My Website (F/f and M/f stories)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
urjaywall

My Website (F/f and M/f stories)

Post by urjaywall » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:54 pm

Hi, I am new to this site. I used to have my own website on Freewebs with a bunch of short spanking stories I wrote that went along with illustrations from various spanking artists (I can't draw or else I would have made the attempt to illustrate my own stories!). These stories are all meant to be realistic, not erotica. They are all either F/f or M/f stories.

I figured I'd share the link, since I doubt anyone would come across that site randomly. I'll probably be adding to the site over time. But if anyone wants to write a story, feel free to send it to me and I'll stick it on the site (as long as fits the criteria) and I'll credit you however you want me to. And don't feel like you have to be a professional writer or something to write one of these stories, there's nothing really special about the stories I write, just a creative outlet. Variety is always a good thing so I'd be more than happy to add your stories. I don't copy any material from other story sites, only what I write or what is sent directly to me, so all of these are original (only the drawings I take from other sources).

Here is the link though:

http://urjaywall.angelfire.com/

So far this social network site seems pretty cool though (if only I could get the chatrooms to work!). But I've been looking for a community like this.

lvgirl

Re: My Website (F/f and M/f stories)

Post by lvgirl » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:09 pm

Great site!

urjaywall

Post by urjaywall » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:51 am

Thank you! Hopefully my site is able to stay up this time. It seems like Angelfire is a more gracious host than Freewebs.

Often123

Post by Often123 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:13 pm

Nice, I'll have to check it out more completely.