18 going on? Ch.2

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
faith_girl

18 going on? Ch.2

Post by faith_girl » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Ch.2 Intake
The officer said into the speaker brings in one adult female. Then the door clicked open and we walked in. As we walked in the front door the intake person meet us. She smiled and said this must be Sarah. The officer then uncuffed me. I was so glad to not have cuffs any more. The intake person took me into a room that looked a lot like a doctor’s office. I stood there looking around. She told me to take my clothes off and I gave her a funny look. Her face turned from when I came in. She gave me the look and I did not thing.With that she lifted her hand gave me hard swat on my backend. She said to me “If you don’t corporate you will go to prison.” With that being said I took off my clothes. Then a nurse came in. She pulled me over her knee. She said “Don’t wiggle or move.” I wiggled a little bit and she started to spank me with her hand. Ohhhhh I cried. Then she took out a big needle and gave me a shot in my butt. I cried. The nurse said “There baby it will be all over in minutes.” Then she pulls out a razor and she started shave my legs. After that she flipped me over the table I looked at her asked what was doing. She said “I am turning you into a baby girl.” With that being said she then shaved my pussy and my head. I did not fight her because of fear of going to jail. After being shaved and spanked a couple of times and getting shot in the ass I was tried out. Then the intake person came back and told me the rules. That I will be turned back into a baby the until I am told I am not. Then she tells me I am not allowed to talk or use the bathroom or feed myself or anything. I started to freak out. Until she told me that every week there will be a behavior review with my counselor and then they would decide if I behaved well enough to be able to grow up. I nodded my head. Then she flipped up my legs and put 3 thick diapers under my bottom and taped them up. She put a lockable diaper coverer over them. Then she put me large over size stroller and wheeled me in large walk in closet which was full of baby clothes all different sizes. She put me in a baby dress with yellow ducky’s on it that matched my diaper cover. She then wheeled me down the hall and picked up her walkie talkie. “Base to house 3 come in” She said. “This is house 3” said the person on end of walkie talkie. “House 3 your new arrival is ready to go I will bring her over right now.” She said.

She pushed me out of the brick the building and across the street was to a nice looking home. It looked much like a house that was in my neighborhood

rayzstrap

Re: 18 going on? Ch.2

Post by rayzstrap » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Interesting turn of events.