Dichotomy

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
nova7

Dichotomy

Post by nova7 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:43 pm

My heart lurches and I gasp. Thinking about it, I’m sure my heart hasn't really lurched, but there is that frightening moment when one’s heart seems to stop and then beat harder as if to compensate, and to me that can only be described as a lurch! It is merely a split second of time when one actually believes that the heart has stopped dead, and then lurches back to life. It is a blink of an eyelid but it seems to last forever, but then it is gone and one’s heart should resume its normal rhythm, however the fallout from the lurch is becoming apparent and the chest tightens, the ribs seem to contract over the lungs, squeezing the air from them. The heart appears to beat faster as a result; muscles all over the body become tense. One is light-headed, feeling faint, perspiration breaking out from every pore...

...then the whoosh, the barely heard movement of a solid object through the air and the resounding pop as the solid meets the yielding, the wood meets the flesh, breaking the sound barrier and scant seconds later the flaring of pain, the blossom of fire as one’s....god fucking dammit, as my arse explodes in agony!

Ow, for fuck’s sake! Owww, Christ almighty you bitch, are you trying to kill me??

My legs kicking, I’m going to brain her this time! My ankles seized, my shoes ripped off one by one , the thuds as they land somewhere out of sight, I scissor my legs and try to land a blow anyway, what the hell, may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb!

I feel my fists clench, my nails seem to pierce the flesh of my palms. Will there be blood, there must be blood...

I haven’t been paying attention, I hadn’t noticed the second blow until it broke over my buttocks like a tidal wave of hurt, the power of the ocean condensed into one woman’s palm! Less out of reflex, more out of retaliation, my stockinged feet kicked up again, if only to deliver a good blow to her head.

I miss, obviously I miss, but the fact that I even tried is met by a further volley of retribution, six more spanks delivered with machine-gun speed right on my sit-spot, the most painful place ever. I shriek, I wail, I scream my pain to the skies, I feel as though my flesh were on fire.

Then there is nothing, time is suspended, I am sobbing, letting out the pain and the humiliation of being spanked over her lap like a recalcitrant child, the tortured nerves crackling away in my nether regions.

I draw a deep shuddering breath, almost as if my personal fear penetrated to my lungs. My lungs are scared!It's almost funny, could be funny if it were not so...

Aaaagh!! With no warning, no announcement, another blow, it almost seems to echo in the still air, the crack reverberating around the room, but more so into my head and perhaps more importantly through my quivering bumcheeks. I scream again, my agony not lessened by the brief respite.

Oh god, then it begins...a faint tingle, a stirring deep within me. Part of me longs for it, the other half abhors the idea.

This is punishment, I’ve been bad, I should not profit from my own misbehaviour! As if to torture me, and not merely from the pain, another blow from the paddle lands on my flaming rear. I cry out, but not only in pain. My body is betraying me, my neurons firing away, blasting me with serotonin, oh my god oh my god!!!!!

I’m flying, I’m away from my body, I’m *looking* at me, spread over her lap, writhing in a mixture of agony and ecstasy. I see , my short skirt hoiked up over my back, the pink knee socks she likes covering my still kicking feet. My bared breasts, my blouse ripped open by her lust. I see it all and in a searing instant, see what she sees, I know that this exquisite little wiggly worm over her lap is being both punished and rewarded.

And then, as yet more blows rain down on my cherry red bottom, as fresh tears squirt from my eyes, as I know that I am a thoroughly naughty girl who deserves her punishment, I come, and come and come...the orgasms rip through me with a pain almost worse than that I have been suffering. I scream, and I buck over her lap, my toes curling and digging into the soft carpet of her room, my body is on fire, every nerve ending screaming with joy.

Then, it’s gone. I am limp, exhausted, fulfilled. But I’m not fulfilled, I want more, but I know I can’t sustain it. I start to cry again, not from pain, but from the frustration that it is not enough.

It’s never enough.

I break into sobs again, while she soothes my reddened rump. She thinks my tears are those of contrition, but they are tears of loss.

Please...more?

oldernwiser

Re: Dichotomy

Post by oldernwiser » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:17 pm

This was very passionate and intense. No doubt you will get your wish for more, most especially if you use some of the language with her that you have written here. ;)

Often123

Re: Dichotomy

Post by Often123 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:38 pm

I agree. Please continue.