The Continuing Storm: A Nat and Alyssa Story: Part Six

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

The Continuing Storm: A Nat and Alyssa Story: Part Six

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:18 pm

The Continuing Storm: A Nat and Alyssa Story – Part Six

Nat watched her carefully as she eyed the set up for a few seconds before dutifully walking over and attempting to take her place bending over the bed, hips positioned on top of the pillows. He shook his head again. He had never met, and would probably never meet, another child that was so ready, almost eager to accept the consequences of her actions. Walking to the other side of the bed, he knew he surprised her by the small jolt her body gave, when he said, “Alyssa, raise your arms up above your head and put your hands together for me.”

It was where his voice was coming from that gave her the start, but she complied with the command. It took a few seconds as he had never requested this of her before. Still in less than twenty seconds both of her arms were stretched above her head, hands together. Before she had a chance to question anything, Nat had looped one of his work ties (pre-tied and ready to just slip on for those early mornings) around her wrists pulled it tight, then doubling the material back around and knotting it.

This brought about the surprise he had been expecting, but not the argument he had thought would come. He could see it all on her face, along with some fear mixed in. As he finished tying the knot he explained as gently as possible, “This is going to be painful, little one, and I want for it to be over as fast as possible, which means I can’t have your hands getting in the way.”

He saw her nod in understanding but noted that the fear didn’t leave her eyes. As it rightly shouldn’t have.

Walking back around the bed he picked up the switch that Alyssa had cut less than an hour ago from the table he had set it on. The instant he picked up the wicked instrument Nat was flooded with memories of the searing pain brought from the rather harmless looking item. As he walked the last few feet over to Alyssa, standing just to the left of her, he whipped the object back and forth, pushing the last of the many memories from childhood and his father’s ‘corrective action’ for the near daily fights between he and his four brothers, from his mind. He knew what this would feel like, the pain it would cause, more than she would ever know.

While Alyssa might feel she warranted such a large punishment due to the overwhelming amount of guilt she seemed to carry around, there was no way he’d go that far. Nat intended to make sure that when this was over, they both put the issue behind them, that included any residual guilt Alyssa managed to carry as well.

Alyssa could sense Nat standing by her side. What struck her as odd at the moment was the long period of waiting. For the entire time she had known him, Nat was all business, whether it was school work, meal time, discipline, pretty much everything. This long pause seemed strange and quite out of place. The quiet unnerved her and she was relieved when he shuffled his feet, the sound being an indicator to her that something was happening. She could hear him take a deep breath and then take a step, though in what direction, she couldn’t be sure.

A strip of cold appeared suddenly on her bottom causing her to jump a bit in surprise. She realized after a brief pause that it was the switch she had cut earlier. Here it comes, she thought to herself, you asked for it, you earned it, you most certainly deserve it. Just breathe. As she forced herself to relax as much as possible, continue breathing, the expected blow did not come.

Yes, the switch left it’s resting place, but only to be set down a moment later no more than half an inch than where it had been previously. Two more times she felt Nat do this, complete silence filled the room except for the minor rustling of clothes due to movement. After the fourth time, just when she thought she would lose her mind, Nat said to her, “who is in charge here, Lyssa?”

That was not what she expected. As she took a moment to refocus her mind, she felt him lift the switch and once again just set it down, this time starting back at the top of her bottom cheeks. Blinking a few times, realizing that no punishment would begin until Nat was given the answers he wanted, she replied, “you are, sir.”

He murmured something in agreement, before moving the object once again and asking, “do you trust me to do what is best for you, Alyssa?”

This time she turned her head to look at him, trying to gauge his seriousness. They had just had this conversation. Seeing the look on his face gave her no doubt at all that he was serious. “Yes, I do,” she replied.

She started to turn her head back, to bury it in the pillow in front of her, however Nat’s next question stopped her. “What was the punishment that you decided was necessary, that you told me you deserved for you actions and was what was needed to ensure that this wouldn’t happen again?”

He wanted her to say it? She hated saying it. She hated talking about punishments, rules, consequences, spankings, any of it. That’s probably why he made her do it. It took two attempts but she finally managed to whisper “a hand spanking and 100 strokes with a switch, sir.”

Nat had placed the switch on the bed beside her at this point so she was starring right at it, regretting her choice. It was almost as if he could tell. He reached over and squeezed her shoulder affectionately, “good girl,” he said to her. He picked up the switch and she felt it placed on her bottom again, this time she had a feeling the real thing would happen. “Now, Lyssa, you and I need to get one thing clear before this begins.”

“Ok,” she replied, teeth clenched in anticipation.

Nat could practically hear the grinding of her teeth as she replied. She was scared, as well she should be. It was probably just sinking in what she had asked for. “You’ve acknowledged that in this situation I am the individual is in charge, and that you trust me to make decisions regarding what is best for you. You did as I instructed you to and came up with what you thought to be an appropriate punishment. Have no doubt, young lady, I am going to apply this switch to you behind as you sorely earned it. However, this punishment will end when I think that the lesson has been learned. Not when it reaches an arbitrary number. That is what is best for you. And if that is something you want to take issue with, the fact that I will do nothing except what is best for you, then you need to let me know now. “

He could barely hear her whispered answer, her voice a bit shaky as she said “that’s fine, sir, thank you.”
She had turned her head to look at him, almost as if she were sizing up the situation she had found herself in, for once, though, Nat couldn’t read the look in her eyes. That is, he couldn’t tell what was truly there. The fear of what was about to come was evident, but whatever else was there, that other emotion which he typically had no trouble deciphering, at this moment he couldn’t read it.

He gave her a small nod, a gesture that had come to mean something between the two of them over the past years. While no words were exchanged, he knew the small movement would calm her anxiety just a tad. “All right then, young lady, prepare yourself as this will not be a walk in the park,” he told her. Raising the rod up in the air, he paused for a second as a last minute thought entered his mind, “I want you to count Lyssa, understand?”

He waited the few moments he knew it took for her to process everything in her mind and finally heard the barely audible “yes sir” coming from the bed. He nodded his approval, even if she couldn’t see it, before swinging the rod through the air hitting the center of Alyssa’s cheeks. He heard her cry out in pain and merely observed as she struggled to gain some composure before saying through gritted teeth, “one”.

Oh, yes, Nat thought to himself, one thing was certain, this little lady was going to have to see a dentist once the storm let up, whether she wanted to or not. By the tenth stroke Lyssa was crying, freely, not trying to hide her tears as she usually did, but still, each number she recited came through clenched teeth. Pausing, Nat tucked the switch under his arm, as he lifted her up just an inch and moved her forward just enough to raise her up a bit higher on those pillows, making the under part of her cheeks more easily accessible.

For a brief moment Alyssa thought that he was done. That perhaps Nat had taken pity on her and decided to end this torture. The minute she felt him lift her up, all hopes were dashed on that front. What did he mean, she wondered, when he said that he would not go to an arbitrary number but he would spank her till she had learned her lesson? Would he go over 100? She didn’t have time to ponder the matter further as the stinging agony of the flimsy piece of wood branded itself right where the upper thigh met her bottom cheeks. Despite her vow to accept her punishment with grace and composure she let out a shriek that would have brought the entire house running, had it been occupied.

It took her a good while but she managed to choke out ‘eleven’. As the punishment wore on Alyssa thought she might die from the pain. She was grateful that her hands were tied as they surely would have been interfering at this point, earning her additional punishment. As the 20th stroke fell she was almost unable to speak the number. Tears were running down her face, her breathing was jagged, and while she wanted forgiveness more than anything, there was something inside her that refused to let go.

She expected Nat to take a small break at twenty, as he had at ten. The twenty first stroke which immediately came surprised and jolted her, putting the first crack in the heavy veneer that was guarding her emotions. The next nine came down so fast Lyssa didn’t even attempt to verbally count, she hardly attempted the mental count. By twenty five she was sure she was dying, at twenty seven her sobs grew loud enough for all to hear, and by twenty nine she gave up and simply lay there to take her much deserved whipping. What on earth had she been thinking asking for 100 of these?

After the thirtieth first stroke the punishment ceased, though Alyssa didn’t realize it at the time. Nat could tell that the lesson he intended to communicate was very much learned therefore there was no point in continuing. As he told her, he wasn’t going to punish her to some arbitrary number, certainly not to 100. Using the advantage of his height he was able to lean over the bed and reach the tie that bound her wrist, working carefully to undo the knots, he freed her small, child-like hands, tossing the tie to the side of the bed. Alyssa was so lost in her crying and pain that she didn’t even notice and continued to leave her arms above her.

Standing erect again, Nat very carefully pulled her upright, and picked her up into his arms. He immediately felt her cling to him, felt her usual attempt to burrow into his chest. Walking over to the small sofa, he sat down, carefully placing her on his lap, ensuring that her striped bottom didn’t come into contact with his jean clad legs. Despite the continued crying, Alyssa was obviously aware enough to adjust her body to become comfortable and take any pressure off of her stinging behind. When her tears were all but gone he heard her making a rustling noise which meant only one thing: she had a question.

Without even looking down, he said, “What is it Alyssa, I know there is something burning in that mind of yours that you want to ask.”

A few more shuffling noises, a few minutes pass and he hears the small voice, “why did you stop?”

Looking down to gauge how serious she was about the question Nat could tell she was incredibly serious in asking. “I told you I was going to spank you until you learned the lesson, not a minute more.” He gave her a gentle flick on the nose before saying, “now if you thought I meant I was going to continue far over 100, well, you know what happens when we make assumptions, don’t you?” He watched as her face turned a shade of red similar to that of her bottom, and she turned and attempted to hide in his arms again. He chuckled and squeezed the arm that he had wrapped around her.

The snow was still coming down, in a way it was beautiful. The patterns in which it fell, how it hung on the trees and the leaves. Nat watched it while Alyssa started to relax in his arms. His thought process was just about to shift to a different topic entirely when his eyes drifted over the trees with tiny bits of snow on them. He stared at the tree branches, and then over at the switch that was still on the bed, then back at the trees.

There was no way that piece of wood had come from this level of the house. The only possible way to get a branch like that would have been for her to go into the attic, and lean out the window there. Two things he had expressly forbidden Lyssa to do. Standing up, he carefully placed her on the small loveseat. Alyssa was half asleep, hardly even noticed. Going over to the window for a better view Nat examined every possible part of the tree that was in reaching distance. Then he looked further up before giving a large sigh.

For a second he just closed his eyes. Say something now or in the morning? Again he waited for that divine inspiration that never arrived. Finally, giving another very, large sigh he went over and picked Alyssa up planting her back on his lap. She might have been half asleep but she was fairly awake now. When she attempted to cuddle in his arms Nat decided to let her. He allowed her to get comfortable, told her that he forgave her for the things she had been punished for, that he wasn’t going anywhere, that she was a good person.

When she was as relaxed as she was going to be Nat said as casually as possible, “by the way, Lyssa, which window was it that you cut that switch from? Just in case we ever need another one.” Looking down at her she looked like a deer in the headlights. “Lyssa,” he prodded. “I’m sorry,” was the only response that he got. Instead of lecturing, talking about what the punishment would be, going over the fact that she should know the house rules, Nat decided she’d had enough for one night. He pulled her in close for a hug and said, “what am I going to do with you? How do you manage to always find yourself in so much trouble?”

Kissing her on the top of the head, he continued, “that’s tomorrows issue. Tonight, I want you to know how proud I am of you for accepting your punishment the way you did, how proud and impressed as I know that was painful.” He continued talking telling her she was cared about, forgiven, that they never had to talk about it again, over and over until he felt her not only relax but fall asleep.

ct_switch

Re: The Continuing Storm: A Nat and Alyssa Story: Part Six

Post by ct_switch » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:18 pm

This was so beautiful and very intense. I was glad he let you off with only 1/3 of the 100 strokes, but surprised that you were getting yourself in more trouble by the very act of cutting yourself a switch for this whipping! Alyssa certainly seems to want to be spanked, even though she does not seem to be enjoying it at all... very puzzling, I must say!