Josh & Kelly Pt.2 M/F

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
rebelbabygirlnic

Josh & Kelly Pt.2 M/F

Post by rebelbabygirlnic » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:44 pm

The sun beat down on Kelly as she laid out in the sun in her bikini. Rolling over so she would lay on her stomach, Kelly whimpered. “I guess you’re more sunburned than you appear to be” said Shaina, startling Kelly.

“Hey girl, done with chores?” Kelly asked. “Yup, let’s hit the lake. There’s a boat party with tons of hot guys, beer, and even some sangria!” Kelly thought for a moment, thinking of Josh, before responding. “Josh won’t be done with chores for another few hours. Just come, have a few drinks, then come back” Shaina pleaded.

Kelly thought for a few more minutes and then finally answered. “Okay, but we HAVE to be back before Josh is done with chores and you have to promise me you won’t tell him.” Shaina smiled, “DEAL!” she expressed.

Kelly and Shaina left for the boat party.

An hour later...

The music was blasting, people were all around in bathing suits, beer, wine coolers everywhere.. and the sun beating down. “That damn sun” Kelly thought. All of a sudden, Shaina screams “SHIT!! FUCK!! SHIT!! FUCK!! SHIT!! SHIT!!!” “What is it?!” Kelly asked, nervous and scared. “We forgot sunscreen and now I’m as red as a cooked lobster! so are you! oh shit we gotta get out of the sun!” Just as the girls were going to jump into the water to swim to shore, the police boat shows up.

“STOP RIGHT THERE; EVERYBODY FREEZE!” One cop yells through the megaphone. The cop yelling through the megaphone was tall, dark, handsome, well built, and let’s face it- fucking ripped. Although he bore a strikingly resemblance to Josh, Kelly decided to think nothing of it.

As the officer, who Kelly found out his name is Jason, put everybody into handcuffs and took their BAC (Blood Alcohol Content), Shaina started crying. “Gram and Josh are going to kill us. I’m so sorry Kelly!” Kelly started tearing up, as well.

Shaina and Kelly were deemed too intoxicated to drive so Officer Jason took them back to the ranch. The cruiser pulled up to meet a very angry Josh and a crying Gram.

Jason got out, gave Josh a firm handshake and asked him how things were going. Shaina and Kelly’s mouths dropped. “You two know each other?!” “This is my cousin, Jason. He is a deputy sheriff here in Jacobsville.” “Well the girls have community service- 120 hours. I will leave the rest of the punishment up to you.” “In the house!” Gram said, out of nowhere.

Both Kelly and Shaina shuffled into the house without saying a word. Josh said goodbye to Jason and followed them into the house. Gram was the last one in the house, and shut the door loudly behind her.

Both girls stood by the kitchen table, shaking of fear. “Do you girls have any ideas of what you put us through?” Gram asked firmly, but calmly. Two shaking heads answered her question. Without looking up both girls murmured “Sorry”. Without saying another word, Gram walked out of the room. Josh followed, quietly, without looking at Kelly.

“We’re totally fucked Shaina” Kelly said, her voice shaky. “Yeah I know” Shaina replied. Since neither Gram nor Josh told the girls to stay put, Kelly looked up to Shaina, smiled, and said, “I have an idea.”

A half hour later, both girls have tacked up two thoroughbreds and headed off into the trails. Without thinking of the consequences, both girls took off into a gallop. Then there was a loud THUD.

“KELLY!!!” Shaina cried. Kelly had caught a low branch and got knocked off her horse. She lay on the ground, unconscious and unresponsive. Shaina refused to leave her side, but quickly noticed Kelly’s horse was gone. “Hopefully he went back to the ranch.... all the horses know the trails” she thought.

10 minutes later, Shaina heard the sound of galloping hooves on the path. She looked up to see Josh and one of the ranch hands. She swallowed hard.

“She caught the low branch back there and fell off her horse. She’s been unconscious and unresponsive for nearly 15 minutes.”

Josh turned toward his ranch hand “Call 911. Tell them what happened and our approximate location.”

an hour later...

Kelly lay in a hospital bed in the local ER. She regained consciousness in the ambulance. Her vitals are strong and the discharge papers are being filled out...

“When we get back, you are to rest and then after dinner we are having a talk.” Josh said, looking directly into her eyes. Kelly dropped her gaze and nodded. She knew she was in DEEP trouble with Josh, not just for taking the horse, but also for the party. She put herself in danger and she knew he wouldn’t tolerate it.

The car ride home was silent. Kelly was fighting to stay awake from the sedatives and Josh kept his eyes on the road. Shaina was just as silent in the backseat with silent tears flowing down her cheeks. She couldn’t believe what had happened to her friend; this was supposed to be a fun visit, not one that wound up with her in the Emergency Room.

When they got back to the ranch, Josh carried Kelly inside and placed her comfortably on the couch. Then he turned to Shaina “Do not leave her side. If she tries to move, call me. I will have my cell on me so that you won’t have to chase me all over the ranch. If she needs anything to eat or drink, that’s fine.” Shaina nodded in acknowledgement and Josh walked away to finish his chores as quickly as he could.

4 hours later when Josh walked back into house, the vision of Shaina and Kelly asleep on the couch brought relief to him. “At least they’re staying out of trouble this way” He thought to himself. Just as he grabbed a beer from the kitchen, the door opened and Gram plopped through it with grocery bags. “GIRLS” She called “SHHHHH” Josh quickly hushed. “They’re asleep on the couch. Kelly’s okay, I just think they’re wiped out.” Gram smiled, knowing they were out of trouble. Then a worried look came over her face “You’re not letting Kelly off the hook, are you?” “Not at all. She is resting now, I will deal with it when she is feeling better.” he replied. “I’d like to have her sleep in my bunkhouse tonight so I can keep an eye on her, please.” He asked Gram. She nodded in agreement.

Josh carried Kelly out to his bunkhouse to keep her safe. He did the gentleman thing and let Kelly take his bed. There was no way he was going to spank her tonight. She was too tired and had a trying day. He tucked her in and curled up himself on the couch and closed his eyes.

The next morning, Kelly woke to the aromas of eggs, toast, bacon, and coffee. She sighed, pleased, and rolled over in the bed. She decided to get up out of bed and throw on a sweatshirt. She wandered into the kitchen where a shirtless cowboy wearing jeans was at the stove.

Without turning around, Josh spoke very sternly and his southern accent was more pronounced this morning than usual. “Get your butt in a corner and stay there until I tell you to move.”

Kelly shuffled herself off to the corner, but not before stealing a piece of bacon. “I saw that darlin’ and that cost you an extra 5” Josh said. Kelly moaned and placed her hands on her head. Josh caught sight of her in the corner out of the corner of his eye and smiled. She was a potential partner for him, but only if he could keep her in line. At this point, breakfast could wait. She needed to be dealt with first.

“Alright girl, get your butt over here.” Josh pointed to a spot on the floor. Kelly shuffled over to Josh, who was now sitting in a kitchen chair in the middle of the kitchen. Kelly sighed and looked at Josh with pleading eyes. “Please don’t spank me Sir,” she pouted. Josh just smiled. Kelly looked so cute with her messy hair, oversized hoodie, and flannels.

Josh stuck his thumbs in Kelly’s flannels and pulled them down. He guided her over his lap and rubbed her bottom. “mmm you put yourself in so much danger yesterday. There was the possibility of you dying after you hit that branch. It’s about that time girl, so let’s get this over with.” With that, Josh’s hand fell over and over on Kelly’s bottom. He made sure to cover every inch of her bottom.

Kelly struggled and kicked during the hand spanking. She tried to stay still but just couldn’t. Then Josh picked up something that Kelly couldn’t see. All of a sudden it came down with a sudden SPLAT. It was the spatula he used to make the toast and eggs!

Kelly squirmed and starting crying within minutes of being spanked with the spatula. She just wanted it to be over. Josh’s grip tightened around her waist as the spatula rained onto her bottom.

By the time Josh stopped, Kelly was in tears and there were spatula marks all over her bottom and thighs. Instead of sending her to the corner, Josh cuddled her and rubbed lotion over her bottom. He realized by the spatula marks that he had spanked her too hard.

After he was done with the lotion, he served them both breakfast and put Kelly back to bed. He handed her the remote so she could watch tv. He said he would check on her later after he was done with his chores. “Be good” he said as he shut the door and walked out onto the ranch.