Lord Cotherin

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
ladylovesotk

Lord Cotherin

Post by ladylovesotk » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Lord Cotherin

She had been locked away, inside of a charity institution; for the most parts of her young life. Once a month; she recieved at least one neatly handwritten letter, from a man that she had never met...a distinguished Lord Cothrin. Down through the years; he wrote comforting words of encouragement, promising her that he would take her away from this dreadful place. Why did he wait so long; to rescue her from the sentence, that caused her many years of unending nightmares? Did he not realize what this place was really like? Was he aware that she cried herself to sleep; every night? Why did it take him so long?

Finally; that day that she dreamt about, it became her reality..... Little did she know; that the real nightmare would begin.

~

It was on that one dreadful chilly early morning; that she braved a journey across the border, to her foreign new land. After many long hours of riding by stage coach; she arrived near his castle, clad in a worn out tattered grey cloak and outdated matching bonnet. Her dress underneath was no better than the cloak; it had seen better days.

The driver of the carriage; stopped about in the middle of the of the drive, leading to the castle. He told her that due to the weather; this was as far as he could safely go. Before her; everything was foreign, unlike anything that she had seen, before. Carefully; she stepped out of the carriage with the assistance of the man who brought her this far. Handing her; her small bag, she was on her way. Her cloak offered very little warmth or protection, due to the wind blowing snow mixed with sleet all over her fragile delicate little frame. Like second skin; her garments clinging to her body were damp and so cold.

Out of the darkness; a tall handsome stranger on horse back, he reached down and swept her up in his strong loving arms. Carefully wrapping his cloak around her; he took her quickly to the castle. The man was silent; she didn't know who he was, gently he delivered her to the front door, setting her on her feet. As fast as he rescued her; he was gone.

An elderly woman greeted her; as she timidly knocked on the massive door. "Come in; my dear..." she said in a gentle grandmotherly tone. "You look famished; lets get you upstairs and out of these wet clothes before you fall ill." Catherine followed the elderly woman; up the winding stairway. The castle was dark; except for the candle light, bouncing off the walls, as they walked up the wooden stairs. After about 25 steps; they came to a landing, leading her down a narrow hallway. At the end of the hall; straight back, she saw the door to what would be her room. The older woman fussed over her like a mother hen. Soon Catherine found herself in a spacious washroom; never in her years had she seen anything so grand. Before was a large tub filled with sweet scented water; on a near by table there set a neatly stack of fresh linens. "We must hurry; my dear. Let me help you out of these dreadful garments and I will leave you to bathe."

Within a few seconds; Catherine was relaxing in the sweet scented tub. The warm water felt so comforting to her once cold moist skin. She soaked and washed away all the remains of her past; the dreadful journey and closed her eyes to reflect on what would be her new life. She wasn't sure how many seconds soon turned into lengthy minutes. A familiar voice awoke her from her thoughts. "Are you almost ready? Lord Cotherin runs a tight ship here. You must hurry; it is half past 8."

The young woman rose quickly; up out of the water, "I am done; I am drying off now." Catherine said as she grabbed a nearby soft white fluffy towel.

"Hurry my child; we must get you dressed!" the elderly woman rushed into the spacious wash room. "We do not have much time! We must not keep him waiting; he is a very impatient man." she said as she rushed Catherine out of the room to her adjoining bedroom. "Lord Cotherin wants you to wear what I have laid out for you; on the bed." On the bed was a white cotton shift and matching robe.

"What am I to wear underneath?" the younger woman asked.

"Nothing. If I were you; I wouldn't ask him any questions."

"But why are there no under garments?"

"You will find out soon enough; my dear. Lets get you dry and dressed. I am sure you are starved! Lord Cotherin is already in the dining room; waiting for you."

Soon Catherine was dressed in nothing but a soft white cotten shift and matching robe. On her little tiny feet; matching soft slippers felt so warm. The thin fabric; felt so soft as it brushed against her bare bottom. Wrapped around the white cotton shift; was a warm fuzzy robe. She was warm; but uncomfortable due to the lack of undergarments covering her private areas, underneath her shift.

~

There he sat; at the elegant dining table, adorned with various food selections. A sweet aroma filled the room. He looked up; staring directly at her, his voice was deep and comanding. The handsome stranger who was so silent; he now was speaking to her. "Sit down; and lets enjoy this meal together. Enjoy sitting while you can!" Her mouth formed an "O". "Please sit; don't look so troubled, little one."

Only one person ever addressed her as "little one"; in his hand written letters, Lord Cotherin. So it was he; the handsome stranger, who swept her up in his strong loving arms. She wondered when he would sweep her up; in such a loving gesture, again? From the tone of his voice; she had a feeling that it wouldn't happen real soon. He had other plans; and it wouldn't be long until she found out his intentions.

He finished his meal; at the moment that she was still eating. The food was plentyful; everything was perfectly cooked, unlike at the institution. She had never eaten anything quite like this; and she could tell that she would have a very good life. His voice was calm as he pushed his chair away from the table. He smiled at her for a moment; "Take your time; my sweet. I will be waiting for you; in the parlor." Quickly he stood and walked around to her side of the table; he leaned down and kissed her softly on her right temple. "Take your time; there is no rush."

She took her time; indeed, enjoying every delicious morsel of food as it passed her lips. Even though his words were kind; something warned her senses, there was something about his smile. It appeared if the smile on his face was forced; as if he were battling inside as he tried to be patient. If only he would wrap his strong loving arms around her; again. She treasured that memory; feeling so safe, in his protection.

~

After she finished her delicious meal; the kind elderly woman, lead her to the parlor. As she opened the heavy wooden massive door; she spotted him sitting in a wing back chair, in front of a warm cozy fire. Her voice was soft; it reminded him almost as if he was hearing a child, "Lord Cotherin?"

He slowly rose up from his comfortable chair; turning around, he looked deep into her brown eyes. "Come here; little one." For a moment; she saw the handsome stranger, again. He opened his arms; "Do not be frightened. Come sit with me; in front of the fire. Lets get you warm."

She took a deep breath; as she made her short journey, once again embraced in his strong loving arms. He held her in a tight loving embrace; she wrapped her arms around his midsection, "Oh Lord Cotherin... what took you so long? Why did you take your time to deliver me from that dreadful place?"

His reply was a firm stinging swat; through her robe and shift. "You are never to take that tone with me; young lady." Gently he eased her away from his body; just enough to look down to her eye level. "Do you understand?"

She glared at him; in a moment of silence. "I understand that you wrote me encouraging letters that got my hopes up too high."

"You my dear; have earned yourself a good spanking. I only had planned on spanking you on the seat of your robe. Remove your robe; and lay it over there." he said as he pointed to a chase.

She suddenly turned into little miss definant. "I will most certainly, not."

"Oh; I think you will."

"I am cold; I will not remove this robe. Your hand stings plenty through this robe!"

"Catherine; I want you to remove that robe, young lady."

Wrapping the robe tighter around her body, "But Sir; I am so cold."

"Come here; lets warm you by the fire then." saying so; he gently guided her to sit on his lap, as they cuddled in his massive wing back chair. Hugging her close as he spoke into her ear, "Is this better?"

She felt as if she would melt in his arms, "Oh yes. Thank you."

"Good. Let me know when you are ready for your spanking."

"Oh; I will. It probably will take a few years." she started to giggle.

"You naughty little minx!" he chuckled. "How many years will it be?"

"Oh; when you are too old to remember this day."

"You my dear; you will get a good spanking. Understand?"

"So you say...." she hugged the arm; that was protectively wrapped around her body. She felt so loved; so safe, so cared for. Staring into the fire; she felt her being filled with warmth.

He hugged her close; "You are going to get a good spanking."

"You will have to spank me through my robe. It is too chilly to remove it, my lord. This shift isn't much protection."

"Oh; I know, little one. I plan to give you a good stinging session; that you will not soon forget." he said as he flipped her over his lap. "What do you think about that; you little brat?"

"No; please...." she pleaded to no avail. Without a word; he lifted up her robe and began to spank her through her shift. His large hand came down; landing on her covered bottom, but the light cotton fabric offered hardly any protection. The fabric was so thin; it wouldn't be long before one could see her red tender bottom through the thin light white fabric. The fabric was almost transparent. She cried as he lovingly spanked her shift clad bottom. He wasn't angry; he wasn't even spanking real hard, his hand just landed hard enough to produce enough stinging to make the little lady cry.

"Do you feel better; Catherine?" his voice was gentle; as so was his hand. He stopped spanking her; his hand was gently rubbing the little bottom that he spanked. She wasn't at a place where she could answer his question; all she could do was lay across his lap and cry out years of frustration. He rubbed her back and rubbed her bottom as she layed across his lap and cried. Gently he covered her bottom with the warm robe. "Come here; Sweetheart. Sit on my knee."

With his guidance; she was once again, sitting on his lap. When she made eye contact; she started crying, "Why did you have to spank me so hard?" It wasn't long until the familiar strong loving arms was around her; hugging her in a tight loving embrace.

"Because you are my lady to spank."

Often123

Re: Lord Cotherin

Post by Often123 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:40 pm

An intriguing beginning.

lex46

Re: Lord Cotherin

Post by lex46 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:40 am

A really good start. Quite atmospheric and interesting to find out whether her time with Lord Cotherin will indeed be better than the dark place she was in.