BAD DRIVING WILL GET YOU IN THE END

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
boyneedsit

Post by boyneedsit » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:15 pm

By boyneedsit

Traffic was light in the city during the day so Evan was not expecting to have to fight his way home. He always felt tense when leaving town for more than a day of or two. Though his business was going well, he felt it required his constant attention. Holidays, even short ones, were a disruption to his schedule. He loved his work but often he allowed the personal side of life to suffer in the pursuit of success.
Tamara had been on the stairs in front of their house waiting for him to arrive for quite a while. Normally a quiet and very tolerant person, she was perched atop her suitcase, legs tightly crossed, bouncing her right foot impatiently.
Evan sped around the final corner too quickly. Squealing of tires and scraping metal flowed as the car jumped the curb and sped into their driveway, stopping abruptly only a few feet from the stairs where Tamara was seated. Evan slammed the gearshift into Park and pushed his door open leaving the engine running. Hitting the trunk release as he leapt out of the car he began muttering an apology for being late, blaming traffic and phone calls. He raced up the stairs toward her and grabbed hold of the handle of her bag and almost pulled it out from under her.
“Oh sorry,” he said. She stood and he hoisted it, turned and ran down the stairs, tossing it into the gaping trunk. He then flung himself back into his drivers’ seat slams his door shut, straps in his seat belt and puts the car in gear. He looks over at the passenger seat and realizes she isn’t there! He turns to look for her out of the driver’s side window. She was still standing on the front steps with a strained look upon her face. He couldn’t tell if she was angry or amused…
“Am I coming to?” she asked him. Seeing the annoyed expression on his face in reaction to her question she decided that today she would deal with her husband in the manner her Mother had told her to. She’d been lectured several times about how to “manage” a husband, but she just thought that her mothers’ ways were “old school” and that she’d never have to use them on Evan.
With a shrug of frustration, she stepped down the stairs and walked around the back of the car to the passenger side and wondering if Evan was going to open her door for her, she paused. With no sign of action from within, Tamara opened the car door and got in. Without a word she reached back and took hold of her seat belt and strapped herself in.
“Are we going now?” he asked with a hint of exasperation.
Evan grabbed hold of the steering wheel tightly and stepping heavily on the gas. The car lurched forward. “Sorry,” he mumbled, and they drove out onto the road.
Vacations had been rare, and when they did happen they were often interrupted by urgent phone calls or even cut short because clients couldn’t live without him for a day. Tamara had learned to live with a certain inattention at home because of his work but they had made an agreement. This time there would be no interruptions. His focus would be entirely on them and having a wonderful time together. They'd rented a cottage on a secluded lake thinking that it would be an ideal place to really get away from everything and reconnect. They were only a little late getting away and everything would be fine once they were on the road. He explained to her that he had to make a brief last-minute stop at an electronics store only a little out of their way, for some gadget he just had to have, didn’t help matters. Especially when it turned out that the store didn’t have his precious item in-stock…
By this time, the city traffic was oppressive. Locked in Friday rush hour congestion they slogged along in almost total silence for several miles before it began to thin out.
Eventually, they turned off the main highway onto the road that would take them to the Lake Country. It weaved its way through the rolling hills passing verdant pastures and stands of ancient Maples. It was usually a three-hour drive from the city up to the Northern Lakes, but with the slow start in the city it was going to be more like four. Evan didn’t mind long drives, but hated it when his beloved schedule was not being followed.
The INFINITI is a dream to drive. He bought it for the power. Evan really enjoys driving and gets a thrill from going quickly on twisty roads. With his music on, it’s a flying concert hall. Now, finally, with traffic thinned out, he decided to make up time.
“Its risky to go this fast you know.” Tamara said.
Even didn't seem concerned.
Tamara’s feeling tense because he’s going way too fast for her comfort level, 'at least the countryside is beautiful and the weather is perfect for the upcoming weekend,' she thought to herself.
Finding a beautiful stretch of straight road he decides to push to car a bit and quickly has it up over 100 mph. Spotting a radar trap in the distance he pounds down on the brake pedal, but, it's too late. As they pass by the cruiser, it pulls out onto the highway and follows them for about a mile before flashing his lights.
“I don’t think I need to say I told you so do I?” she said. “You know, now that we’re stopped, I want you to know that you scared the shit out of me on the way here. I was holding on as tight as I can and scared that you were going to kill us both. I tell you buddy-boy you are going to pay for this drive!”
There is a rap at the window. The police officer loomed large over the car. “Let’s have your license, registration and insurance.” The officer bent down and peered into the car, at Tamara and the back seat then said in slowly. “Sir, I have you clocked at 95 in a construction area signed at 45 mile-per-hour. That’s 55 miles over the speed limit!”
“Construction Zone!” Evan exclaimed in disbelief. “Oh, no!” escaped from Evan’s lips. He looked up at the officer, and handed him the documents.
“Is there any way to reduce this,” Evan pleaded?
“No sir!” He turned and strode back to his cruiser.
Tamara turned to Evan and told him that she was glad that the car had been stopped so she could concentrate on telling him in no uncertain terms how she was feeling. She’d been too nervous to say anything before and it served him right for not obeying the signs. Yes, there had been signs! It didn’t matter that there were no workers, it might have been a break, or they may've even gone for the weekend but that doesn't matter.
After a wait of several minutes, the officer returned to their car and handed Evan the ticket through the open window. It was $550.00 and included a mandatory court appearance…
Evan's protests were short lived as the cop gave him a terse nod and returned to his car.
The couple sat in silence.
Eventually, Evan started the car again, engaged the gear and pulled back onto the road. In her closing remarks, Tamara told him that she was reminded of all the other times she'd warned him about excessive speed and that this ticket was just the beginning of his trials for bad driving. She promised that she was going to make him remember this day…
The miles passed by in silence. Even reached for the radio once, but her glare returned his hand to the wheel.
A blue sign indicating the turnoff for Long Line Road came into view off to the left.
“Pull onto that road.” Tamara felt that it looked as good as any would for her purposes. It was rough and rutted for about 100 yards before they arrived at a fork.
“Go Left.” She says.
After a more bouncing, they rounded a corner and a small lake appeared before them. A few rustic cottages dotted its shoreline, but it seemed very quiet. There was not even a breath of wind. The water lay still and looked very cold.
Driving on past the lake the path rose to meet another fork. Tamara tells Evan to go left. He protests, but she tells him that he’d just better do what she says or “Hell will get much hotter”!
The forest, brimming with young saplings of poplar and birch began to thicken around them. The road ahead narrowed and tree branches gently began to scrape down the side of the car. Thinking of the Jag's lustrous paint job Even started to feel sick at the prospect of having to have the car buffed or worse, re-painted, forgetting for a moment why he was even there.
Inching up little-by-little they discovered a small clearing. Sun washed over the car as they burst from the darkness of the woods.
“Stop the car!” She said in a tone that sent small shivers down his entire body. He recognized “that voice” from other times when she'd been severely pissed at him.
He hit the brake pedal a bit too aggressively and the car lurched to a halt. He cringed at the thought of making another mistake in his driving. He shifted it into neutral shut off the car and turned to face her. Their eyes met. Under her gaze, he could feel himself sink deep into the car seat.
“Open the trunk please.” She said. She swung open her car door and stepped out into the brilliant sunshine of the late afternoon. She shut it with a resoundingly firm thud.
Reaching down he pulled up on the trunk release and as usual and he begins to exit the vehicle.
“You will stay where you are until I tell you to get out. Do you understand?” Her sweet, almost melodic speaking voice had taken on a new tambour. She was at the end of her rope and it showed with her abrupt actions.
Her question to Evan, it turned out, was rhetorical because as he was attempting to exit his vehicle his car she pushed it closed forcefully, narrowly missing his foot as it was withdrawn.
You’d think that under pressure it would be normal for an average persons’ voice to rise a bit with excitement, but not hers, and certainly not today. When annoyed, her voice gets deeper and she becomes quieter, intense. It’s a very powerful tool she uses in business and in her private life. Tamara is hard to ignore when she’s angry.
He could hear her opening suitcases and moving things around. His mind wandered through all the possible things that she could have brought with her for a cottage weekend. Just when his thoughts were starting to go in a particularly pleasurable direction, the door opened and she was standing beside the car.
“Get out now! Do not speak until I tell you to and don’t you dare ask me any questions.”
Evan got out of the car slowly, and showed signs of serious fear as he saw that Tamara was dangling a small axe from her left hand.
“What are you doing with that?” he inquired, eyes wide open staring at the hatchet.
Smiling, she lifted it slowly to waist height. “I want you to go over there into the trees and cut me a proper switch to use on your soon to be very sorry ass.” She held out the axe handle toward him. He hesitated briefly knowing there was no use in protesting and he took hold of it with resignation in his heart. Then, taking a final look into her eyes, he turned and walked away toward the trees.
He took a deep breath and surveyed his situation.
“Get on with it Evan, I’m not going to be in a better mood if this takes very long.”
“I know, I know.” He mumbled, then walked off to find a patch of young trees.
Tamara stood watching him until he was out of sight. Her ire had been severely raised by the aggravating afternoon, but she had a plan. “A good spanking would bring him to his senses” she mused to herself,” and she had brought the tools for the job.
Standing at the rear of the car, she panned her surroundings. They had parked in a small glade surrounded by a stand of hardwoods and towering poplars. In the late afternoon sun magnificently rich in their autumn fineness, the great trees began to wave gently in a soft breeze. The scene was idyllic.
She opened the trunk wide and reached inside to bring her suitcase closer to the opening. Her case was old-fashioned and secured on the outside by thick leather straps. The straps felt soft in her hand as she unleashed the first of three holding the antique case closed. She began to feel a warm tingle deep within her loins as she released the third strap. Tamara lifted the top of the case and folded it back.
Out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of movement. Someone was coming toward her. She had just enough time to bring the trunk lid down as the strange figure approached.
'Just my luck and Evan is out of sight,' she thought to herself. She scanned the forest quickly, but he’d gone off too far. She looked back at the stranger once again, it was obvious that this was just a woman out for a walk in the woods. Tamara guessed she was probably about 50, and seemed to have a small basket tucked under her arm. Her head was mostly covered by a tightly drawn scarf, but here and there, top and bottom a few strands of silver hair had escaped.
As she drew nearer the stranger inquired in a strong voice, “Hello there young lady, what brings you way out here? Are you lost?” Her eyes seemed to twinkle as she spoke.
Tamara instantly felt at ease as the woman extended her right hand to shake.
“Meredith Fields the name and I live nearby if you need any help.”
Tamara didn’t quite know what to say, but knew that a quick answer would be necessary to avert any suspicion as to why she was actually there. “Oh no, thank you very much.” Tamara debated with herself for an instant whether she should say anything about her intent toward Evan but settled with the obvious, “we’re not lost.” and extended her hand in reply.
“My name is Tamara, and my husband, Evan, is just off in the woods, you know.” She tilted her head back over her right shoulder in the other direction beyond the car and paused hoping that the woman would catch on that Evan was just peeing in the bushes.
Meredith took her hand and gave it a hearty, firm shake. “Strong hands” thought Tamara, “and warm too.” She took an instant liking to this country stranger.
“My husband and I love to drive off on little side roads to see where they lead. You never know what kind of treasures you might find.” She smiled sweetly hoping that she sounded convincing. As she glanced around in the other direction looking for Evan, hoping he would return, she noticed that the car’s trunk lid was slowly opening on its own. She moved closer to the car to give it a push down to secure it feeling more than a little nervous that a breeze might pop it open completely exposing her bag.
Suddenly, Evan came crashing through a small thicket of blackberry canes. He came falling headlong and face first, landing with a resounding thud on the path at the front of the car. He picked himself up and brushed the dust and debris from his clothing as he stepped toward Tamara. He winced as he stepped realizing that the leap through the bushes had cost him more than a few abrasions.
“Maybe the long walk around the bushes may have been the smartest route.” He looked up to see Tamara and a strange woman staring into the trunk of his car so he walked around to join them.
Evan's clumsy entrance had startled both women and instead of closing the trunk lid as she had intended, Tamara actually propelled it with both hands into its fully open position exposing the suitcase, where, all neatly laid out, were a long red leather strap, an even longer tawse, an assortment of small paddles and a rather large wooden hair brush.
Evan was dumbstruck. He was standing there looking at the two women as they were both looking down into the trunk. He didn’t know whether to speak or just turn around and start to walk away.
Tamara, on the other hand, began sputtering an explanation until she looked at Meredith’s face and fell silent. Meredith was smiling. Not a huge smile, but more of a Cheshire cat kind of smile. Like she’d eaten the last lovely cake from the dessert tray and was enjoying it immensely.
“Are you alright Meredith?” asked Tamara somewhat timidly.
“Oh yes my dear, quite alright indeed.” She replied as the smile broadened. “And, may I ask, who might these belong to?”
“They belong to me actually.” Tamara blurted. She looked over at Evan’s now blanching face and continued, “He's in need of a good spanking.”
“I see.” Meredith said as she surveyed the couple.
Evan was suddenly conscious that he was holding the canes Tamara had ordered him to cut out in plain sight and blushed wildly tucking them behind his back.
Now nodding her head, Meredith repeated herself, “I see.” The air was thick with anticipation as both Tamara and Evan waited for Meredith to break the silence. She looked at the young couple for a moment longer then, with a twinkle in her eye said. “Tamara, I think you’d have a much better time of it if you dealt with him in my wood-shed over at the house. I've raised a family of boys and a husband there so it’s had plenty of use.” Then, tipping her head toward the still-open trunk she quipped, “It’s also better equipped than your suitcase.” She paused again before adding “And you'd be welcome to stay for supper afterward if you like.”
Tamara looked at Evan. A wry grin spread across her face. She turned to Meredith. “How far is it to your house?”
Meredith smiled, motioned with her head as she spoke. “Just about a mile or so down the road, back the way you came. If we take your car we’d be there in just a few minutes.”
Tamara turned to Evan and gestured to get into the car.
“What about these?” He said as he held up the long switches. “Do you want to take these too?”
The women could hear the hesitancy in his question, his voice almost breaking.
“Yes, bring them.” Tamara answered as she opened the passenger door. She pulled the seat-back out of the way and scrunched herself into the rear offering their new friend the front seat. Meredith climbed in and shut the door. She looked around at the luxurious interior of the Jaguar and said. “This is a very lovely car dear.”
A quiet “Thank you,” was all that Evan could muster.
Tamara leaned forward from the back-seat and asked, “Is your house far from here Mrs. Fields?”
“Oh no, not at all, and please, call me Meredith.” She turned toward Evan and directed him. “Just head back on this road where you came from till you see the left turn. Take it and you won’t miss the house. It’s not far, but watch for the bumps along the way, they can give you a bad knock if your springs aren’t any good.”
Those were the last words he heard either of them speak as he drove toward their destination. His mind was spinning. 'A woodshed! They have a wood-shed?' He was going to be taken to the woodshed! It ran around in his head like a song fragment you can’t get rid yourself of. Over and over; out to the woodshed, out to the woodshed...
Up ahead, he saw the fork in the road and instinctively flipped on the turn indicator. Even as he touched it, he realized it was a stupid thing to do seeing as there were no cars on the road. 'Come to think of it,' he thought more directly, 'he hadn’t actually seen any cars since they'd turned off the main road' and he felt fully aware of the fact that they were very much alone here. Taking the turn and driving along while trying to keep an ear to the women’s conversation, he failed to notice a sizable hole in the road ahead. He drove right through it.
The car bottomed out, twice. Tamara and Meredith were tossed from their seats. They cried out, but probably for different reasons. Tamara cursed due to the pain she’d suffered by hitting her head on the ceiling in the low back-seat. Meredith was startled, so she yelped, but had had her seatbelt on so suffered no real physical injury, while Evan, in hindsight though this wasn’t a good idea, exclaimed loudly, “What the fuck!” simply because he was Evan.
He slammed on the brakes bringing the car to an abrupt halt, jammed the gearshift into Park and flung open his door leaping from his seat to survey the damage, which he assumed had to be horrendous commensurate with the noise the car made as it hit the hole. To his amazement, he saw nothing; no dripping fluids, no debris laying on the road. Somewhat bewildered, but pleased that he hadn't damaged the car; he rose to his feet and allowed himself a momentary sigh of relief.
Through the rear window, he could see that Meredith was turned around in her seat and appeared to be consoling Tamara by stroking her hand.
With haste, he climbed back into the car and, craning his neck around to see if there was any damage inside, looked at the two women. His two eyes fell upon four very angry ones and they pierced through him like knives.
“Drive the car young man. We'll see about this shortly.” Meredith ordered.
Like the shock you get from touching a live wire, an involuntary shiver quaked through Evan's entire body as he turned back around in his seat. His culpable position now compounded by yet another driving error, it seemed he was destined to experience something far more incredible than he'd ever thought would happen to him. Nothing Tamara could have come up with by herself could match these circumstances. Evan started the car and began to drive once again, this time his attention completely focused on the road ahead. Light was fading and in the heavy woods they were traveling through the shadows were beginning to give way to the evening's shadows. He was just about to put on the headlights when they rounded a final corner and broke through the trees into a small clearing where Mrs. Field's house was standing. It was truly an ideal setting. Sheltered from storms by tall trees, the large log house had obviously been built to take advantage of a wonderful lake view, with a large veranda to sit on while watching weather pass. To make it even more idyllic, there were feathery trails of smoke drifting upward from the stone chimney.
“Just pull the car up over there, beside the house.” Mrs. Field directed him waving her hand toward a spot beside the house where he should stop the car.
Evan was careful not to apply too much breaking as he brought the car to a very smooth stop.
They all climbed out of the car and both Evan and Tamara looked around admiringly. “This was an ideal spot for a cottage,” Evan said, “with the lake just a stones through from the front door and the smell of fresh cut wood everywhere.” He was trying to lighten the mood.
“Come along this way while I get some lights on.” Mrs. Field beckoned the couple to follow her. She opened her home's front door and leaning inside, flipped a few switches. Reappearing, she pointed down the path past the house. “You go on down there to the wood-shed and I'll come right along in a moment. The door is open so you can go right on in.” With that she gave the couple a broad grin and tucked back inside the house closing the front door behind her.
Tamara looked at Evan. Her face was set with steely determination. The pot-hole incident certainly hadn't lessened her intent any. She looked down the path, then back at Evan. Taking a deep breath, she took his hand in hers and lead him away.
Turning the corner at the end of the house, the “woodshed” came into view about twenty yards away. More of a small barn than a woodshed, it too had been constructed of hand notched timbers like the main house but the chinking was chalk-white giving it the appearance of a huge layer cake. It could have been an oil painting.
The couple made their way toward the shed. Evan's palms were becoming more than just clammy and his knees, gelatinous. Tamara held firm to Evan's hand and pulled him along toward the door. Grabbing the doorknob, she hesitated before opening it, but only for a second. Taking another quick supportive breath, she turned the knob, swung the heavy door open and walked in dragging Evan behind her. Immediately, they were immersed in the smell of fresh-cut wood. Lots of it as it turned out. Tamara searched the wall for the light switch and the room burst into view. The sight was as was intoxicating as the smell. To their left, piled neat and deep against the wall, were several cords of firewood; all quartered, stacked and apparently sorted by type. By Evan's quick estimate, there had to be several winter's worth of fuel laid in. Fresh sawdust and woodchips covered the floor. Saws and axes were hanging on the opposite wall and below them, a half-dozen sturdy saw-horses were leaned up against the wall.
Before them a lengthy log with a sizable girth lay resting between another pair of horses patiently waiting for someone to take a whack at it with some king of tool...
Evan had always wondered what the inside of a real “woodshed” was like. He couldn't possibly have come across a more fitting example.
Behind them, Meredith Field appeared, striding through the open doorway. She made her way past the couple and continued walking over to a large workbench where she opened a broad upper drawer. Turning toward Tamara, she beckoned her to come over to stand beside her at the table. Tamara glanced at Evan and joined Meredith. Though she'd expected it, she never quite visualized what might possibly be in store for her husband and was unprepared for the sight within the drawer. There, laid together, were an assortment of belts and straps, none shorter than about two feet long and some were very much longer than that. As she peered into the drawer, Mrs. Field opened a second one beside it. Glancing over Tamara caught her first sight of the wooden shafts of canes laid neatly side by side. They had her full attention immediately and she moved over to peer into the drawer. Beginning with the lightest, thinnest switch at the front, about a dozen or more were stored carefully according to thickness and length. Mrs. Field was obviously a fan of the cane and was as serious as she could possibly be when she spoke to Tamara about it.
Evan was in a state. As the two women talked quietly on the other side of the room, his eyes flitted this way and that as he tried to think of a way out of his situation but being unable to conjure up a spontaneous attack of appendicitis, he concluded that resistance was futile and would ultimately, only make matters worse. So, trying to calm himself with a cleansing breath like the yoga-people do, he inhaling deeply and prepared to let all of his tension flow out of his lungs. He simply wanted to be able to let his aching shoulders drop. Then closing his eyes he released his precious air.
Mrs. Fields turned and strode over Evan. “Did we say that you could make a sound?” she commanded.
Evan was flabbergasted and once more, caught flat footed and slack-jawed. He shook his head in reaction to the question.
“Did I make a noise?” he asked.
The two women put their heads together for an instant then came up smiling as they looked at him. Tamara looked strangely hungry. She began to walk toward him, “Evan, your time has finally arrived.” Stopping just a couple of feet in front of him, she continued. “It’s your lucky day! Were you aware of that Honey?” She didn’t wait for Evan to answer. “Meredith and I are going to make one of your little fantasies come true.” Dianna reached forward and took hold of the lapel of Evan's jacket. “Do you remember that party at the beach last summer when Cynthia thought we should all play a nostalgic game of Truth or Consequences?” Tamara was staring Evan right in the eyes, pulling him closer with increasing force. “I warned you not to have any more wine but you insisted you'd be fine, no problem you said...? By the time the game started, you'd had, what, about three more glasses of that wine didn't you? Do you remember this Evan?” She sounded calm but the look she was giving him was making him shiver.
A meager “Yes.” was all he could muster.
“So by the time your turn came around, you were pretty happy weren't you? Feeling no pain?” As she finished, Tamara let go of Evan's lapel and turning, walked back over to the work bench and once again, stood beside a now very bemused Meredith Field. She looked at Mrs. Field and continued, “You tried to stand up to face a challenge but as I remember it, you fell down. So, you laughed and mumbled something about 'go ahead and ask your silly question.' Am I ringing any bells for you dear? Cynthia asked you what your deepest, darkest fantasy was...and do you remember your answer?”
“The woodshed,” whispered Evan. Raising his eyes to the rafters he cleared his throat and repeated the words a little louder “The woodshed,” his eyes and shoulders falling simultaneously, “I said something about wanting to know what it was like to be taken out to the woodshed.”
Tamara smiled at Evan then glanced over at Meredith who was also smiling broadly at Evan. Seeing the glint in her host's eye stoked Tamara's resolve to go through with her plan and she went right on talking to her lover “Well, Evan my dear, you're in one. A real woodshed. You got your wish! Don't you feel lucky today?” She was teasing him. Taunting him. Tamara was actually thrilled that their chance meeting in the woods had turned out so advantageously given her current mood. 'This place was incredible.' She thought. The smell of the wood and the leather was invigorating...She reached down into the drawer.
When she turned around again she was holding a long leather strap in her hand. To Evan it seemed massive. There were several large holes in the leather, 'Big holes to let the wind pass through.' Evan thought looking at it from across the room. You can tell when leather has been used a lot. It gains a patina and hangs just so. It looks kind-of soft at the edges...That's the look of a well-worn strap.
While Tamara stood looking at Evan, Meredith took a horse blanket down from a nearby shelf and giving it a thorough shake, folded it over the middle of log. She nodded slightly at the younger woman directing her train of thought subtly toward it. The objective was clear.
Cocking her head to the side just a touch, Tamara took command of the situation pointing her finger at Evan. “I think you'd better get yourself over that log my Sweet.”
Without thought, Evan moved forward to face his fantasies head on. The log, lying at waist height was in a very convenient position for leaning over. He could almost keep his feet flat on the ground as he allowed his weight to sink onto the once magnificent tree trunk. It had enough girth to support him without budging. He reached down with both arms hugging the rough bark.
It only took a second for the strap to make its own introduction to the conversation. Laid on at full force, it left a trail of hornet stingers across his ass. That was followed by another, then another. Evan was sweating after three licks and cringing in anticipation of the next blow, but it didn't fall. He waited...
“Dear, you can't give a man a decent whipping with those on.” Meredith was standing beside Tamara pointing at Evan's now throbbing bottom. To be more precise, at Evan's pants. “They have to come off or you'll have done all this work for nothing. May I?” Mrs. Fields took a step toward the man but Tamara interjected.
“I think he can take off his own pants Meredith. He's been doing that part correctly for years why take it away from him now.” She was definitely enjoying mocking him and he knew that he was in for a wicked dose of humiliation to go along with his forced endorphin rush. “Stand up Evan.” Take off your pants and show us your pretty little bottom.” She smiled at her new confidant and they stood together waiting for Evan to remove his clothing.
Standing up was no problem as his feet were on level ground. His legs though, were jelly and he might as well have been standing on the deck of a heaving ship. Steadying himself, he turned and faced the two women. With slightly unsteady hands, Evan undid his belt and fumbled with the buttons of his kakis. He deliberately pulled the zipper of his fly down slowly, attempting to prolong his state of dress. Then with finality, he slipped his thumbs up under his shirttails and into the waistband of his pants and in one swoop, pushed both his pants and undershorts to the ground.
He realized that when one is sporting an erection any attempt at maintaining dignity is impossible. Evan just stood up letting nature reveal itself. Both women seemed amused by his inflated situation but Evan knew better than to try to cover up his dangling participles...
Tamara had seen enough. She commanded Evan to turn around and assume the position. She really said that. “Assume the position.” The very sound of the words terrified Evan to the core. She'd never used that tone with him in the past and it seemed to him that her emboldened behavior had everything to do with the presence of Mrs. Meredith Fields and he was sure that Tamara was out to impress her new lady friend.
Evan was startled by her tone. It had been a long time since her temper had last made an appearance. Aware that he'd awakened something in her that was beginning to terrify him, he meekly, as instructed, he turned to face the music. He looked down at the log and at the blanket now covering it thankful that it would separate his delicate flesh from the scaly bark that covered the tree trunk. In that same instant, he grimaced with knowing anticipation. Not of the punishment he was about to receive as you might think, but because he could see the manufacturer's label that was sewn onto the blanket's corner that proclaimed with absolute certainty that it was made of the finest “100% Virgin Wool,” and he was going to feel it up close and very personally. As he leaned forward his bare skin made contact with the prickly fibers and he knew with absolute certainty that it was the scratchiest 100% wool blanket he had ever come in contact with. Resigned to his fate, he inhaled deeply and then, exhaling, leaned his body over the log, letting his full weight rest on it allowing his arms swing free toward the ground. There, staring at a floor covered in fragrant wood shavings, he waited for the metaphorical axe to fall.
And fall it did! Tamara wasted no time in delivering the first stroke to his now bare ass. She used a full wind-up, swung for effect and made sure to follow through after every delivery. Over and over. She let him have it with a ferocity that made even the older woman stand back in awe. Tamara wailed the strap from both sides ensuring that an evenly distributed scarlet blush was rising on Evan's skin.
From the first slap of the big strap on his bottom, Evan knew he was in for something dramatically different from Tamara this time. He consciously attempted to try to be stoic and take it 'like a man' but he was unable to stop himself from crying out after just the third blow. A hornets nest had fallen from an overhead tree and landed on his bare, upturned ass. Each time Tamara laid on another stroke it was as if she'd released the angry insects to sting on mass. At least she didn't want him to count.
Mrs. Fields watched intently as Tamara dispensed her discipline. She walked around to the front of the log and stopped near Evan's head where she leaned down to survey the face of the now very distraught young man. Sweating and flushed, his teeth clenched, she thought she saw his eyes filling with tears, but he shut them tight as he realized he was being watched. Satisfied, she rose and backed herself up to lean against the worktable. Her hand lingered over the still open drawer. “Tamara, dear. May I interrupt?” She sounded like she was at a tea party engaging in polite conversation over cake. “I think I have something here that you'll find more effective with less effort.”
Tamara, who had ceased her barrage of blows at the sound of Meredith's voice, actually welcomed the break realizing that her exertion level was causing her to perspire far too much for her comfort level. She let the strap hand at her side and smiling, began to move over to the worktable. “What did you have in mind?” she asked.
Meredith retrieved a riding crop from the drawer and held it out for Tamara to take. Three feet long, it seemed a lot more substantial than the one she'd used at the stable when she was a teenager. They had been two feet long at the most and all had little ticklers at the end. As Tamara reached out and took it in her hand feeling its weight for the first time, she smiled broadly at the other woman.
“This will do very nicely, thank you Meredith.”
Evan was just beginning to catch his breath when he overheard the women talking about the next course. He didn't want to look at what was coming. He knew from the little he'd heard that this was a special toy usually kept in reserve for 'really bad boys.'
Tamara came over and knelt down beside Evan's damp face. So he could look directly into her eyes, she took his chin between her fingers and raised his head up. She pinched him just a little bit. “I have been waiting for a moment like this Evan.” His eyes dropped to the ground from the embarrassment of his circumstances. Understanding the humiliation he was experiencing, she directed his gaze with a little shake of her hand and continued her lecture. “It's actually a good thing that this is happening, we can clear the air right here and you can start fresh.” Releasing his chin, she stood up, smoothed her skirt, took hold of the crop from both ends and gave it a little flex. Satisfied she began to walk around to the other side of the log once again. “I have talked to this man several times about his driving Mrs. Fields. He just doesn't seem to get it. Speeding all over the place will not only scare his passengers,” those words she directed right at Evan so he'd understand clearly this time, “but it costs a lot in tickets and you have demerit points, don't you?”
Evan wasn't sure if he was supposed to answer her question so he chose to be silent. It was the wrong choice.
“Don't you?” She demanded, once again standing beside his head speaking directly into his ear.
“Yes, I have 8 or 9 demerit points!” Evan exclaimed.
Tamara returned to her position behind the log and began to examine her work. The skin on Evan's backside was almost glowing red and radiating heat. She let her fingers trail over his flesh feeling the welts rising under her touch. She raised her hand high and gave his right cheek a sound smack. “Hi there, remember me?” She said almost winking to her audience? She saw his head jerk up a little in response to the spank so she knew she had his undivided attention. “You received a letter from the Ministry just yesterday Evan. You have to make an appearance in court and explain to them why they shouldn't suspend your license. I’ve told you maybe a thousand times to slow down, but you never listen to me in the car. Well that's going to change right here and right now.”
Measuring the distance between the end on the crop and her target, she gave Evan a couple of light taps.
“Oh God!” they heard him exclaim.
“I didn't know you'd found religion, Evan?” Tamara said almost teasingly.
“Oh God...” Evan said again softly.
Tamara's backswing was not unlike that of a tennis player preparing to hit a baseline shot across the net. She drew her arm well back and then brought it forward with a rush, flicked her wrist and followed through. Evan's cries of pain were undeniable. Tamara knew she was in control of a very powerful tool and loved its effect. She watched closely as an angry red line began to appear across Evan's bottom and smiled. She got into position then cast her attention to her host.
“This is kind-of a cross between a cane and a whip isn't it?”
Meredith nodded and Tamara set her mind to the task at hand. Taking aim, she delivered another blazing stroke to his ass just below the first one.
“Remember last month when I was feeling off and you kindly said you'd pick me up from work, you said you knew a quick way to get home? Do you remember that? The only thing different about your route was that you pressed down on the gas pedal harder! I believe I threw up shortly after we got home.” Tamara was circling the log stalking her prey. Once again, in position she lined up and let go with another lashing of the crop. Followed close behind by three more.
Evan sobbed quietly. His sweat had soaked the blanket underneath his crotch and he was pressed up against wet wool. His entire nether region was on fire. On the rear from the whipping he was taking and up front, Evan was discovering that the wool blanket was not only scratchy, but that it's course weave of the loose fibers was like resting against soft sandpaper. Every time his fiancée struck his bottom, his understandable reaction was to jump. His reflexive leaps had chaffed from the first moment he leaned against the blanket and he was sure that his skin was wearing off. Rug rash, carpet burn; call it what you like. The sensation of having your skin slowly rubbed away isn't a good thing. He was thinking that 'it was almost as bad as being whipped.' Almost! Tamara's voice was clear and strong in his ears. He began to hear what she was saying about his driving and that started to make him cry a little harder.
Meredith was very impressed with the way the young couple was behaving. She was definitely in charge and her man was, well, compliant enough. At least he didn't seem to be a sissy. She absolutely hated sissy-boys and their whining. She could see the welts rising very clearly on his skin. He was going to have a tough time sitting down. Remembering that she'd promised dinner to her new friends she interrupted them once again. “Tamara dear,” she called out to hoping to be heard through the noise. “Tamara...” she repeated a bit louder. The young woman allowed the lash to go through one last time before she stopped and looked up.
“I am going up to the house to prepare dinner for us all. You certainly look comfortable enough here on your own. I'll ring the bell when dinner is ready. You take your time and feel free to root through any of the drawers Tamara. You may find other useful tools in there.” Smiling broadly, she walked over to Tamara, arms open wide and the two women embraced warmly. She then leaned over and gave Evan a sharp smack on his fiery bottom with her strong, callused hand. It produced a must resounding smack. With that, she turned toward the door and left the building. Her pounding of her heavy footsteps faded as she hurried up the walkway, back to the main house.
Tamara took a moment to gather herself as the door closed behind Meredith. She turned to see Evan's hand reaching up behind his back to feel his burning skin. Reaching out with the tip of the crop, she gave his fingers a whap.
“This isn't over for you Evan, don't try to get cute with me. I'm really angry! I wasn't kidding about your driving! This is the end though.” She strode over to the big table and opened another of its many drawers. As it's contents came into the light, Tamara was a bit in awe of what she saw. Closing it, she opened the next drawer down. Pulling it out about half way she peered inside, gasped and shut the drawer firmly. Briefly composing herself, she reached down to open the next drawer. Instantly her eyes lit up. The shock and awe of the previous compartment was quickly forgotten as, smiling happily, she reached into this third drawer and pulled out an old-fashioned hairbrush. Turning it over in her hand, she could tell it had been around for a very long time. It felt like solid velvet in her hand. It was incredible that a piece of wood could feel so soft to the touch and still be so solid. She searched her mind for a special word she'd heard. Real antiques had this look. Deep polishing could never reproduce it...
“Evan, what is the finish on really old wooden antiques called?”
Evan wasn't paying attention to Tamara's rummaging about in the drawers. He was actually adjusting his position to eliminate a nasty fold in the blanket that had worked its way into an awkward spot. His erection was gone. During it's shrinkage however, his dangling bits had been dragged down the fabric and wedged between the folds. Biker's sometimes suffer a similar condition if they have a fall called road-rash. He was thinking he was rather unlucky to be punished from both sides when, through his fog, he thought he heard Tamara speaking.
“What?” he said.
“You're not listening to me?” she exclaimed in astonishment, her voice rising faster than an escalator at high-speed. Tamara wheeled from her happy discovery and strode over to her batter's box where she promptly began to wallop Evan's bottom with her new find. Knowing that it was actually an old grooming brush for horses wouldn't have bothered Tamara in the slightest. All she cared about was that it had a long sturdy handle and it produced one Hell-of-a-thud every time it made contact with Evan's behind. Every time it made contact with Evan's behind, he screamed.
In staccato, she vocalized her wrath punctuating each word with the wicked brush. Smacks alternating with words, reddening the left side, the right side, left side, repeatedly. “Another,” WHACK “wonderful,” WHACK “moment,” WHACK “to,” WHACK “forget,” WHACK “where,” WHACK “you,” WHACK “are,” WHACK! “Evan!” Whack, whack...She didn't spare the ponies.
Evan was a mess. He broke down during the last onslaught giving in to the pain, the embarrassment and humiliation. Tears gushed from his eyes and from within his sobs, Tamara could just make out that he was apologizing to her. She put away the implement and taking some tissues out of her bag, knelt down to wipe his face.
“Do you think you've had enough yet?” she asked looking tenderly into his eyes.
“Oh yes, I'll be better. I'll do better. I won't drive so fast, honey please.” He pleaded with her to stop.
He was almost blubbering and Tamara really hated blubbering. She gave him this wad of tissues.
“Dry your face and blow your nose.” Then after a moment she ran her fingers through his hair and added softly,” You can get up now.”

john_s_macleod

Re: BAD DRIVING WILL GET YOU IN THE END

Post by john_s_macleod » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:38 am

I really enjoyed this story - your enthusiasm for guys getting spanked is quite obvious. Hope to see more of these!