Katherine's New Regime - 4

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKinYorkshire

Katherine's New Regime - 4

Post by OTKinYorkshire » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:50 am

A schoolgirl spanking fiction - The Head's Study

When the break-time bell rang, Katherine became confused by a rush of conflicting emotions. Panic, relief that the wait was over, jangling nerves, and adrenalin. She had spent the last hour sitting with the rest of her year in English class. One after another of her classmates had been required to stand and read passages from Shakespeare's The Winter's Tale, but it seemed that the teacher recognised that both her and Teresa's minds would be elsewhere, and left them to their thoughts.

The class rose, and in an orderly fashion filed out of the door and turned right down the corridor towards the quadrangle. An odd whispered word of sympathy or support passed Katherine by, unheard. First Teresa, and then Katherine reached the door and turned left towards the Head's study. They walked slowly, one behind the other, their footsteps echoing along the empty corridor. Each girl deep in her own thoughts, trying to imagine what lay ahead and just how terrible it could be.

They arrived outside the moulded oak door. The heavy oak frame emphasised that this was a place of great import, and the brass nameplate, "Head Teacher - Dr E J Cartwright," boomed authority.

The girls glanced nervously at each other, wondering what to do next. Their eyes met and Teresa raised her arm, knuckles turned towards the door, questioning. Katherine nodded in agreement, and a timid tap-tap-tap seemed to echo around the entire school.

"Enter!" The head teacher's voice, disembodied by the thickness of the door, commanded their presence within.

Katherine placed a shaking hand on the handle, and felt her other hand grasped and gently squeezed in a gesture of support. She ventured a weak smile of gratitude and then hesitantly stepped into the room.

If ever an ogre's lair could be formal, then this was it. An arched, stone-framed window, the leaded glass allowing an aura of light to frame the Head, sitting behind the largest desk Katherine had ever seen. The panelled walls and ceiling were dark and forbidding. The girls' heels clattered across the darkly varnished parquet as Teresa struggled to close the heavy door behind them.

"In, in!" The Head barked impatiently, pointing to the centre of a large, thick Oriental rug that occupied the centre of the room, holding the surrounding furniture at bay. Eyes flicking nervously around her, Katherine could barely make out dark polished chairs, a floor-standing globe, chests of drawers, and a slowly ticking mantle clock. The girls shuffled uncertainly across the thick pile, stopping beside each other at what felt like a safe distance from the huge desk.

Dr Cartwright sat glowering. Her elbows rested on each arm of her deep- buttoned, thickly upholstered, dark red leather chair. The backrest rose majestically behind its occupant, and the flaring wings curved around her, exuding power and authority. The Head steepled her fingers, resting her chin on the tips, silently inspecting the two quivering wretches before her. The sound of girls playing outside sounded very distant to Katherine's ears as she wondered what to do next.

"Well?" questioned the headmistress. "What do you girls have to say for yourselves?"

After a moment, "I'm. um. very sorry Miss," Katherine blurted, lamely. What else could she say?

"Yes Miss. We really have learned our lesson." Teresa sounded much more convincing. "In fact, we are becoming good friends now, aren't we Katherine?"

Katherine was impressed, and joined in readily. This really did sound like it might get them off the hook, "Oh yes, it was all just a stupid misunderstanding really!"

"Was it now." Dr Cartwright regarded Katherine coldly. "I wonder exactly what it was that you misunderstood? The fact that you would be caught and punished perhaps?" One eyebrow arched in Katherine's direction, and she was at a loss to respond. Was that really a question she was expected to answer?

"But I have been punished already, Miss!" Teresa abandoned the united approach in favour of saving herself.

"I am very well aware of that fact, young lady!" retorted the Head. "And what form did your punishment take?"

Katherine felt her comrade cringe uneasily.

"Well?"

"I ummm." Teresa's voice trailed off. She paused, perhaps hoping the question would be forgotten. The silence stretched as the head gazed steadily at her. "Daddy, well he. er. umm." Katherine waited with increasing interest, why should this be so difficult to say?

"He-caned-me." The words tumbled out in an embarrassed mumble.

Katherine felt an electric shock run through her. Rich bitch Teresa got the cane off her dad?? Jeez!

The Head's eyebrows arched. "Did he now? And how many strokes did he apply?"

"F.. Four, Miss" He said it should have been more but," Teresa's voice was becoming smaller and smaller, "he said wanted to leave you something to aim at, Miss." She sounded very forlorn.

Dr Cartwright nodded in approval. "I think you had better show me your bottom, young lady."

Teresa's mouth opened, perhaps to protest, but then closed.

"Turn around girl. Knickers down!"

Katherine watched through widening eyes as Teresa began a slow turn, she had never seen a caned bottom before. She saw faltering hands disappear under pleated green skirt, adjusting, and then returning to hang limply at the girl's sides.

"Skirt up, bend over." The Head's voice was resolute as she rose to walk around the desk.

Katherine heard a slight mew of desperation as the form beside her bent slowly, very bare bottom coming into view. From her position, Katherine could clearly see four sets of red parallel lines disappearing around the curve of her comrades bum. "Crikey!" She thought, "is that what I have to come?" She thought of her own bum, still feeling quite tingly and sensitive from the strap that morning, but it seemed quite insignificant compared to those angry looking red wheals.

The Head bent to inspect Teresa's bottom carefully, "Face front, girl!" she barked at Katherine. She spoke to the bottom, "So you are no stranger to the cane, hmm?"

"No, Miss," came the timid reply.

Katherine's respect for this girl rose several notches.

"Very well, stand up and turn around. You can leave your knickers where they are!" thus thwarting Teresa's attempt to regain her modesty. "And you girl," directed at Katherine, "I gather your Mother saw fit to punish you too?"

It was Katherine's turn to feel interested eyes swivel in her direction. She nodded.

"A good dose of the strap before bed, wasn't it?"

"Yes Miss." She sensed an opportunity for sympathy votes. "And again this morning!"

"Really? Well, we had better have a look at you too, in that case. Knickers down and bend over!"

Katherine cursed herself, she should have realised that ploy was doomed to failure. She felt a fresh wave of embarrassment wash over her face as she followed Teresa's example, keenly aware of two sets of eyes scrutinising her nether regions.

"Your mother is to be congratulated. A very thorough job. Right! Stand up." The Head made her way back around the desk as Katherine straightened, very aware of the unusual sensation of tight knicker elastic cutting into her thighs, and her skirt wafting against her bare bum.

And, oh my god! There was that sensation between her legs again!

"It makes no difference of course! I have both your parents' express permission to deal with you as I see fit. And I have the full approval of the school governors."

Katherine started. How many more people knew? It was all becoming too much for her, and she felt a tear trickle down one cheek. She sniffed.

"You can save that, my girl, until after I have caned you. You will have something to cry for by then!" Dr Cartwright was unflinching. She stepped across to a dark corner to the left of the sunlit window. Dust danced in the shafts of sunlight as her gown excited the air. She almost disappeared from view, but Katherine could hear a key turning in a lock, a strange wooden clatter, and then something like a cupboard door closing.

The Head stepped back through the shaft of sunlight, reappearing like some sort of black avenging angel. This one carried a slightly curved, evil looking cane.

The apparition came back around the desk to stand before the girls. "You will be familiar with one of these then?"

Katherine was transfixed. The rod bent easily between the Head's hands as she flexed it, testing its quality. Antique yellow, it gleamed softly. Katherine had expected something like a garden cane, but this was quite different. One end curved almost back on itself, and the full length was very smooth, without the characteristic bamboo notches. She found herself wondering if it had been worn smooth across countless naughty bottoms.

"Yes Miss," said Teresa quietly.

The Head waved the cane in Katherine's direction, scaring her, "You girl, stand over there until I am ready to deal with you." The cane pointed to a space between two chairs, and Katherine moved quickly to feel the sanctuary of the oak-panelled wall behind her. Her hands went behind to cup each bare buttock through her skirt, as if to reassure them, and the sense of moisture between her thighs increased. She was to witness another girl getting the cane! On the bare! She was to receive the same! And yet all she could feel was a deep-down guilty excitement. Katherine's heart thumped against her chest. The mantel-clock on the carved stone fireplace slowly ticked... and tocked... Yet time stood still.

Dr Cartwright gestured towards a wooden straight-backed chair which stood to one side of the fireplace. "You know the drill, Smythe. Place that chair in the centre, and then bend over it. Hands on the seat, legs straight." The orders were spoken quietly, but each was a precise command.

Katherine looked on as Teresa set about preparing her own scaffold. The Head turned away and placed the cane on her desk with a clatter, before turning back to ensure her commands were being executed to her satisfaction.

"We'll have those knickers right off, thank you miss!" Teresa was just lowering her torso across the chair back as this last command was uttered. She straightened and, glancing across to where Katherine stood, slipped her green knickers off over each shoe. The Head took them from her and placed them on a nearby table. "Come on girl, bend over!" She seemed impatient to begin.

Katherine watched as the other girl lowered herself over the chair back, she was fascinated by the way the girl's school skirt rose up the back of her bare thighs. As hands grasped the chair seat at each side, the hem hovered just below the join of bottom and thigh. But not for long, as the Head lifted the skirt well clear of the miscreant's bottom until it was arranged high across her back.

The Head studied the exposed rump carefully as she gestured towards Katherine. "The cane, if you please."

It took a moment for Katherine to understand what was required of her, but eventually she made her way over to where the dreaded instrument lay. Her hand reached for it, but paused, hardly daring to touch it. Finally she swallowed, and taking the rod gingerly in both hands, she transported it reverently across to where the Head was waiting impatiently with her open hand outstretched. Katherine made her way back to the relative safety of her place by the wall, and waited.

The Head took up a position on Katherine's side, partly obscuring the bending figure, and rested the cane across the bending cheeks. Katherine could see right along its length, and the point of contact. She swallowed hard again, and fought to control the butterflies in her stomach, her mouth dry, and her hands clammy.

"Right, young lady! Six of the best. Brace yourself!" And as she spoke, the cane lifted from the bottom, prescribing a slow arc away and upwards. The bottom clenched...

SWOOSH - THWACK!

Teresa rose on tiptoe as the pain of the first stroke registered. There she hovered for what seemed an eternity, until finally she exhaled and slowly returned to her original pose. Waiting...

SWOOSH - THWACK!

Again the compulsive rise onto tiptoe, this time accompanied by slight squeak from the reluctant recipient. Another pause, and then...

SWOOSH - THWACK!

This stroke seemed to carry more venom, and a high-pitched "SHEE-IT!" escaped Teresa's mouth.

"I won't have my girls using that sort of language, young lady! One extra stroke!"

SWOOSH - THWACK!

"Nnnn - aargh...." This time Teresa managed to control herself, flexing each foot in turn as her bottom tried to dance away the sting.

Katherine was agog. All thoughts of her own imminent punishment were swept away as rapt attention fixated her on the spectacle before her. Her eyes flicked from the bending bottom, to the raised cane, back to the blossoming vivid wheals dissecting those lush cheeks, back to the cane as it reached the zenith of its arc...

SWOOSH - THWACK!

A hiss from Teresa, her bottom jiggled as she raised on her toes...

SWOOSH - THWACK!

SWOOSH - THWACK!

The final two strokes following one behind the other.

"Whoah...mmmm...nnngg!" Teresa was breathing heavily.

"Right, young lady! I trust you will remember those for a day or two. Up you get. You may put your pants back on, mid-thigh, and keep your skirt up. Over there and take Kingbury's place. Face the wall, if you please." Dr Cartwright crooked a finger in Katherine's direction. "Over here girl, you know how this goes by now."

klara

Re: Katherine's New Regime - 4

Post by klara » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:46 am

Excellent story. please keep going. Thanks

rayzstrap

Re: Katherine's New Regime - 4

Post by rayzstrap » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Wonderful, great story.