Taming A Hellcat (M/F, Spanking, Belting, Anal Sex)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
NovusImperatrixScorpio

Taming A Hellcat (M/F, Spanking, Belting, Anal Sex)

Post by NovusImperatrixScorpio » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:40 am

This got refused at Literotica. Take that for what it's worth.

Taming a Hellcat

It was a regular night at Burnt Rubber, a biker bar in a city whose name no one cares about. Leather and jean clad bikers, male and female, were drinking, shooting pool, and playing darts to the music playing over the stereo system. And all was just fine until she walked in followed by her gang. Ashley Kaid and her Hellcats. An all female biker gang that was a local scourge. No one fucked with them. Especially Ashley. She didn't become the leader of the Hellcats by being sweet and loving. She had a nasty reputation and everyone steered clear of the the young woman and her girls.

Hence, you can imagine their surprise when their usual table near the back wall of the establishment was occupied by a lone man. He was big, fit, and in every way, a biker. Leather jacket, leather chaps over jeans, heavy boots, chains, rings, heavy leather wrist bands, a long beard, and even longer hair. He glanced up as the Hellcats drew near. They were an intimidating sight for most, all in leather jackets with their Hellcats vests on. Jeans, leather chaps, boots, chains. Standard biker wear but tailored to fit the girls snugly, showing off their curves. Ashley was the obvious leader, walking ahead of the rest as they made their way to their table. She also lacked the leather chaps and just wore torn up black jeans, further announcing to any onlookers that she was different from the other girls. She was the Alpha.

Ash was tough, no doubt about it. Short dark hair, bright blue eyes, and quite the looker too. She was beautiful but dangerous. Even the scar on her left cheek added to her allure. Stories abounded about her fights and her dominance as the head of the Hellcats. Right now, they wanted their table. They didn't care who the guy was or why he was there. They just walked up to the table and Ash crossed her arms, her girls standing a respectable distance behind her.

"You're in my seat, asshole. Get up or get hurt. Your choice." she said firmly, clearly. It was obvious that she expected no resistance. Thus, her eyes narrowed at the man's reply. "Find yourself another table, girl. This one is taken.".

It took Ash a moment to speak after being disrespected in such a way. "Excuse me? Get out of that seat, fucker. This is our table."

"Really?" he asked as he stood up. "Cause I don't see your name on it, little la-".

He didn't get to finish. Ash nailed him in the jaw with a right hook and sent the man stumbling back a couple of steps. The man grabbed his jaw and gave it a rub. His eyes focused on that fiesty, spitfire of a girl before he lunged for her. But he didn't swing at her like Ash expected. He grabbed her forearm instead.

Ash was greatly surprised when the man sat down... and then yanked her over his lap. "What the fuck are you doing!?" she asked in a rather loud shout. "Teaching a mouthy, violent, little brat her place." was his gruff reply.

Ash was mildly confused... until his hand came crashing down on her denim-clad ass. Not just once. No. He started spanking her with heavy, hard smacks in a nice, steady rhythm. The other Hellcats were too shocked to even move. They had the perfect view of their ring leader's ass as it bounced and squirmed under the man's firm, swatting hand. He just kept going, smacking the back pockets of Ash's lowrider jeans. Her litany of very loud, vulgar curses slowly dwindled into grunts and hisses as her bottom got sore. When the man stopped, she breathed a sigh of relief. She was completely humilated and embarrassed... but... she could overcome this. And then she felt fingers under her... undoing her belt and her jeans. "No!" was all she got out... and then they were yanked down to her knees, revealing a very snug pair of black, boyshort panties stretched over her firm and rather pink bottom.

"That was just the warm up, brat." he said. "By the way, my name isn't asshole or fucker. It's Jack. But you can call me "Sir" from now on." he added. Before Ash could get a retort out, he resumed his rhythmic spanking. Only now, Ash found herself yelping and shouting at the smacks without the protection of her jeans. His hand fell over and over as every patron in the bar looked on, including the shocked Hellcats.

The young woman kicked and squirmed but couldn't get herself loose. Jack was strong and held her in place fairly easily. She bit her lip, her soft cries and yelps muffled for now as Jack's hand kept warming her panty-clad bottom. Her eyes were shut tightly and she couldn't believe this. Here she was... a grown woman. A strong, tough, powerful, independent woman... and she was being spanked like a ten year old girl. Humiliation had a new definition in her mind. She didn't have long to ponder it though. That hard hand smacking her taut, curved bottom was falling sharply and making her concentrate on the growing heat in her ass.

She could feel each smack, burning hotly into her bottom. Her face was blushing bright red and she could feel everyone watching her get her butt smacked like a bratty child. The other Hellcats were still stunned, eyes wide, mouths hanging open as they watched their leader get her ass tanned.

When Ash felt Jack stop again, she hoped it was over. A hope that was dashed when she felt his fingers slip into the waistband of her panties and tug said panties to her knees to join her jeans. "No!" came her cry of protest as her hands reached back to protect and cover her bare, dark pink backside. Jack sighed and captured both wrists in short order and pinned them to the young woman's back. Ash struggled to get her arms loose while trying to keep her thighs together. She already felt exposed enough without showing her pussy to everyone in the bar.

Jack continued spanking the poor girl's now bare bottom. His hand ringing out with loud, clear smacks. Ash couldn't help but to shout and squeal as Jack's big, firm hand connected sharply with her rear over and over again, turning it from a dark pink to a bright red in a fairly short measure of time. Ash kicked her feet and twisted to try and get loose again... but to no avail.

Jack concentrated his swats on Ash's sit spots and the backs of her thighs and really laid them on harder than ever, causing the biker woman to cry out loud and really kick her feet as much as her jeans and panties would allow. It was really quite the show to behold for everyone watching. But suddenly, the swats stopped and Jack reached for Ash's belt. He slipped it from the loops in her jeans and pulled the girl up by the back of her leather jacket. Jack stood as well... and promptly pushed the girl down onto the table that's she'd spent plenty of nights drinking at. Ash went down with a grunt. Jack doubled up Ash's fairly wide leather belt... then put his hand against the small of the woman's back and tapped the belt against her well warmed bottom.

"NO! No no no! You can't use that!" came her protest when she felt her own belt tapping against her sore cheeks. "I can and I will." came Jack's plain reply.

Jack's arm rose into the air, taking the belt with it... and came down on Ash's bottom with a sharp CRACK that sounded out like a gunshot. Ash howled as the stripe of fire erupted across the center of her bottom. She barely had time to catch her breath before the belt landed again. This time it raised a welt across her sit spots and tore another cry from her throat as she gripped the edge of the table. The next lash of the belt cut across the backs of her thighs, eliciting a wail from the young woman. Jack perpetuated this pattern with slight alterations... each lash of the belt evoking a cry or shout from the girl as she squeezed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth against the hellfire raging on her bottom. Strike after strike of that belt rained down on Ash's well spanked ass, leaving dark red welts. The biker girl's howls and cries ringing out with each crack of the leather.

When Jack finally threw the belt down on the table, Ash was sniffling, shivering, and wiping tears from the corners of her eyes. She was breathing in short gasps, trying to catch her breath. Her ass felt like it'd been on fire... and then she'd sat down in a bucket of gasoline. She wouldn't sit right for a few days.

Just as she was getting her breath back, it caught in her throat. She heard a zipper coming undone. "And now for the second part of your lesson... kitten." came Jack's gruff voice.

Ash's blood ran cold as she felt fingers parting her ass cheeks... and she heard Jack spit... and a moment later, the spit-slickened head of his cock pushed between those cheeks and against her tightest little hole as Jack's hands gripped her hips.

"No! Please! I learned my lesson! I swear! Stop! It's too big!" Ash pleaded frantically. She got no answer. Jack's cock just pushed forward, forcing it's way into her tight asshole. She clawed at the table, feeling his cock pushing slowly, inexorably forward, making her quiver, stretching her asshole, burning as it pushed in further and further, inch by inch, until he bottomed out. His hips pressed against her sore, burning ass. His cock throbbing in her impossibly tight, warm back door. She was squirming, panting, and whimpering. It hurt and she was humiliated... crying even. She could feel hot tears streaming down her cheeks. But she could also feel the hot throbbing in her pussy... and she could feel herself getting wetter.

"This is how bratty little cunts learn their place." Jack growled as he pulled almost all the way out and then rammed his cock back in, burying his length in Ash's ass again. She gave a shout as she felt his cock slamming into her bottom once more and dragged her nails on the table top. But it only got worse. He didn't give her a chance to get used to the size of his cock in her too tight asshole. He just started pounding her ass... hard, fast, and relentless. His hips smacked against her whipped backside with every thrust. Ash moaned, grunted, and shouted out as he, quite simply, claimed her ass.

Jack was obviously enjoying himself. The rhythmic pounding of his cock in and out of that tight, hot little hole made him smile even as he ground his teeth together with the effort. Ash was standing on her tip toes, knees together, whimpering, sniffling, and gritting her teeth against the potent and confusing mixture of pleasure and pain. She could feel his cock throbbing and pulsing as he shoved it into her ass over and over.

With each thrust, a burning pain shot through her asshole but a bolt of pleasure shot through her body as well. Ash's asshole clenched tightly on his cock in a useless attempt to force the thrusting length entirely out of her. This only made Jack thrust harder and faster. He gripped her hips tighter and ruthlessly pounded her rosebud.

The whole bar was watching with barely a sound. It was just an amazing sight. Seeing the haughty, strong, tough girl put in her place like she was nothing more than an insufferable brat who needed a firm hand and an attitude adjustment. Both of which she was getting right this moment. Jack's thrusts were the hardest and quickest he'd given yet. All Ashley could do was claw at the table, moan, and whine like the little bitch that Jack had turned her into. He wasn't showing the sniffling, groaning girl any mercy. But he was getting close to his limit.

Finally, the moment arrived. He couldn't last any longer and he thrust into her deeply. He held himself there as he shuddered and ground his teeth. His hot, sticky cum filled her little hole in several long bursts, coating the inside of her asshole. After the last thick rope of his cum splashed into her ass, he pulled his cock out and took the panting girl by the hair. Ash could barely catch her breath. She was sore and worn out. But then Jack yanked on her hair and pulled her up. She squealed and hissed at the pain in her scalp from the jerk on her hair.

Jack dropped back into his chair, his cock still mostly hard and standing up proudly. He jerked Ash down to her knees and growled at her. "Clean my cock with that little mouth of your's. And I'd better not feel any teeth, girl."

Ashley just whimpered and knew better than to disobey at this point. She followed Jack's tug on her hair and opened her mouth. She took the head of his cock into her mouth and let her tongue swirl around it a couple of times before she took more in and her head started bobbing on his cock, soft lips slipping over the hard shaft, tongue licking him clean. Her bare, sore, dark red ass was on prominent display as she sucked the big biker off.

The other Hellcats were still speechless. They had no idea how to react to all of this as they watched their once strong, proud, and respected leader meekly suck this guy's cock after he'd thoroughly spanked, whipped, and assfucked her. They were stunned. But most of all... they didn't noticed the male patrons of the bar closing in on them with nasty grins and all with a new confidence...

For the rest of the night, that old biker bar was filled with the yeowls, moans, and whimpers of well spanked, hard fucked, and very tamed Hellcats. To this day, on the back wall of the bar is a picture of all the Hellcats, lined up against that same wall, biker jackets and vests on, hands on their heads, pants at their ankles, bare red bottoms and backs of their thighs on display, and their tear stained faces hidden from view.

babygirl

Re: Taming A Hellcat (M/F, Spanking, Belting, Anal Sex)

Post by babygirl » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:52 am

all i can say is WOW!!!! and point me to the nearest COLD shower!!!

Bullseye

Post by Bullseye » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Great writing. I like scenarios where tough girls are thoroughly and deliciously tamed and humiliated. This story took me even further than I expected to go. Thank you for a fantastic read.

arielpantiesdnspanked

Post by arielpantiesdnspanked » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:02 am

This was so hot with the ass fucking scene after the belt spanking I lost it sitting at my desk at work and drenched my panties.

MORE and FAST Please:)

Ariel

alphabrat

Post by alphabrat » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:10 am

Loved it! So intense. Keep it up.

rodgirl

Post by rodgirl » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:49 pm

this is my first "reply/post" in...like forever...but i had to say, "literotica must be filled with fools! their loss is our gain!"
loved it...thanks!

OTK4LuvCA

Post by OTK4LuvCA » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:53 pm

I love autobiographies. Well done.