mrs Marsh the teacher, looked down on the older kids who had been directed to the kiddie class.

Just after break the younger girls were encouraged to read out this statement

“I am in primary 5 even though I am only 9 (or 8 of 7) because I am clever and I work hard.”[/i}

The older girls had to write on the chalk board and then read out

“I am in Primary 5 even though I am...”

The ages of the other students varied from 13 to 16.

“Because I am either lazy or stupid”

Harriet was last. The whole class roared with laughter when Harriet read out

“I am in Primary 5 even though I am nearly 22 because I am either lazy or stupid or both.”

Harriet was also aware of being conspicuous in wearing a different uniform. So she was not 100% unhappy when the eldest sister took her to a big shop.

Harriet had not been clothes shopping on the island before. She noticed a number of alcoves in the large shopping floor. This was to ensure that there were enough corners.

5 boys and 2 girls were in corners. Four of the boys and both of the girls had red bottoms. The boys had trousers and underpants around ankles and hands on head.

The girls also had panties around ankles but they were holding up the skirts of their dresses so that their vivid red bottoms were visible to both staff and customers.

The boy with a white bottom was led by the ear. A rather large lady sat on a comfortable sofa. He was laid over her knees. His cries actually got in the way of Diana explaining her sister’s needs. There were two shop clerks one in her fifties the other a 16 year old doing a summer job.

They were both highly amused at the 21 year old going into the primary class and needing the pinafore/jumper style uniform.

The younger girl said:

“Well of course I am available for babysitting if this [CHILD needs to be watched.”

Harriet was relieved at the first half of Diana’s response.

“I do not think that will be needed very often..”

The next part alarmed the 21 year old.

“Her sister Nancy will be happy to supervise her when I am away.”

Harriet was confused at why one of the boys was in a corner before having been spanked. There was a simple explanation. For boys their penis and genital area had to be sprayed, to make sure that they did not have pleasant side effects of the spanking and so that the spanker did not have a sticky mess.

The courts were not much troubled with dealing with shoplifters on the island. The alternative resolution worked very well.

As she left the changing room in her super childish uniform Harriet saw a boy being spanked. He looked to be 22 and quite macho. Frank Porter had in fact tried to steal from an Isle of Might shop on a dare. He was an English guy and his judgement on making the bet had been assisted with large quantities of beer

Still the next morning he did not feel he could wimp out.

He over a large strong young woman’s knees. The ‘Special store security officer’ had his legs over the back of the sofa. Another lady sat at the end of the sofa holding Franky’s hands.

Whap

WHAP

WHAP!

WHAP!!

WHAP!!!

In twenty seconds he was bawling. In less than a minute he was involuntarily kicking. Another young man was taking a video with a camera phone.

After five minutes young Mr Porter had to take his position in a corner, trousers and underpants around ankles hands on head.

Terry Gordon was really pleased with his bet. He made sure to get a few seconds of the corner time. |He also took the last 10 seconds of Frank Porter’s red bottomed corner time. He made sure that the clock was on so that anyone seeing the show would know that the young man had a whole hour of hands on head rose red bottom displaying corner time

Terry could not help boasting of his achievement in getting Frank to take the bet in a cafe. This was an error. A lady in the shop heard him.

Just as Terry was about to leave he was met by a uniformed store detective.

“I have sworn evidence that you incited your friend to steal from Hopkins Limited. Do you want me to call a Police officer or would you prefer to accept ‘alternative sanctions’?”

Terry was saying that a Police officer would be called. He was advised that this would mean he would be in custody until Monday morning. He could be both fined and jailed.

Terry needed to be at work for an important meeting that Monday morning at 9am.

Terry accepted the alternative. Like his friend Terry had his delicate area numbed and he stood in a corner whilst the medication too effect. However since his offence also involved his mouth for that half an hour he had a wet bar of strongly scented yellow soap in his mouth.

Frank was very please to use his cell phone to record the mouth soaping, corner time and spanking.

Frank laughed. Terry took his spanking in an even more childish way than Frank had. He started crying even before he went over the lady’s lap. He carried on crying throughout his spanking and through most of the hour’s corner time.

Frank and Terry missed the last boat home. They had to rent hotel rooms. All the staff at the hotel had heard of the “foriegner’s” shaming punishments.