Dont go driving around

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
ontarioswitch

Dont go driving around

Post by ontarioswitch » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:03 pm

It was a long weekend. Bob just got back from a weekend away from the city. He felt relaxed even though he was a little uneasy from a few drinks the night before. He pulled in the driveway of his home, realizing his wife Stephanie was home. Usually after a weekend away from each other she would always be readily greeting him as he arrived. But this not was the case. And Bob realized something was up.

Bob continued to grab his belongings out of the car and proceeded to go inside his house. But still even then, things were quiet. This has never happened before, so Bob definitely knew something was wrong. As he crossed the doorway to the kitchen ready to put his luggage in his room, he saw his wife Stephanie sitting at the table with her arms crossed and a stern look on her face. And he also noticed there was a hairbrush laying upon the table as well.

Steph said to Bob, "How was your weekend?" Bob with a troubled look replied "great!" And yours? She said well my weekend was good until last night!! Bob said "oh how so?" She said well I heard you were having too much fun last night! Of course he said with a smile on his face. Why wouldn't I when I had the chance to catch up with old friends and all that. Stephanie replied "is there something that you're not telling me?" Bob said I don't know? I had a great weekend, got too see my friends and that's all. Why whats wrong? Oh I see how it is replied Stephanie. Now I assume you're lieing to me and you know what happens when you lie to me. At this moment Bob realized he was probably going to be facing the kitchen tile floor with a sore bottom. Before Bob could even reply, Steph came out and said " you were drinking and driving last night ! ". How do you know? Bob kinda mumbled out. Stephanie said " don't give me attitude or your ass is done for! Steph said " I got a call from Samantha last night saying that after you and your friends drank a pile of beers, you thought it was a great idea to take a trip to town to grab more. After hearing this Bob kinda gulped and looked upon the floor. Steph said you know how much your license means for you to have and what would of happened if you got hurt or hurt someone else? This is inexcusable and I think I know what it will take to make sure it never happens again.

As Bob stood there knowing what was about to happen, Stephanie uncrossed her legs and her arms as well with her index finger giving the come here motion. Bob knew then he was in for it. As he walked over to her the look upon her face was getting more aggressive and Bob knew that that hairbrush on the table was about to make his normal feeling bottom, blister and feel on fire. As Bob went to bend over her lap, Stephanie replied "oh no no no!" Pants down mister ! " And underwear as well". You're not having anything protect your bottom from this spanking. Bob's nerves began to get in touch with reality as he felt himself almost trembling.

Bob unbuttoned his pants and pulled them to his ankles and briefs as well. Stephanie then said " ok then. Bend over my knee young man". Bob then plumped over her knee knowing this was gonna hurt. Steph grabbed the hairbrush from the table and rested it on the lower part of Bobs back. Steph then proceeded to lock her legs over his and then asked for his arm behind his back. Bob then said really? She said yes Mister!. I want this spanking to teach you a lesson about lieing and drinking and driving. And the only way I can do that is if you aren't squirming around and trying to protect your bottom with your hand. Bobs face kinda frowned as he placed his arm behind his back.

Stephanie finally grabbed the hairbrush from Bobs back and proceeded to scold. I cant believe you. You are always so responsible and never do anything like this. What has gotten into you? Bob replied " I didn't think it would be a big deal!" Steph said " well it is a big deal and that's why you're over my knee". And then Stephanie said " And the fact that you were trying to cover it up" "That's also a lie" And being dishonest with me is not a good thing right?" Bob replied "no Steph." She placed the hairbrush upon Bobs cheeks ready and aiming for what she was about to do.

I just cant believe you would drive after drinking that many beer. What would have happened if someone got hurt, or you lost your license? But now your going to really think this over as I blister your bottom with this hairbrush.

The smacks came raining down like a torrential downpour. As each swat with the hairbrush came faster and harder, Bobs poor bottom became deep red and blistered. The more the attention she gave to his sit spots, Bobs wimpers and crys became more apparent. Steph then stopped after a solid minute of intense hairbrushing and said " this is for drinking and driving! " We haven't even got to your punishment for lieing to me. Steph then grabbed and inspected his cheeks to see what she had done so far. I don't think you've learned yet said Stephanie as she raised the hairbrush up for another merry go round. This time she raised his bottom up more in the air as she crossed her legs under Bobs hips, making Bob feel more vulnerable and his exposed bottom.

This was the beginning of a solid sit spot spanking. She came down faster and more furious then before. This made Bob start to cry as the pain in his bare ass began to feeling like sitting on a hot stove. Instead of alternating cheeks she applied a good flurry of 10 or so before switching to the other. After this Bob was crying and almost sobbing as he lay limp over his dominating wifes legs.

Stephanie then said well I think you've learned your lesson about drinking and driving. Are you going to do it again? Bob replied softly " no maam! " as he tried to hide his sorrow filled throat from sounding to obvious.
That's great babe Steph replied. I knew you were smarter than that.

Now about the lieing part. You know how much it upsets me when you lie! Don't you! Yes maam Bob said as he was awaiting the worst. Steph then said, were a couple hunny. And couples are suppose to be able to trust each other. Not lie to each other. How can I trust you when you lie? I don't expect you to tell me everything. But when I get a phone call from a friends saying that you were out doing something as stupid as you did, how am I suppose to react. Then I asked you if you did anything that might or should have been of interest, and you replied no! I love you and respect you and trust you. But when you lie to me it makes me upset and I feel like were losing the connection we've always had. And that's why you are going to get it again! And not right now because I don't think you can take much more. Later tonight before bed were going to have another talk said Steph and she began to rub Bobs sore bottom. Yes that's correct Sir. We're going to have a nice long talk over my knee.

Part 1 of Don't go driving around. Will write part two later

Hope you enjoy

larose

Re: Dont go driving around

Post by larose » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Good story, thank you for sharing it.

ontarioswitch

Post by ontarioswitch » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Often123

Post by Often123 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:56 pm

I agree, good story. Bob has a woman who cares enough about him in Steph, one who will do what it takes to stop him from self-destructive behavior. Lying to a lady with a hairbrush who isn't afraid to use it is also a very bad idea. After his bottom cools off, I'd enjoy reading the next intallment.